PDA

View Full Version : Wow its can be true? yes

Henrikas Eidikaitis
08-27-2015, 11:25 PM
Hello guys. I got ductape for a 3 days from @Anulot but one problem, i logged off and i logged on back and i see one thing ductape is 8 days and + got cursed wow for nothing its not good i have screenshots after and before so idk how moderators and developers working ik its hard but do something not wrong .... 91483 and after 91484

- - - Updated - - -

Can fix it? If can then thx

BuilderBoy
08-27-2015, 11:25 PM
E-mail support@growtopiagame.com.

Juan Alfredo Guevara
08-27-2015, 11:32 PM
Send an email at support@growtopiagame.com with your pictures and calmly explain the situation.

Good luck.

Henrikas Eidikaitis
08-27-2015, 11:33 PM
Send an email at support@growtopiagame.com with your pictures and calmly explain the situation.

Good luck.
I did now it thanks guys

STR1K3R
08-27-2015, 11:40 PM
Hello guys. I got ductape for a 3 days from @Anulot but one problem, i logged off and i logged on back and i see one thing ductape is 8 days and + got cursed wow for nothing its not good i have screenshots after and before so idk how moderators and developers working ik its hard but do something not wrong .... 91483 and after 91484

- - - Updated - - -

Can fix it? If can then thx
well , maybe u have scam token world thats why u got cursed , and u got ductaped , u use a micro type like sampkeybinder , or u use iphone setting , or u sb badwords , or u were in a world were mods were there and u said badword just to be seen and u got ur punishment , if u didnt do any of those msg support@growtopiagame.com
btw i shouldnt type all those i should of type email the support and they will tell u the reason but i just typed so ...

Deimantas Lebedevas
08-27-2015, 11:58 PM
Also tell ur friend that ban evading is illegal, since i do understand lithuanian

Henrikas Eidikaitis
08-28-2015, 08:35 AM
well , maybe u have scam token world thats why u got cursed , and u got ductaped , u use a micro type like sampkeybinder , or u use iphone setting , or u sb badwords , or u were in a world were mods were there and u said badword just to be seen and u got ur punishment , if u didnt do any of those msg support@growtopiagame.com
btw i shouldnt type all those i should of type email the support and they will tell u the reason but i just typed so ...

I Got Ductape 3day for bad /sb... i logged off and logged on it looks 8 days and 8 days cursed and today 41 day banned for nothing...

STR1K3R
08-28-2015, 02:53 PM
I Got Ductape 3day for bad /sb... i logged off and logged on it looks 8 days and 8 days cursed and today 41 day banned for nothing...

because u cant lie at MODS everytime u say something , and it was a lie they duplicate :) dont lie at mods they can see everything

Kevin Guswanto
08-28-2015, 03:12 PM
Off topic , what does evading punishment mean ? How does one do that ?

Kevin Guswanto
08-28-2015, 04:02 PM
Getting around a punishment. Like you see in hacking videos on YouTube.

Sorry , im a bit slow, i dont get it , like which one ?