PDA

View Full Version : Welp, I hope it's not broken...

FISH
08-29-2015, 02:57 AM
Well, earlier today I went to my high school's football game and I was playing football with some kids and I wasn't wearing shoes so I like kicked the ground with my toe while sprinting... I had socks on so I didn't really know how bad it was but I did hear a few snaps in my toe when I walked. Once I took off my sock, I instantly smelled blood and I was like BRUH REALLY! I had to get the football coach we one of them to put gauze and tape on it and now I am washing it in salt water. It is really swollen and if it is broken, then that would be he first bone in my body that I have broken...

Anyone else have any broken bone stories?

SuperJ
08-29-2015, 03:05 AM
OMG DUDE!

I fractured my two a couple weeks ago in Judo when I put it upwards and put all my weight on it by accident.

If it is bleeding then it is probably fractured. My toe was bleeding from the nail area. If that is your case, then your just like me.

If it is really swollen, and does not feel better within the next couple of hours, go get an X ray.

If it is fractured or broken, you should probably get a boot cast (what I did).

I'm not even joking, I'm being 100% legit. If you need more help on what to do, ask me.

FISH
08-29-2015, 03:11 AM
OMG DUDE!

I fractured my two a couple weeks ago in Judo when I put it upwards and put all my weight on it by accident.

If it is bleeding then it is probably fractured. My toe was bleeding from the nail area. If that is your case, then your just like me.

If it is really swollen, and does not feel better within the next couple of hours, go get an X ray.

If it is fractured or broken, you should probably get a boot cast (what I did).

I'm not even joking, I'm being 100% legit. If you need more help on what to do, ask me.
That's almost exactly what mine is like and it has been bleeding for about 1 to 1 and a half hours now...

xZachCottonx
08-29-2015, 03:13 AM
If you're having trouble with your toe, and think it might be broken try emailing support@growtopiagame.com

FISH
Funny thing is, I put nearly all my weight on it... What toe was it? Mine is my big toe on my left foot...

MeeMo11
I broke my arm when I was 1 from falling off of a jungle gym.

Also broke/smushed my finger in a door hinge yup that's all.

FISH
08-29-2015, 03:15 AM
If you're having trouble with your toe, and think it might be broken try emailing support@growtopiagame.com

Stop being a mini-mod noob face.

SuperJ
08-29-2015, 03:16 AM
That's almost exactly what mine is like and it has been bleeding for about 1 to 1 and a half hours now...Dude if your toe doesnt get better (or feels even worse) in a couple more hours, ask to go to the hospital. That's what I did. Make sure you keep your toe bandaged fr now!

xZachCottonx
08-29-2015, 03:17 AM
Stop being a mini-mod noob face.

It's called a joke my sir

MyLegGuy
08-29-2015, 03:20 AM
I'm lucky. I've never broken a bone. (Not that I can remember)

That's probably because I never go outside.

FISH
08-29-2015, 03:21 AM
Dude if your toe doesnt get better (or feels even worse) in a couple more hours, ask to go to the hospital. That's what I did. Make sure you keep your toe bandaged fr now!

I think I am fine, my mom is doctoring it with like a lot of neosporen, salt water and she gave me some pain reliever.

Bejewled

Yeah jokes about broken bones ARE HILARIOUS AM I RIGHT?

SCOOBYDOOFAN
My brother once broke his collar bone. He was walking a big dog and it took off after a cat, he didn't let the leash go and he got dragged. He was only young and cried the whole drive home. The next day my parents took him to the hospital and got it treated.

xZachCottonx
08-29-2015, 03:22 AM
Yeah jokes about broken bones ARE HILARIOUS AM I RIGHT?

Yes you are right

FISH
08-29-2015, 03:23 AM

I was kidding... LOL! I really am bored and I wanted to say something and that was something.

SuperJ
08-29-2015, 03:23 AM
I think I am fine, my mom is doctoring it with like a lot of neosporen, salt water and she gave me some pain reliever.Dude, if it is fractured, it is very serious. None of that will do critical help.

If you don't get a cast, or at least see the doctor, the chances of your bone splitting are high, which isn't good.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes you are rightI love this guy.

xZachCottonx
08-29-2015, 03:24 AM
I was kidding... LOL! I really am bored and I wanted to say something and that was something.

Ice cream flavored cat

FISH
08-29-2015, 03:25 AM
Dude, if it is fractured, it is very serious. None of that will do critical help.

If you don't get a cast, or at least see the doctor, the chances of your bone splitting are high, which isn't good.

- - - Updated - - -

I love this guy.

Oh ok, I'll see what happens. Thank you for this help though.

SuperJ
08-29-2015, 03:26 AM
Oh ok, I'll see what happens. Thank you for this help though.Yeah man no problem.

FISH
08-29-2015, 03:36 AM
Ice cream flavored cat

Cat flavored ice cream.

SageDeoxys
08-29-2015, 05:01 AM
Yes you are right

You're jokes are merely amusing.

Only thing I could consider "broken" is my my right foot big toe. I kicked a soccer ball WAY too hard with it when it was coming at me at who knows how many MPH. It felt pretty bad for the next 2-3 weeks, and whenever I try and wiggle it now, I hear and feel like I crack it. Its weird, but its fully functional so I have no idea what it is.

SuperJ
08-29-2015, 05:02 AM
You're jokes are merely amusing.

Only thing I could consider "broken" is my my right foot big toe. I kicked a soccer ball WAY too hard with it when it was coming at me at who knows how many MPH. It felt pretty bad for the next 2-3 weeks, and whenever I try and wiggle it now, I hear and feel like I crack it. Its weird, but its fully functional so I have no idea what it is.Fracture probably. Did it bleed when you apparently hurt it?

SageDeoxys
08-29-2015, 05:04 AM
Fracture probably. Did it bleed when you apparently hurt it?

Not in the least. It doesn't crack as much as it used to, though.