PDA

View Full Version : Wait... What happened to BigPie?

Tjsp
08-27-2015, 01:28 PM
Haven't heard from him (or her idk .-.)from a while. People said he had surgery. Anyone know what happened?

- - - Updated - - -

Bump:whistling:

TheSphere
08-27-2015, 01:30 PM
The surgery wasn't a success... :(

Nah he faked the surgery and now everybody hates him. Unlucky man...

ZeroRarity
08-27-2015, 01:30 PM
Haven't heard from him (or her idk .-.)from a while. People said he had surgery. Anyone know what happened?

- - - Updated - - -

Bump:whistling:

He never underwent surgery. It was nothing but a lie to capture the forumers' attention. I think this is sufficient enough to satisfy your curiosity? Haha. Let's leave it at that. Better not bring the past back.

ZeroRarity
08-27-2015, 01:44 PM
That makes me one of the few that actually underwent surgery in real life before. :o

(You can tell the difference for these two fingers)
https://i.gyazo.com/5e847b3ac98e5d5a485ecb82bd4762b6.jpg

What was your surgery specifically? Nice job overcoming it. I had surgery in my gums years ago. My dentist had to force it open since it got completely shut before my tooth got the chance to come out. Was freaking painful even with the anesthesia. Lol.

iFrostSpark
08-27-2015, 01:48 PM
What was your surgery specifically? Nice job overcoming it. I had surgery in my gums years ago. My dentist had to force it open since it got completely shut before my tooth got the chance to come out. Was freaking painful even with the anesthesia. Lol.

woah dude what happened after
did you eat icecream or somethin
thats what i always do when something happens to my teeth lol

ZeroRarity
08-27-2015, 01:56 PM
woah dude what happened after
did you eat icecream or somethin
thats what i always do when something happens to my teeth lol

My teeth aren't as good as the others. I'm lacking two lateral incisors, and only two oddly shaped bones were there to substitute for them. Worst part is, after the surgery I had to have Metal wires connecting to the substitute bones, and every check-up my dentist will adjust the wire slowly pulling them down.

They're okay now, but when I smile you will obviously see that my two supposed-to-be lateral incisors are weird. I have to undergo tooth jacketing if I want to fix them, but I chose not to since jacketing needs to be re-done every 8-10 years.

Tjsp
08-27-2015, 02:00 PM
My teeth aren't as good as the others. I'm lacking two lateral incisors, and only two oddly shaped bones were there to substitute for them. Worst part is, after the surgery I had to have Metal wires connecting to the substitute bones, and every check-up my dentist will adjust the wire slowly pulling them down.

They're okay now, but when I smile you will obviously see that my two supposed-to-be lateral incisors are weird. I have to undergo tooth jacketing if I want to fix them, but I chose not to since jacketing needs to be re-done every 8-10 years.

So it was all a joke? And trust me. My teeth must be as bad as yours.

Indicative
08-27-2015, 02:01 PM
The surgery wasn't a success... :(

Nah he faked the surgery and now everybody hates him. Unlucky man...

I remembered back in 2014, there is also a forumer who faked her cancer surgery. Good times, meh. :rolleyes:

ZeroRarity
08-27-2015, 02:02 PM
So it was all a joke? And trust me. My teeth must be as bad as yours.

You could say that what Bigpie did was a joke, but we all know it isn't a very nice joke.

Haha. #BadTeethUnited. Don't know if we should be proud. Lol.

iFrostSpark
08-27-2015, 02:04 PM

wew
when i didnt remove a tooth early the new growing tooth came out to the side of my baby tooth ;-;

Tjsp
08-27-2015, 02:04 PM
You could say that what Bigpie did was a joke, but we all know it isn't a very nice joke.

Haha. #BadTeethUnited. Don't know if we should be proud. Lol.

Hmm ok. #BadTeethftw. But I'm getting braces real soon:ninja:. I don't know if I should be scared or not. Because my teeth are as bad as rollback. (That bad)

ZeroRarity
08-27-2015, 02:05 PM
wew
when i didnt remove a tooth early the new growing tooth came out to the side of my baby tooth ;-;

Lol. Time for braces, my friend.

ZeroRarity
08-27-2015, 02:08 PM
Hmm ok. #BadTeethftw. But I'm getting braces real soon:ninja:. I don't know if I should be scared or not. Because my teeth are as bad as rollback. (That bad)

Went from Bigpie to teeth real quick. Hahaha.

Anyways, if you're gonna get braces, be sure to eat everything you want the day before it. The first two weeks after getting braces hurt a lot to the point where you can't even bite bread. Only the first two weeks though, no problems afterward except the slight pain every adjustment check-ups.

Tjsp
08-27-2015, 02:08 PM
Well, I don't want to talk about teeth anymore. Mines are too bad anyway. I gotta sleep now. I got. A heck lot of projects to do. Night guys! See ya tomorrow:wave:

Scopes
08-27-2015, 02:10 PM
Good thing I was on a break when this happened.

Hans
08-27-2015, 02:26 PM
I had one when I was a baby. I just knew it from my parents a month ago.

It was in the tongue. I don't particularly know what it was, but it had some cutting and slicing thing so I could speak normally.

Bigpie247
08-27-2015, 02:28 PM
私はまだここにいますが、私は非常 悲しいと私は私が傷つけ、私は嘆願 あなたが、私はから消えてます2週 でない場合は私が引き起こす忘れ、 滞minimod午前開始とSTART2 LMAO内のすべてのアイテムを落とした んなに謝罪します生活 - さようなら

Watashi wa mada koko ni imasuga, watashi wa hijō ni kanashī to watashi wa watashi ga kizutsuke, watashi wa tangan wa anata ga, watakushiha kara kietemasu 2-shūkandenai baai wa watashi ga hikiokosu wasure, chitai minimod gozen kaishi to START 2 LMAO-nai no subetenoaitemu o otoshita min'na ni shazai shimasu seikatsu - sayōnara

Use translate lol

Aly
08-27-2015, 02:30 PM
私はまだここにいますが、私は非常 悲しいと私は私が傷つけ、私は嘆願 あなたが、私はから消えてます2週 でない場合は私が引き起こす忘れ、 滞minimod午前開始とSTART2 LMAO内のすべてのアイテムを落とした んなに謝罪します生活 - さようなら

Watashi wa mada koko ni imasuga, watashi wa hijō ni kanashī to watashi wa watashi ga kizutsuke, watashi wa tangan wa anata ga, watakushiha kara kietemasu 2-shūkandenai baai wa watashi ga hikiokosu wasure, chitai minimod gozen kaishi to START 2 LMAO-nai no subetenoaitemu o otoshita min'na ni shazai shimasu seikatsu - sayōnara

Use translate lol

I'm pretty sure CodeSky is your alt.

Raikun
08-27-2015, 02:31 PM

Use translate lol

I just saw your siggy.

Bigpie247
08-27-2015, 02:41 PM
I'm pretty sure CodeSky is your alt.

Yes 100%

Lmao

Tjsp
08-27-2015, 10:21 PM

Anyways, if you're gonna get braces, be sure to eat everything you want the day before it. The first two weeks after getting braces hurt a lot to the point where you can't even bite bread. Only the first two weeks though, no problems afterward except the slight pain every adjustment check-ups.

Ok. Thanks for the tip man. I'm scared now:panic:

ElectroDream
08-27-2015, 10:52 PM

*sees this*

*remembers that on my first day having braces, I ate duck meat*

Ok, I'm weird.

Tjsp
08-27-2015, 11:00 PM

Use translate lol

In what language....