PDA

View Full Version : Are there any colourblind growtopians?

Pie1913
08-27-2015, 04:25 PM
I've been thinking, are there any colourblind growtopians? If there are, I wonder what the game looks like :ninja:

Frozenpotato_
08-27-2015, 04:29 PM
I've been thinking, are there any colourblind growtopians? If there are, I wonder what the game looks like :ninja:

Of course there are some but when you are colour blind you can see most colors but some of them you cant see so the game would look kindof the same

GTLighty
08-27-2015, 04:31 PM
They wouldn't be affected much but it would change a color or two for them. I've always wanted to see how it looks like to be color-blind. Seems like an interesting thing.

rickjames
08-27-2015, 04:36 PM

I'm color blind. It's not actually as bad as you might think it would be. I don't see the game in black and white or anything. Usually I just see a color and to me it might look different. Like if something looks orange but my friends tell me it's red. Like the little red riding hood for example to me it looks Like everyone who wears them look like Kenny from south park lol

BillyTNT
08-27-2015, 04:53 PM
I think there are some color blind growtopians but it's ok to me I don't judge anything or else.

3BBD
08-27-2015, 05:07 PM
look at the sun for a second then look at your blackrock trees, they will seem red for a moment! like a color blind.

You will get KARMA
08-27-2015, 05:11 PM
I am, but it's not like you see everything in black-white. You usually see less difference in some colours then others
Most colourblinds have different colour they confuss with eachother.
I myself barely see differences with dark green/brown and dark blue/purple.

Therefore I sometimes have problems in gt with dark blue and dark purple blocks, I also barely see differnce with the green/yellow colours with the geiger.

Lollipopper
08-27-2015, 06:12 PM
I am, but it's not like you see everything in black-white. You usually see less difference in some colours then others
Most colourblinds have different colour they confuss with eachother.
I myself barely see differences with dark green/brown and dark blue/purple.

Therefore I sometimes have problems in gt with dark blue and dark purple blocks, I also barely see differnce with the green/yellow colours with the geiger.

Good thing for you that green rings now appear in sets of two when using geiger.:yeah:

GTnewsdaily (24hour)
08-28-2015, 08:29 AM
There is no colourblind topians ... another craycray question i answered today ...

CuresTopia
08-28-2015, 08:30 AM
I'm. I get really confused while looking at red, green, white and other light colors, to be honest I can't enter parkours or mazes

Morphieus
08-28-2015, 08:36 AM
I'm color blind as well! Its not that bad, but with all these new color blocks, I get them confused a lot! D:

Festivity
08-28-2015, 08:39 AM
You actually see all colors from what I've heard, it's just a different shade or hue, contrast, and all those.

Morphieus
08-28-2015, 08:41 AM
You actually see all colors from what I've heard, it's just a different shade or hue, contrast, and all those.

Exactly! We just get them confused a lot, like for me Yellows, Greens, and Oranges look similar. So on and so forth

KKcupcake
08-28-2015, 11:53 AM
Exactly! We just get them confused a lot, like for me Yellows, Greens, and Oranges look similar. So on and so forth

interesting, this debunks the theory that many people have (strangely) that colour blind people see in black and white.

H3uy
08-28-2015, 12:43 PM
There is no colourblind topians ... another craycray question i answered today ...

You obviously dont read anything because about 4 people just said there colourblind on this thread alone.

Aunos
08-28-2015, 12:46 PM
They wouldn't be affected much but it would change a color or two for them. I've always wanted to see how it looks like to be color-blind. Seems like an interesting thing.

Kinda interested too, but don't want to become colorblind.

Polar
08-28-2015, 01:02 PM

i wonder what shifty block looks like to you :crazy:

Boy255
08-28-2015, 01:05 PM
look at the sun for a second then look at your blackrock trees, they will seem red for a moment! like a color blind.

Dude dont do that too often,its going to spoil ur cornea.

On topic,i totally respect the colourblinded ppl.i have eye myopia related prombelms,its rly hard to manage.

Areodax
08-28-2015, 01:06 PM

Pffft. You didn't answer anything. :cool:

Tjsp
08-28-2015, 01:46 PM

Then read the thread. Another question I answered today.