PDA

View Full Version : Now i feel Quit if not fix

Henrikas Eidikaitis
08-28-2015, 08:40 AM
Yep its me again (Redirection) Yesterday i got ductape for bad words its ok Anulot working. But when i logged off and logged on i see 8 days ductape and 8 days cursed :(((..,, but thats not all.. today i tried logg on and i see 41 day banned oh wow got shoked. Why i got that? Why only me? What i do wrong???? Answer me...

CuresTopia
08-28-2015, 08:42 AM
trademaster, you were evading your punishment or they've figured out what you've done in the past, that caused to make it worst

Henrikas Eidikaitis
08-28-2015, 08:45 AM
trademaster, you were evading your punishment or they've figured out what you've done in the past, that caused to make it worst
I didnt do something wrong i maked sb with bad words and got ductape 3 days but now u see where i goed

CuresTopia
08-28-2015, 08:46 AM
I didnt do something wrong i maked sb with bad words and got ductape 3 days but now u see where i goed

oh then wait for a reply from the crew

Hardcore19
08-28-2015, 08:58 AM
Yep its me again (Redirection) Yesterday i got ductape for bad words its ok Anulot working. But when i logged off and logged on i see 8 days ductape and 8 days cursed :(((..,, but thats not all.. today i tried logg on and i see 41 day banned oh wow got shoked. Why i got that? Why only me? What i do wrong???? Answer me...

Lolwat, you don't know the fact that swearing can get you banned?

Henrikas Eidikaitis
08-28-2015, 09:38 AM
One problem yesterday i got taped then cursed for nothing and today ban for no reason wow its good? no

unconscious98
08-28-2015, 11:00 AM
Also, try to improve your grammar a bit.

Ceyx_GrowT
08-28-2015, 11:08 AM
Wanted to quit?
http://i59.tinypic.com/2nb9d02.jpg

Henrikas Eidikaitis
08-28-2015, 11:16 AM
Yes it is. Stop lying and get over it.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude im not lieing i have screenshots i can prove what be yesterday and i try logg on today and i see banned 41 day wow its not good ...915399154091542

You know that swearing can get you banned. If they think you won't be useful to the community once you come back.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?215607-Banned-for-bad-Words

Now u see how it looks...

Henrikas Eidikaitis
08-28-2015, 11:38 AM
Ech then my protodrake will be next years on harvest fest

Jettyy
08-28-2015, 11:41 AM
Swearing can get you banned on growtopia, espescially if there are kids on the game. Doing /SB espescially with cuss words in it will give you a 100% chance of being cursed/taped/banned for a long period of time, it was your fault for doing that exactly and now you have to pay the price for doing that so. :sweatdrop: I'm not sure if support can help you, because there is already a reason why you got cursed and taped THEN banned for 41 days. Sorry buddy.. :hug: