PDA

View Full Version : I hate....

Brys
08-30-2015, 03:29 AM
I hate when "rekt" changes to "felt". Like seriously I do not want to say "get felt"

XDCorez
08-30-2015, 03:32 AM
Get rekt, loljk get felt.

Brys
08-30-2015, 03:33 AM
Get rekt, loljk get felt.

But I don't wanna get felt ;(

craft3d
08-30-2015, 04:09 AM
I hate when "rekt" changes to "felt". Like seriously I do not want to say "get felt"

I hate when people complain about this so much yet they do nothing to turn off Auto-Correct.

Bruce Wayne
08-30-2015, 04:14 AM
I hate when people complain about this so much yet they do nothing to turn off Auto-Correct.

Meh, were lazy. Google and Apple have screwed us all.

Meh turns to Men.

Men, were lazy. Google and Apple have screwed us all.

Rent is Rekt. So, get rent.

SpeedFreakz
08-30-2015, 04:15 AM
I hate when people saying beast mode like seriously. I do not say beast mode.

SageDeoxys
08-30-2015, 04:18 AM
When I still had autocorrect on, it changed "growtopia" to "reptilian". Luckily I don't have to go through that kinda crap anymore.

craft3d
08-30-2015, 04:19 AM
Meh, were lazy. Google and Apple have screwed us all.

Meh turns to Men.

Men, were lazy. Google and Apple have screwed us all.

Rent is Rekt. So, get rent.

Not your best.

Bruce Wayne
08-30-2015, 04:21 AM
Not your best.

What do you mean? I've told tons of bad, ironic, crappy jokes. I think..

So, get rent.

SageDeoxys
08-30-2015, 04:24 AM
What do you mean? I've told tons of bad, ironic, crappy jokes. I think..

So, get rent.

Doesn't a millionaire in the top 10 richest people in the DC universe who is also secretly a pretty awesome superhero got better things to do other than make bad jokes about autocorrection?

Bruce Wayne
08-30-2015, 04:27 AM
Doesn't a millionaire in the top 10 richest people in the DC universe who is also secretly a pretty awesome superhero got better things to do other than make bad jokes about autocorrection?

I could just play checkers with Alfred and expect to win every time. Or punch thugs and break their everything, or almost die and somehow get a cure and save myself. Or just sit here and stalk people in Gotham using the giant computer system linked to CCTV. Or prank call Tony Stark. Meh, I don't know..

SageDeoxys
08-30-2015, 04:28 AM
I could just play checkers with Alfred and expect to win every time. Or punch thugs and break their everything, or almost die and somehow get a cure and save myself. Or just sit here and stalk people in Gotham using the giant computer system linked to CCTV. Or prank call Tony Stark. Meh, I don't know..

If you have so much time on your hands, why not click the link in the spoiler on my signature?

Bruce Wayne
08-30-2015, 04:31 AM
If you have so much time on your hands, why not click the link in the spoiler on my signature?

EDIT: Haha! Slow bandwidth, I can see the title before the video even loads!

SageDeoxys
08-30-2015, 05:37 AM

Well, at least I tried. Damn you, slow bandw... Wait a second, considering you're a billionaire, how is it that you have such horrible stuff m8?

Bruce Wayne
08-30-2015, 05:45 AM
Well, at least I tried. Damn you, slow bandw... Wait a second, considering you're a billionaire, how is it that you have such horrible stuff m8?

I'm not at Gotham, I'm at Metropolis, and Superman makes weird effects to signals... maybe because of his kryptonite structure, I don't know.

craft3d
08-30-2015, 05:46 AM

Slow bandwidth? Wouldn't it be slow latency? Or slow download?

SageDeoxys
08-30-2015, 05:49 AM
I'm not at Gotham, I'm at Metropolis, and Superman makes weird effects to signals... maybe because of his kryptonite structure, I don't know.

You know basically know every hero and villain's moves and weaknesses, yet you can't pay a few bucks for a incredibly fast bandwidth. Seems legit.

Bruce Wayne
08-30-2015, 05:53 AM
You know basically know every hero and villain's moves and weaknesses, yet you can't pay a few bucks for a incredibly fast bandwidth. Seems legit.

Your weaknesses are Ghost, Dark, and Bug.

And meh, why do I need to watch YouTube videos anyway?

OLiVERi
08-30-2015, 05:59 AM
I hate when people saying beast mode like seriously. I do not say beast mode.
O rlly?
Click the spoiler to give yourself a cookie.

BEAST MODE
hehueeuhhuehuehuehuehueheuehuehe