PDA

View Full Version : how much you trust me?

Deimantas Lebedevas
08-30-2015, 12:11 AM
So if i was to make a centralized login api, that would be used in all sorts of apps, and maybe not even my apps, would you trust your (well not necessarily your) pass to me?

The passwords would be encrypted at all times and the hash key would not be accesible by anyone else than me

Derpyderp
08-30-2015, 12:19 AM
So if i was to make a centralized login api, that would be used in all sorts of apps, and maybe not even my apps, would you trust your (well not necessarily your) pass to me?

The passwords would be encrypted at all times and the hash key would not be accesible by anyone else than me

If I knew it was you then id bail
:^)
no reasons :^)

Deimantas Lebedevas
08-30-2015, 12:22 AM
If I knew it was you then id bail
:^)
no reasons :^)

Was that supposed to mean lol?

Deimantas Lebedevas
08-30-2015, 10:41 AM
. . . . .
Bumping This
. . . . .

XDCorez
08-30-2015, 11:52 AM
Yes i would, cuz i would use random passwords i don't really know.

Deimantas Lebedevas
08-30-2015, 01:59 PM
Yes i would, cuz i would use random passwords i don't really know.

coooooool.... while i only have 5 different passwords

Sfsuprafang
08-30-2015, 02:01 PM
I got only one password for the entire internet so yeah...
You get what I mean..

unconscious98
08-30-2015, 02:10 PM
I only have like, 3.. But at least it's greater than one :nope:

Andddd no, not really, im not going to take the risk of giving you my passwords. I deal with real money on my account, and like I said I only have 3 passwords lol, and I have major trust issues goin on in my head right now, the only person I trust fully is my sister. So no offense buddy :hat:

I dun trust no parents, brothers, friends (if I ever had any), strangers, pets, Santa, nope, none at all.

Deimantas Lebedevas
08-30-2015, 02:26 PM
I only have like, 3.. But at least it's greater than one :nope:

Andddd no, not really, im not going to take the risk of giving you my passwords. I deal with real money on my account, and like I said I only have 3 passwords lol, and I have major trust issues goin on in my head right now, the only person I trust fully is my sister. So no offense buddy :hat:

I dun trust no parents, brothers, friends (if I ever had any), strangers, pets, Santa, nope, none at all.

ok answer accepted, but what would you do if it was implemented in an app you really enjoy? Would you just not use the app? oh and btw why not create a new pass for all the un-important stuff?

- - - Updated - - -

I got only one password for the entire internet so yeah...
You get what I mean..

yeah, i get what you mean, read what i said above

unconscious98
08-31-2015, 01:12 AM
ok answer accepted, but what would you do if it was implemented in an app you really enjoy? Would you just not use the app? oh and btw why not create a new pass for all the un-important stuff?

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, i get what you mean, read what i said above

If it was implemented in an app I "would" really enjoy, I would just not use it, besides, I wouldn't know if I would enjoy it in the first place since I wouldn't able to use it without giving up my password right?
But even if that's not the case, I would probably just use another app.. Yeah.

I don't create new passwords for un important and important stuff alike just because I am 100% sure to forget it. :crazy: