PDA

View Full Version : Shh, be quiet!

26FtW26
08-29-2015, 11:46 PM
Its 3am, I am browsing the forums. If my parents hear me, I am dead. Luckily I sleep in the attic, so I'd hear them coming up the stairs.
School starts in like 4 days. I am as good as ded.

Legomaster
08-29-2015, 11:49 PM
Its 3am, I am browsing the forums. If my parents hear me, I am dead. Luckily I sleep in the attic, so I'd hear them coming up the stairs.

The best situation in the world! :O!

SageDeoxys
08-29-2015, 11:50 PM

Recommendation: Close any tab you've got open, turn off your computer or mobile device, go to sleep, and get mentally prepared for school.

proman340
08-29-2015, 11:50 PM
We are together in this! :rolleyes:

26FtW26
08-29-2015, 11:51 PM
The best situation in the world! :O!

This attic is the coziest place I have ever been in.

MyLegGuy
08-29-2015, 11:54 PM
Your parents don't let you stay up super late? For pretty much every day this summer, my parents walk by me on their way to their room. I always stay up the latest.

Today pretty much the last day of my summer break. I'm going to stay up all night, and not sleep until 8 pm or so tomorrow. Then I'll get plenty of sleep for my first day of school. The most boring day ever.

You're not the only one with school starting soon. :cry:

26FtW26
08-29-2015, 11:56 PM
Your parents don't let you stay up super late? For pretty much every day this summer, my parents walk by me on their way to their room. I always stay up the latest.

Today pretty much the last day of my summer break. I'm going to stay up all night, and not sleep until 8 pm or so tomorrow. Then I'll get plenty of sleep for my first day of school. The most boring day ever.

You're not the only one with school starting soon. :cry:

It's just that my parents want me to fix my sleep schedule for school... Normally they don't care.

- - - Updated - - -

Recommendation: Close any tab you've got open, turn off your computer or mobile device, go to sleep, and get mentally prepared for school.

Filthy casual.

Deimantas Lebedevas
08-29-2015, 11:58 PM
Normally i go to sleeep at 1am, but sometimes at 4 lol.

Jeremy012
08-30-2015, 12:08 AM
If you thought your situation is bad.

I have to sleep at 7:00-9:00pm cause i have to wake up 5:00am in the morning which is just... Ugh

ScribbleCat
08-30-2015, 12:44 AM

Ha, me too! ... I don't sleep in an attic though :D My entire sleep schedule has been thrown so off-track during my summer.
I also consider myself D-E-D dead. That's how dead I'm gonna be.