PDA

View Full Version : My USB fell

Festivity
08-27-2015, 10:17 PM
You know what? This is the unluckiest month for the year, my hard drive broke, I got a week cooldown, 2 WEEK COOLDOWNS, and now my USB. It has all my programs and editors, I hope it isn't corrupted.

It fell from knee height, I'm pretty sure USBs are fragile as heck.

ElectroDream
08-27-2015, 10:25 PM
You know what? This is the unluckiest month for the year, my hard drive broke, I got a week cooldown, 2 WEEK COOLDOWNS, and now my USB. It has all my programs and editors, I hope it isn't corrupted.

I once accidentally washed my USB. Got into the washing machine, inside my pockets. It is still workin'. No idea how or why.

Juan Alfredo Guevara
08-27-2015, 10:33 PM
You are understimating technology. No way it will break from something as low as knee height. Hell, I used to play around with mine by throwing it in the air and catching it, and it sometimes fell from pretty high.

Also, you should have backups.

Akame
08-27-2015, 10:56 PM
Lolwat. How is dat possible lmao.

Deimantas Lebedevas
08-28-2015, 12:01 AM

Only programz? I have my whole os on usb xD

MyLegGuy
08-28-2015, 12:08 AM
I hope it works for you too. Near the start of summer, I lost my usb and I thought it was over.
After a few days, my mom found it.
I almost had to cancel the growtopia music simulator
Mine is made of metal though. I don't think it would break from a fall of a few meters.

I hope your usb ends up working.

SageDeoxys
08-28-2015, 01:23 AM
I've dropped many USBs before, some more than once, much higher than knee hight, and none of them got corrupted whatsoever. A simple fall like that likely didn't damage it in the slightest.