PDA

View Full Version : Word Compiler Game! [Forum Quiz]

IceKane
08-30-2015, 04:06 AM
Man, it's been a while since I've posted another sequel to this game. But here it is:

Instructions:
1. Go to http://www.textfixer.com/tools/random-words.php (That php might change doe)
2. Select "10" random words
3. Press generate.
4. Using those words, create a single sentence with meaning. You can make compound sentences.
5. I'll give points depending on how meaningful your sentence is, and maybe with other factors, like length.
6. I need a screenshot of your words.

You can change the word formation of the word (e.g. happy -> happiness)

I'll try: (too lazy to screenshot)
abstract, pattern, honesty, allied, barbell, disobey, fuzz, crushing, smuggler, poet

In all honesty, I kind of allied with that poet, even when he disobeyed by using a barbell to crush that abstract pattern of a smuggler, which looked like a fuzz.

Your turn!

Current Scoring:

ambiguster - 1 point
ASAD - 1 point
barhoomi - 1 point
BioTestificate - 4 points
Brainy Bruno - 2 points
CrimsonLol - 3 points
DarkFizzix - 1 point
DynPlays GT - 1 point
ElectroDream - 4 points
Festivity - 2 points
FrostFire - 2 points
Gingersoup - 1 point
grapezzzz - 1 point
GummiBear64 - 2 points
Hans - 1 point
HerobrineFan - 2 points
IanCSzz - 3 points
ICantDancee - 1 point
iFrostSpark - 1 point
iGum - 3 points
ImAPogo - 7 points
Invalid - 1 point
Jenuine - 3 points
Jet - 1 point
Kibiras07 - 3 points
Kieran2820 - 2 points
Lom1s - 2 points
LyveWyre - 5 points
MagicDragon - 1 point
MBG090 - 1 point
meowza - 3 points
Notavailable - 13 points
MuscleMan - 4 points
NUBBERZ - 1 point
0kt0b3r - 3 points
PannyFlan - 2 points
PerTehDoh - 1 point
Pitoe - 2 points
PolarisHD - 3 points
PONYGARYELOW - 4 points
PotatoMarco - 1 point
RevDragon - 3 points
RILEY7705 - 3 points
Roxy - 3 points
SageDeoxys - 5 points
SirCo - 1 point
Swaginaut - 2 points
Subtract - 1 point
suppercious
ThyLuigi - 8 points
TimeTurtle - 2 points
Tjsp - 2 points
Wobbly Bungbi - 3 points
ZachAttack - 1 point
ZeroRarity - 2 points
Ziljiangt - 4 points

SageDeoxys
08-30-2015, 04:15 AM
My eardrums bled out, so I needed surgical replacement, also because blood dripped out of it to the point it felt like a beehive, but I was lucky it wasn't necrotic, otherwise I would've pinned a belt very airtight so I wouldn't see people laughing at me, but luckily my eardrums made it through the battle, though my hearing is corrupted

IceKane
08-30-2015, 04:31 AM
My eardrums bled out, so I needed surgical replacement, also because blood dripped out of it to the point it felt like a beehive, but I was lucky it wasn't necrotic, otherwise I would've pinned a belt very airtight so I wouldn't see people laughing at me, but luckily my eardrums made it through the battle, though my hearing is corrupted

I'll give 5 points, since you're the first to answer. But for the next guys, I'll need a screenshot.

|ThyLuigi|
08-30-2015, 04:39 AM
A nineteen year old virtual model tried giving an octopus a cup of cement and was put into a bad position, causing his career to be forced into deletion.

SageDeoxys
08-30-2015, 05:35 AM
I'll give 5 points, since you're the first to answer. But for the next guys, I'll need a screenshot.

Can't due to the fact that my crappy tablet is incapable of uploading any screen shots. I'll be happy to give you the words, though:

Drip, Corrupted, Beehive, Necrotic, Drum, Airtight, Pin, Battle, Surgical, Battle.

PonyGarYelow
08-30-2015, 05:41 AM
http://i.imgur.com/vXJUPC3.png

The giver was very courageous when he cast an encryption spell on the documents, which made a boundary so the beaver-crook, who was bloodthirsty, could not steal the rubber documents, using his bloodstained sword.

IceKane
08-30-2015, 06:29 AM
A nineteen year old virtual model tried giving an octopus a cup of cement and was put into a bad position, causing his career to be forced into deletion.

This sentence is well done, very compacted, I guess I'll give 5 points?

The giver was very courageous when he cast an encryption spell on the documents, which made a boundary so the beaver-crook, who was bloodthirsty, could not steal the rubber documents, using his bloodstained sword.

Is this supposed to be computer magic? It sounds like a virtual MMO about networks and stuff. I guess I'll give 4 points, because it's pretty lengthy.

Notavailable
08-30-2015, 01:12 PM

the dumb ambitious sentinel is being punished at the council by the emperor because of sabotaging my bike producing company near the coast with that supermelting moonbeam

hope i get some pts, i have already had 9....

Tjsp
08-30-2015, 01:21 PM
Man, it's been a while since I've posted another sequel to this game. But here it is:

Instructions:
1. Go to http://www.textfixer.com/tools/random-words.php (That php might change doe)
2. Select "10" random words
3. Press generate.
4. Using those words, create a single sentence with meaning. You can make compound sentences.
5. I'll give points depending on how meaningful your sentence is, and maybe with other factors, like length.
6. I need a screenshot of your words.

You can change the word formation of the word (e.g. happy -> happiness)

I'll try: (too lazy to screenshot)
abstract, pattern, honesty, allied, barbell, disobey, fuzz, crushing, smuggler, poet

In all honesty, I kind of allied with that poet, even when he disobeyed by using a barbell to crush that abstract pattern of a smuggler, which looked like a fuzz.

Your turn!

Current Scoring:

ambiguster - 1 point
ASAD - 1 point
barhoomi - 1 point
Brainy Bruno - 2 points
CrimsonLol - 3 points
DarkFizzix - 1 point
DynPlays GT - 1 point
Festivity - 2 points
FrostFire - 2 points
Gingersoup - 1 point
grapezzzz - 1 point
GummiBear64 - 2 points
Hans - 1 point
HerobrineFan - 2 points
IanCSzz - 3 points
ICantDancee - 1 point
iFrostSpark - 1 point
iGum - 3 points
ImAPogo - 7 points
Invalid - 1 point
Jenuine - 3 points
Jet - 1 point
Kibiras07 - 3 points
Kieran2820 - 2 points
Lom1s - 2 points
LyveWyre - 5 points
MagicDragon - 1 point
MBG090 - 1 point
meowza - 3 points
Notavailable - 9 points
MuscleMan - 4 points
NUBBERZ - 1 point
0kt0b3r - 3 points
PannyFlan - 2 points
PerTehDoh - 1 point
Pitoe - 2 points
PolarisHD - 3 points
PONYGARYELOW - 4 points
PotatoMarco - 1 point
RevDragon - 3 points
RILEY7705 - 3 points
Roxy - 3 points
SageDeoxys - 5 points
SirCo - 1 point
Swaginaut - 2 points
Subtract - 1 point
suppercious
ThyLuigi - 8 points
TimeTurtle - 2 points
Wobbly Bungbi - 3 points
ZachAttack - 1 point
ZeroRarity - 2 points
Ziljiangt - 4 points

I don't know how people have condemned the thought of their family members in crucifixion. Everything was perfect and then, they did something so bad that the dictator told the guards to crucify them. Guards in horses to guard them. You can see their footwork breaking near the breakwater and you can hear moaning of pain and grief. Everywhere. When they were being crucified, all you can see was blood in their whole body. Especially their hands. Every finger was nailed except for the thumb so that they can give a thumbs up.

Notavailable
08-30-2015, 01:36 PM
I don't know how people have condemned the thought of their family members in crucifixion. Everything was perfect and then, they did something so bad that the dictator told the guards to crucify them. Guards in horses to guard them. You can see their footwork breaking near the breakwater and you can hear moaning of pain and grief. Everywhere. When they were being crucified, all you can see was blood in their whole body. Especially their hands. Every finger was nailed except for the thumb so that they can give a thumbs up.

i thought he said "create a single sentence" ???

BioTestificate
08-30-2015, 01:42 PM
>tiny >distinct >sky >large >freewill >ultimate >headstrong >aimless >swindler >missing

A freewill tiny swindler went missing after aimlessly saying the ultimate distinct word while drunk, sending large headstrong bananas from the sky.

Lots of repeated meanings.

ElectroDream
08-30-2015, 01:51 PM

I have the rights to become your guru, especially for you, berserker who is crafty, hunt random meats every single day, control the sun, knitting a dress just like a fistborn child, also, your doom might be coming soon.

Ok, that's the weirdest sentence ever. I used awful grammar because the words that were generated were in verb one (original) so I couldn't make it any better. Here's the fixed version though, my OCD cranks up if I see awful grammar and I usually go off to fix it. :sweatdrop:

I have the right to become your guru, especially for you, berserker who is actually crafty, hunting random meats every single day, controlling the sun, knitting dresses just like a fistborn child, also, your doom might be coming soon.

IceKane
08-30-2015, 02:07 PM

the dumb ambitious sentinel is being punished at the council by the emperor because of sabotaging my bike producing company near the coast with that supermelting moonbeam

hope i get some pts, i have already had 9....

Yeah, you get 4 points, because it's a bit long. But congratz! I'll message you later.

I don't know how people have condemned the thought of their family members in crucifixion. Everything was perfect and then, they did something so bad that the dictator told the guards to crucify them. Guards in horses to guard them. You can see their footwork breaking near the breakwater and you can hear moaning of pain and grief. Everywhere. When they were being crucified, all you can see was blood in their whole body. Especially their hands. Every finger was nailed except for the thumb so that they can give a thumbs up.[/QUOTE]

This is the longest thing I've ever seen. And you screwed up the rule "1 sentence". So, I'll give 2 points. Sorry, there's no screenshot.

>tiny >distinct >sky >large >freewill >ultimate >headstrong >aimless >swindler >missing

A freewill tiny swindler went missing after aimlessly saying the ultimate distinct word while drunk, sending large headstrong bananas from the sky.

Lots of repeated meanings.

This is super short, but there's no screenshot! 4 points.

- - - Updated - - -

I have the rights to become your guru, especially for you, berserker who is crafty, hunt random meats every single day, control the sun, knitting a dress just like a fistborn child, also, your doom might be coming soon.

Ok, that's the weirdest sentence ever. I used awful grammar because the words that were generated were in verb one (original) so I couldn't make it any better. Here's the fixed version though, my OCD cranks up if I see awful grammar and I usually go off to fix it. :sweatdrop:

I have the right to become your guru, especially for you, berserker who is actually crafty, hunting random meats every single day, controlling the sun, knitting dresses just like a fistborn child, also, your doom might be coming soon.

Haha, nice sentence, 4 points because of it's length.

Notavailable
08-30-2015, 02:31 PM
oh forgot, my ign is wintinmon, my world is AWEJUMPING, it has a display box there

LyveWyre
08-31-2015, 11:44 AM
Aww darn! I love this whole contest you have, unfortunately I can't write with "fill-in-the-blanks", I have to do it from my head or I'll go nuts.

KKcupcake
08-31-2015, 12:04 PM
binocular, ballet, perfume, abilities, domino, celebration, freezing, mary, choking

it was a freezing cold day... i had been living the life of a beggar for three years, a significant difference from the days i used to pass. i looked through the glass screen of the ballet studio with my old binoculars, studying the ballerinas' movements fixedly. i could tell it was christmas soon from the festive lights festooning the high street, and thus i knew that the dance was the dance studio's annual christmas celebration dance. i recalled how i was once part of that group, the high ability ballet group. the ballerinas rose and fell one by one, alike to dominos. as a posh lady walked past me, the scent of her perfume, chanel 05, wafted past me and i started choking back tears. my mother, mary, would constantly wear this around the villa, and yet again, i was back in the mansion that i used to have, truly happy.

OK WAT
I TURNED IT INTO A STORY
NOOO
LEMME TRY AGAIN
it was a freezing cold day, i looked into the ballet studio with her binoculars as she watched the christmas celebration rehearsal. the ballerinas inside the studio had great abilities and they rose and fell one by one like dominos with fluid motions. i spotted mary in the group, and i started choking back tears when i thought of how much she had grown, and i recalled how she would play with my perfume, filling the house with the musky scent.

3 SENTENCES WHEW
ARGH IM S**T AT THIS