PDA

View Full Version : If Bad Blood characters represent Dinosaurs...

GrateNPowder
08-30-2015, 04:55 AM
...then what dinosaurs they are?

Bruce Wayne
08-30-2015, 05:05 AM
Why is it this is exactly what I was talking about. Yes, it may be a good topic, but you only put 5 words. 5 damn words. You already posted a thread even you deemed "unuseful", this is probably just to gain attention, bad or good.

GrateNPowder
08-30-2015, 05:18 AM
Why is it this is exactly what I was talking about. Yes, it may be a good topic, but you only put 5 words. 5 damn words. You already posted a thread even you deemed "unuseful", this is probably just to gain attention, bad or good.

I'm not attracting, I'm asking!
Answers please!

- - - Updated - - -

Barney the Dinosaur called me to call you guys to BUMP!

GrateNPowder
08-30-2015, 05:33 AM
Still bumping for answers...

Bruce Wayne
08-30-2015, 05:34 AM
Still bumping for answers...

See, no one cares. You should start posting GOOD threads.

Swaginaut
08-30-2015, 05:36 AM
Listen, you need to STOP. This is spam. You post at an average of like 30 times a day. Big no no.:nope: please, stop making stupid and random threads before you get an infraction. And nobody wants that!

GrateNPowder
08-30-2015, 05:39 AM
Listen, you need to STOP. This is spam. You post at an average of like 30 times a day. Big no no.:nope: please, stop making stupid and random threads before you get an infraction. And nobody wants that!

But, I like posting! :cry:
If you guys have a chance, "ban" me!

SageDeoxys
08-30-2015, 05:42 AM

Look, we don't want you to be banned, just follow the rules and don't spam. Everyone will be better off that way.

Bruce Wayne
08-30-2015, 05:43 AM

I post a lot, but at least I post good threads..

You know what, screw infractions right now.

You should stop, your threads suck, your obviously mocking us. So I would suggest you stop. You post horrid, horrid, threads.

- - - Updated - - -

Look, we don't want you to be banned, just follow the rules and don't spam. Everyone will be better off that way.

I wouldn't care if she was banned, I would prefer if she was, though.

SageDeoxys
08-30-2015, 05:47 AM
I post a lot, but at least I post good threads..

You know what, screw infractions right now.

You should stop, your threads suck, your obviously mocking us. So I would suggest you stop. You post horrid, horrid, threads.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't care if she was banned, I would prefer if she was, though.
Ok, I think you might be going too far. You do realise this is likely a kid, right?

Bruce Wayne
08-30-2015, 05:51 AM
Ok, I think you might be going too far. You do realise this is likely a kid, right?

Of course I don't. She is?

SageDeoxys
08-30-2015, 05:55 AM
Of course I don't. She is?

Considering here way of being and how she keeps ignoring certain posts, its very likely she's a young kid.

GrateNPowder
08-30-2015, 05:55 AM
This is meant to be a QnA thread!

Bruce Wayne
08-30-2015, 05:59 AM
Considering here way of being and how she keeps ignoring certain posts, its very likely she's a young kid.

Oh, uh, OK then...

Why is she on the forums if she may know that you may get needed criticism (or whatever my post were)?

SageDeoxys
08-30-2015, 06:05 AM
Oh, uh, OK then...

Why is she on the forums if she may know that you may get needed criticism (or whatever my post were)?

Probably because she didn't know this kinda stuff would happen. You see, when most people join these forums, they don't know what a forum is in the first place. Sure, they learn after some time, but they don't know the rules of the internet, because most are young people who played Growtopia, a game made up about 90% of the younger people.