PDA

View Full Version : Conjunctivitis...

BioTestificate
08-28-2015, 06:15 AM
So a relative decided to give out some "luv" by spreading virus in the air, causing me to go "KANEKI MODE" (albeit with my right instead of left). No big problem, actually; I just wanna ask an alternative to "cover" my right eye (wearing shades inside a house with dark lighting is... hard).

Clarken (ciarken)
08-28-2015, 06:18 AM
So a relative decided to give out some "luv" by spreading virus in the air, causing me to go "KANEKI MODE" (albeit with my right instead of left). No big problem, actually; I just wanna ask an alternative to "cover" my right eye (wearing shades inside a house with dark lighting is... hard).

Please say it in english O.o

dov36Kaizo
08-28-2015, 06:23 AM

What. The actual. Duck.

MyLegGuy
08-28-2015, 06:34 AM
Wow, I have no idea what you're talking about!

But if you're trying to cover an eye, I suggest an eyepatch. Or a piece of paper that looks like an eye that you tape onto that eye.