PDA

View Full Version : I'm making a game. Well, a "game".

ianCSzz
08-29-2015, 12:56 PM
I'm planning to make a game, gonna call it "RTSoft Quiz". It's inspired from Impossible Quiz (the impossible quiz is a bit inappropriate, though). If anyone has any quiz ideas, tell me.

For those who don't know what it's about, Impossible Quiz is a quiz where the answer is either too obvious to be found or complete nonsense. There are challenges too, like "Move the mouse through the maze in x seconds". But it's gonna be harder.

BioTestificate
08-29-2015, 02:25 PM
I'm planning to make a game, gonna call it "RTSoft Quiz". It's inspired from Impossible Quiz (the impossible quiz is a bit inappropriate, though). If anyone has any quiz ideas, tell me.

For those who don't know what it's about, Impossible Quiz is a quiz where the answer is either too obvious to be found or complete nonsense. There are challenges too, like "Move the mouse through the maze in x seconds". But it's gonna be harder.

Mini-mod Invasions (well, if you plan to add some timed questions, make it so that the longer you stay on the question, more mini-mod-related stuff will flood the screen)
Add facts only forumers will understand.
Random Growtopia questions.
Hidden answers in selected few forumer profiles.
uhh...

ianCSzz
08-29-2015, 02:53 PM
Mini-mod Invasions (well, if you plan to add some timed questions, make it so that the longer you stay on the question, more mini-mod-related stuff will flood the screen)
Add facts only forumers will understand.
Random Growtopia questions.
Hidden answers in selected few forumer profiles.
uhh...
Kay. Also, should I add a "Zfert Simulator" in the game?

courtesy to aquanub for zfert simulator

Akame
08-29-2015, 02:54 PM

#ZfartSimulator2K15

BioTestificate
08-29-2015, 03:05 PM

Demmet, I misread it as "Zfert Stimulator" and I suddenly can't control laughing for 2 minutes.

Gotta sleep now. Seriously.

ianCSzz
08-29-2015, 03:27 PM
Demmet, I misread it as "Zfert Stimulator" and I suddenly can't control laughing for 2 minutes.

Gotta sleep now. Seriously.
K, that's a good idea, too.

Brys
08-29-2015, 10:07 PM
Atleast 10 questions have to be about me and Bruce Wayne.