PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know?

Tjsp
08-28-2015, 01:44 PM
Does anyone know tips on what to do before extraction of teeth? It's my first time. I'm really scared:sweatdrop:

Legomaster
08-28-2015, 01:53 PM
Be Brave! , Think it's Not A Big Thing, You"ll Be Fine! XD

unconscious98
08-28-2015, 02:16 PM
When my bad teeth got worse, it hurt ALOT that I was desperate to have them removed, I even had a dream of having them removed by the dentist without any anesthesia and it felt so good ☺️

Welp, dream land isn't real life. But srsly, you won't even feel it, but you may feel your teeth being gripped by the tool. And a sensation of your teeth being torn apart into half. You may also be able to hear the tearing part cause your teeth is part of the skull, where your ear resides. It may hurt a teeny weeny bit. But it's not that bad.

One thing you need to do before teeth extraction? Brush your teeth until it's sparkling. You wouldn't want your dentist seeing :poop: on your teeth would you..?

THICKE.
08-28-2015, 02:22 PM
When I had to get 4 teeth out for my braces, I just had some pain killers before the needle went into my gum...hardly felt it. Just a little prick. Other than that once it's over keep drinking paracetamol or something like that. You will get told what to do after anyways. Other than that good luck, just remember once it's over it will be worth it.

michaelhans10
08-28-2015, 02:26 PM
be brave and imagine you play growtopia and you got rare items :)
and imagine that you are travelling somewhere.

if you use that,you wouldn't be scare and not hurt alot.

Tjsp
08-28-2015, 02:32 PM
OK guys. Thanks for the tips!:rolleyes: