PDA

View Full Version : I feel like getting back into anime....

Goldie
08-26-2015, 05:24 PM
I feel like getting back to anime. I have finished SAO (both) and One Piece. Any other suggestions what should I watch? :hat:
( I like mostly Love type of series. Not really action ones. Realistic anime is my mix :3))

Feint
08-26-2015, 05:52 PM
Maouyuu Maou Yuusha
Spice and Wolf

atwistoffate
08-26-2015, 06:02 PM
How does one finish SAO??? Ending of season 1 was sooo bad. Then there's season 2, guns,
It had to be guns..

Feint
08-26-2015, 06:04 PM
How does one finish SAO???

Ending of season 1 was sooo bad.

I'm not supporting SAO fans, but people that just started anime tend to go with what's mainstream, EX: SAO, AOT. I don't prefer them, but they haven't watched the good anime yet. Therefore, they think that SAO is the best of what's presented to them. They don't know that there is a better anime.

Feint
08-26-2015, 06:23 PM
wait you got out of anime in the first place

disgusting

At least hes coming back

Stop bashing him

Hans
08-26-2015, 06:25 PM
I'm not supporting SAO fans, but people that just started anime tend to go with what's mainstream, EX: SAO, AOT. I don't prefer them, but they haven't watched the good anime yet. Therefore, they think that SAO is the best of what's presented to them. They don't know that there is a better anime.

If they watch Code Geass, then they know what they're missing out on.

Feint
08-26-2015, 06:26 PM
If they watch Code Geass, then they know what they're missing out on.

Yes, as the saying goes, ignorance is bliss

Conan
08-26-2015, 06:31 PM
Guilty Crown
Sakurasou no pet no kanojo
Himouto! Umaru-chan
Nanatsu no taizai
Log Horizon (Better than SAO)
Danmachi
Noragami
Plastic Memories
Amagi Brillian park

Try watching anything from those.

Those are the animes I watched this month. (Don't ask me. I had a crap ton of free time)

PolarisHD
08-26-2015, 06:57 PM
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu - Best Rom/Com, IMO. It both has great romance and great comedy.

Amagami SS - One of my favorite romance anime. It has great romance with some satisfying endings. Take note that this anime is in omnibus format.

Rec - It's a short anime. It has 9 episodes and each episode was 12 min. long. However, it still manages to be heartwarming and entertaining.

Golden Time - Another one of my favorite romance anime. This anime is really heartwarming, but it will also make you cry.

Oreshura - It's a great Rom/Com with a mix of Harem. Yep, this is another one of my favorites.

Nana - I haven't watched this and don't ever plan on doing so just because it doesn't fit my tastes. But seeing how you said that you like realistic anime, this anime might be for you. This anime is highly-praised for being a realistic romance anime.

Myself ; Yourself - A nice romance anime with a satisfying ending.

Conan
08-26-2015, 07:05 PM
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu - Best Rom/Com, IMO. It both has great romance and great comedy.

Amagami SS - One of my favorite romance anime. It has great romance with some satisfying endings. Take note that this anime is in omnibus format.

Rec - It's a short anime. It has 9 episodes and each episode was 12 min. long. However, it still manages to be heartwarming and entertaining.

Golden Time - Another one of my favorite romance anime. This anime is really heartwarming, but it will also make you cry.

Oreshura - It's a great Rom/Com with a mix of Harem. Yep, this is another one of my favorites.

Nana - I haven't watched this and don't ever plan on doing so just because it doesn't fit my tastes. But seeing how you said that you like realistic anime, this anime might be for you. This anime is highly-praised for being a realistic romance anime.

Myself ; Yourself - A nice romance anime with a satisfying ending.

Golden time?
The anime which made me wish to have amnesia
Jk lmao

PolarisHD
08-26-2015, 07:08 PM
Golden time?
The anime which made me wish to have amnesia
Jk lmao

Lemme guess, you're more of a Linda guy?

PolarisHD
08-26-2015, 07:13 PM
High school dxd for yumyum times

More like hard times. Haha amiryte?

Hans
08-26-2015, 07:55 PM
More like hard times. Haha amiryte?

i finish highschool dxd and reccomend to children it is very family friendly

who want to buy my portrait drawing full body rias hot hot ###*****##

Jettyy
08-26-2015, 09:45 PM
I feel like getting back to anime. I have finished SAO (both) and One Piece. Any other suggestions what should I watch? :hat:
( I like mostly Love type of series. Not really action ones. Realistic anime is my mix :3))
^^ try watching Clannad. it's realistic anime, no one has super powers, etc. Clannad is really sad though; so prepare yourself.