PDA

View Full Version : Dis fire though.

SuperJ
08-29-2015, 03:10 AM
Anybody else here about the huge wild fire in Washington right now?

Apparently it's so bad it is spreading to provinces in Canada (conveniently in the one I live)!

Like, I go outside today to breathe in some fresh air, and all I smell is smoke, and there is smoke everywhere around my house!

My parents won't even let me go outside now, cause the smoke is super bad for your lungs.

So I'm basically stuck in my own house. What a day. :sweatdrop:

Brys
08-29-2015, 03:37 AM
Dat mixtape is fire.

Christopher
08-29-2015, 03:39 AM
Tyrone ^^^ as mentioned above^^^ purposely dropped his mixtape, sorry for any inconveniences, wait I'm not even his manager.

SCOOBYDOOFAN
08-29-2015, 03:45 AM
Yes I know about the fire as it is also heading into my home province BC. It is awful I was in Washington last week for a vacation and the smoke was terrible, it followed us everywhere. I really hope it doesn't come into BC, we have enough fires as it is right now.

Brys
08-29-2015, 03:46 AM
Yes I know about the fire as it is also heading into my home province BC. It is awful I was in Washington last week for a vacation and the smoke was terrible, it followed us everywhere. I really hope it doesn't come into BC, we have enough fires as it is right now.

Scooby, Tyrone dropped his mixtape. It was straight fire.

Derpyderp
08-29-2015, 03:52 AM
you could say.. you're... homestuck..

SilentDogs
08-29-2015, 03:52 AM
When I went outside earlier, I was actually choking on the smoke, and my mom had to use a mask that would prevent you from choking, but that was when she went outside..
J, I don't know if you realized but in the evening a huge amount of smoke actaully reduced because it was windy...

SageDeoxys
08-29-2015, 04:02 AM

Apparently it's so bad it is spreading to provinces in Canada (conveniently in the one I live)!

Like, I go outside today to breathe in some fresh air, and all I smell is smoke, and there is smoke everywhere around my house!

My parents won't even let me go outside now, cause the smoke is super bad for your lungs.

And this is why I live in a desert far away from any major forests near a huge lake that also happens to be the biggest city in the state.

Tjsp
08-29-2015, 06:12 AM

Stuck in your own house. But with wifi. Is ok.

Hardcore19
08-29-2015, 06:44 AM
Stuck in your own house. But with wifi. Is ok.

So true, hahahaha....

unconscious98
08-29-2015, 01:45 PM
I'd rather die with wifi than die without wifi.