PDA

View Full Version : How to lose fat?!

Christopher
08-29-2015, 03:14 AM
I wanna lose fat. Anybody got any tips? :crazy: don't suggest drinking water though, I drink like 5 water bottles a day. Also how do you stop eating? I eat when I'm bored and I get bored a lot.

Note: I'm not anorexic, I have no idea why my family thinks I am... I don't know how I can be if I'm always eating :whistling:

xZachCottonx
08-29-2015, 03:15 AM
I wanna lose fat. Anybody got any tips? :crazy: don't suggest drinking water though, I drink like 5 water bottles a day. Also how do you stop eating? I eat when I'm bored and I get bored a lot

If you're having trouble losing weight and/or are too fat, try emailing support@growtopiagame.com

Christopher
08-29-2015, 03:17 AM
If you're having trouble losing weight and/or are too fat, try emailing support@growtopiagame.com

Thanks, while I'm at it I'll also report you for spamming.

Bizarro
08-29-2015, 03:17 AM
I wanna lose fat. Anybody got any tips? :crazy: don't suggest drinking water though, I drink like 5 water bottles a day. Also how do you stop eating? I eat when I'm bored and I get bored a lot.

Note: I'm not anorexic, I have no idea why my family thinks I am... I don't know how I can be if I'm always eating :whistle:
Your best bet might be going to the gym and eating healthy

I was reading this while I was drinking water and almost spit on my friend.

SuperJ
08-29-2015, 03:18 AM
Go to the gym, or join a sport that you have to work very hard in.

I go to the gym every week, and do a martial art called Judo, and I have a 6 pack. I would show you but I'm not gay.

MyLegGuy
08-29-2015, 03:18 AM

I was going to reply with a super sarcastic answer, but looks like you can't take a joke.

Christopher
08-29-2015, 03:19 AM
but I'm not gay.

That's ok, you can show it to all the ladies and I won't look, actually no I can't promise that...

xZachCottonx
08-29-2015, 03:19 AM
Your best bet might be going to the gym and eating healthy

I was reading this while I was drinking water and almost spit on my friend.

I was drinking pee in the public restroom and almost spit it out

SuperJ
08-29-2015, 03:20 AM
That's ok, you can show it to all the ladies and I won't look, actually no I can't promise that...Bruh, you know where I live?

Mr.Hankey
08-29-2015, 03:25 AM

Note: I'm not anorexic, I have no idea why my family thinks I am... I don't know how I can be if I'm always eating :whistling:
How much do you weigh?

Christopher
08-29-2015, 03:27 AM
How much do you weigh?

I don't know, 120 pounds

PannyFlan
08-29-2015, 03:28 AM
Use a smaller spoon while eating, and don't watch anything or do anything while eating.
It reduce the hunger for more food.
I eat low fat youget as well, and I actually like them better than candy. The fruit one are the best.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know, 120 pounds

I weigh more than you, cri.
What your BMI, or height.

SuperJ
08-29-2015, 03:28 AM
I don't know, 120 poundsHow old are you

Christopher
08-29-2015, 03:29 AM
Use a smaller spoon while eating, and don't watch anything or do anything while eating.
I eat low fat youget as well, and I actually like them better than candy. The fruit one are the best.

- - - Updated - - -

What your BMI, or height.

Wew so much measurements lol. 5"4, oh and I have no idea what BMI means

I am 15 years old

Mr.Hankey
08-29-2015, 03:29 AM
I don't know, 120 pounds
Age and height?

xZachCottonx
08-29-2015, 03:30 AM
I don't know, 120 pounds

Have you tried turning your computor on and off?

SuperJ
08-29-2015, 03:30 AM

- - - Updated - - -

What your BMI, or height.lmao don't do dat.

Be like a true Merican' and eat whatever the hell is placed in front of you, then, when you feel fat, go to the gym for like 4 hours and get buff. :sweatdrop:

Mr.Hankey
08-29-2015, 03:31 AM
Wew so much measurements lol. 5"4, oh and I have no idea what BMI means
According to the bmi thingy, your weight is perfectly normal o.o

Christopher
08-29-2015, 03:32 AM
lmao don't do dat.

Be like a true Merican' and eat whatever the hell is placed in front of you, then, when you feel fat, go to the gym for like 4 hours and get buff. :sweatdrop:

Jiggly and buff isn't a good combo, I wanna loose fat first

SuperJ
08-29-2015, 03:33 AM
Jiggly and buff isn't a good combo, I wanna loose fat firstK, do it like the cycle I said. You ate some fatty food, so what? Just be active then go to the gym. Then eat again.

PannyFlan
08-29-2015, 03:33 AM
lmao don't do dat.

Haha.
I never work out, or excerise in my whole life but at school.
I lose weight by eating 1 bowl per meal, since usually it 2 - 3 big bowl or rice.
I have a big appetite and my figure isn't that bad.

Aly
08-29-2015, 03:34 AM
Drink green tea, it boosts your metabolism.

Eat a banana.

Run, it will slim you down realll fast.

Christopher
08-29-2015, 03:34 AM
K, do it like the cycle I said. You ate some fatty food, so what? Just be active then go to the gym. Then eat again.

Forgot to mention I'm poor asf

PannyFlan
08-29-2015, 03:35 AM
According to the bmi thingy, your weight is perfectly normal o.o
132 pounds, and I need to lose atleast 2 more to get it normal barely.
It actually easy to lose them, as long you are patient.

Brys

I honestly never had to deal with being fat since its almost impossible for me to. Uh, I would start by staying fit maybe running, playing a sport, eat fruits, drink water. The occasional soda or piece of cake is fine

SuperJ
Forgot to mention I'm poor asfI don't have to pay for going to the gym. #sweg.

Mr.Hankey
08-29-2015, 03:36 AM
Forgot to mention I'm poor asf
Exercise at home

Christopher
08-29-2015, 03:37 AM
Drink green tea, it boosts your metabolism.

Eat a banana.

Run, it will slim you down realll fast.

Bananas make my throat very itchy, it's so painful I don't know how to explain it. The amount of pain woman have while giving birth, that's me trying to eat a banana

I GUESS I'll try running since it's my only option

Green tea?!?!?!? *raids kitchen*

xZachCottonx
08-29-2015, 03:39 AM
Bananas make my throat very itchy, it's so painful I don't know how to explain it. The amount of pain woman have while giving birth, that's me trying to eat a banana

Instead of green tea try drinking yelliw tea, it can be found in the nearest toilet you can find, it is very healthy and you should drink it 5 times a day.

PannyFlan
08-29-2015, 03:41 AM

Do you eat alot? Are you the type that eat nonstop because your brain think you not eating enough? Try using a smaller spoon, or fork, and try to cut the food in small pieces.
I heard sit ups are good, and give you a flat stomach, but I never really do them since I'm lazy.
Also try not to eat too many calories, but it doesn't mean that you eat food with the less calories.
For a example, there is a box of oreo for 110 calories but the banana covered in nuts and chocolate is 120 calories. You would choose the banana because it have more nutrients than oreos.
I lose at least 1 pound every week if I do the 1,200 calories diet.
Avoid stretch marks doe, don't lose the fat too fast and gaining fat too fast.
Excerise would be the best to lose extra fat pretty much.

Christopher
08-29-2015, 03:43 AM
Do you eat alot? Are you the type that eat nonstop because your brain think you not eating enough? Try using a smaller spoon, or fork, and try to cut the food in small pieces.
I heard sit ups are good, and give you a flat stomach, but I never really do them since I'm lazy.

Sit ups don't burn belly fat, they give you abs causing my fat to pop out more making me look fatter. I'll stay to running , thanks

PannyFlan
08-29-2015, 03:47 AM
Sit ups don't burn belly fat, they give you abs causing my fat to pop out more making me look fatter. I'll stay to running , thanks

Mkay. Try jumping jacks too, or ride on a bicycle or siwmming or do sports that make you lose the fat.

Derpyderp
08-29-2015, 03:50 AM
Mkay. Try jumping jacks too, or ride on a bicycle or siwmming or do sports that make you lose the fat.

Ive done absolutely nothing but staying still and havent gained any, high metabolism eh?

Aly
08-29-2015, 03:51 AM
Ive done absolutely nothing but staying still and havent gained any, high metabolism eh?

Same, I eat a lot of food but nothing happens.

I'm like the skinniest person in my entire family.

Aerials
08-29-2015, 03:52 AM
Jiggly and buff isn't a good combo, I wanna loose fat first

Try lifting weights. Developing muscles will replace that fat.

PannyFlan
08-29-2015, 03:53 AM
Same, I eat a lot of food but nothing happens.

I'm like the skinniest person in my entire family.

I gain weight slowly when I eat like 2 - 3 bowls per meal burp.
1 bowl is like nothing, but I gain like no pounds, instead I lose pounds.
1 big bowl isn't enough for my stomach ;-;.

MyLegGuy
08-29-2015, 04:10 AM
Instead of green tea try drinking yelliw tea, it can be found in the nearest toilet you can find, it is very healthy and you should drink it 5 times a day.

Shut up.

You make one joke on a thread, fine.
Two jokes, you're getting annoying.
Three jokes, you need to stop.
Four jokes, somebody has to come over and tell you to shut up.

Mr.Hankey
08-29-2015, 04:12 AM
Shut up.

You make one joke on a thread, fine.
Two jokes, you're getting annoying.
Three jokes, you need to stop.
Four jokes, somebody has to come over and tell you to shut up.
You know... I kind of disliked you and your rudeness.

But damn, I like you now.

SageDeoxys
08-29-2015, 04:24 AM
I'm pretty dang skinny at a whopping 6 foot 1 inch, and I do close to no excercise other than walking a bit every day. I do however drink a few liters of water a day and stay indoors most of the time. I'd say Las Vegas heat contributes to this, but I've been this skinny since my days back in a usually cold place in Mexico, so it might just be mostly genetic stuff that keeps me like this. That or the fact that I don't ear excesively.
I'm just now realizing this probably didn't help much.

Updated
08-29-2015, 04:39 AM
Play any sports you like, but don't play in on a gadget like an iPad.

KKcupcake
08-29-2015, 07:56 AM
well here are my tips
i'm 4'7/140cm and 33 kg/72 pounds (blehh) so please don't ask me anything about being taller hahah

i try not too eat too much junk food
i limit myself to eating junk food for only 4 days a week in small portions like maybe 1 nugget.
eat lots of veg, i eat vegetables everyday, and cut down on sugary food.
drink plain water, no coke or sprite, except maybe twice a month?
juices can be drunk maybe a glass per week.
exercise, go to the gym. i hate running with a burning passion so i swim and cycle instead.

XDCorez
08-29-2015, 11:05 AM

No one needs your stupid "funny" jokes in this thread, absolutely disgusting.

atwistoffate
08-29-2015, 11:35 AM
Do fall sports.

PonyGarYelow
08-30-2015, 03:05 AM
Try to eat clean, and avoid junk food, fried food, soda, etc. Cardio helps a lot, especially HIIT, which is High Intensity Interval Training. You go hard and do an action for 20 seconds, and then rest for 10 seconds, and you do a few rounds of that.

If you can, dumbells are great investments. Also, if you are able to Intermittent Fasting melts a ton of fat. Normally, you would start with an 8 hour eating window, and a 16 hour fast. So, you choose a time period of 8 hours of your day where you eat everything that you would normally eat, and then don't eat anything except water for the next 16 hours. Starting up a sport is awesome too.

If you can't fit intermittent fasting into your schedule, then go for 4-6 small meals spread out in your day. Alpha M's meal template is pretty good at giving you a general idea. I'll put a link under the spoiler.

The Alpha M. Eating Plan
The strategy is pretty straight-forward. Follow the formula by picking items and portions from the appropriate categories. Your metabolism will get rolling. If you feel you need more food, simply increase portion size.

Beverage:

Water

Food Option Categories
P: Protein
C: Carbohydrate
V: Vegetable
F: Fruit

Meal Formulas
Meal 1: P + C + F
Meal 2: P + C + (V or F)
Meal 3: P + C
Meal 4: P + V (Pick two)
Meal 5: P + V (Pick two) This meal is optional and greatly depends on what time you get up and when you go to bed. I would try and eat every 3 to 4 hours.
Snack (any time): V

P: Protein Options / Serving Size
Eggs: 6 egg whites (you can boil them or cook them in a pan using non stick spray like PAM. Season with salt and pepper or a little hot sauce to taste)
Low Fat Cottage Cheese: 1 cup
Chick Breast: 1 breast (grill, bake, or pan fry with non-stick spray. Okay to season but DO NOT use marinades because they are full of salt)
Lean Beef: 6 oz (Ground Beef 93% lean, Eye of Round cut in to small portions and grilled, baked, fried -or- London Broil grilled or baked then cut into portions)
Pork: 6 oz (Pork Chops lean with fat cut off edge before cooking -or- Pork Tenderloin
Fish: 6 oz (any fish is acceptable)
Protein Powder Mixed with Water: 1 scoop (around 25g of protein per serving)
Deli Meat: Turkey 4 oz. (ask for the low sodium)

C: Carbohydrate Options / Serving Size
Oatmeal: 3/4 cup (make with water and season with artificial sweetener such as Stevia, Splenda, Equal, Sweet n Low, or cinnamon. After cooking, I add a scoop of protein powder to create a chocolate protein oatmeal which is awesome.)
High Fiber Cereal: 1 cup with 1/2 cup skim milk
Sweet Potato: medium size (microwave wrapped in a paper towel for 5 to 6 minutes on high)
Brown Rice: 1 cup
Quinoa: 1 cup (actually a seed that is very similar in texture and consistency to couscous. Season with salt & pepper which is quite good)
Wheat Berries: 1 cup (incredible grain found in bulk at grocers such as Whole Foods)
Whole Grain Bread: 2 slices
Low Carbohydrate or Whole Wheat Tortilla: 1
Beans: 1/2 can (pinto, garbanzo, or red kidney and look for the low sodium option if buying canned beans)

V: Vegetables
General rule is that if it is *green* you may consume as much as desired- seriously as much as you want!

Salads are a great option; however, use a vinegar dressing as opposed to high calorie dressings. Seasoned Rice Wine Vinegar is a personal favorite which can be found in the vinegar section of the grocery store.
Broccoli: as much as you want (great steamed with a little salt, pepper and a squeeze of lemon)
Yellow Squash: as much as you want
Zucchini: as much as you want
Green Pepper: as much as you want
Celery: as much as you want
Spinach: as much as you want
Lettuce (any kind): as much as you want
Green Beans: as much as you want (if canned, purchase the "No Sodium Added" option)
Asparagus: as much as you want
Radishes: as much as you want
Mushrooms: as much as you want
Carrots: 2 medium size (note this root contains more sugar than most green vegetables)

F: Fruit
Orange: 1
Apple: 1
Grapefruit: 1
Peach: 1
Nectarine: 1
Pear: 1
Kiwi: 2
Tangerine: 2
Seasoning and Condiments

Use these items to give food some taste!

Salsa
Hot sauce
Salt
Pepper
Garlic
Onion
Mustard
Vinegar
Steak sauce
Ketchup
- See more at: http://www.iamalpham.com/index.php/topics/the-alpha-m-diet-plan/#sthash.OvZ4T9ww.dpuf

-Taken from:
http://www.iamalpham.com/index.php/topics/the-alpha-m-diet-plan/

Anyways, if you are looking for advice to lose fat, gain muscle, or anything in between, you should check out the folks at bodybuilding.com or their forums; forum.bodybuilding.com. They even have a section for losing fat here (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16).

This is a guide I would recommend you to read.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

Also, don't waste money on belts, gizmos, pills, and stuff that claim that they can make you lose fat. They don't work, and in the rare case that they do, they usually end up hurting your body in some way. Don't waste money on workout plans, the bodybuilding website provides thousands of workouts and hundreds of workout plans.

If you want to go towards diet, then try a carb-cycle or a ketogenic diet. If the low carb periods are too much(loss of energy, cravings, etc) then try going low carb for 2 days and then regular amount of carbs for 2 days. Otherwise, 5 day low carb, and then indulge on carbs on the weekends(but not too much, just enough so you are satisfied).