PDA

View Full Version : Eh.

ElectroDream
08-30-2015, 05:11 AM
I have a story to share.

I was running around (my bad) and I stepped on a plaster tape, exactly like this: 91820. Awfully, I stepped on the sharp part and my foot was injured. :crazy:

I've never had injured this bad, like, ouch it hurts. Gotta hurt when I walk. Now, my question is, what do I do? (I'm afraid that it will cause some serious thingy since I've never had it this deep.) I don't really want to tell my parents unless it's necessary, kk. Bye.

PS: Creds to my sister for letting it be on the floor. It's hers. D:

Swaginaut
08-30-2015, 05:15 AM
I hope you atleast have the common sense to treat the wound with neosporin, peroxide(optional, for killing bacteria), and a bandage. If you thinks its infected immediately tell someone - it can get a fatal infection. Signs of infection can include:
-Red rings around the wound
-excessive pain

Remember: Yellow pus oozing out of the wound (ew) is a GOOD thing, it is leftover bad bacteria! Your white blood cells literally eat and spit out viruses. Almost as swag as me. If you see pus, that means your body is fighting something successfully, so you can be relieved and spooked!

|ThyLuigi|
08-30-2015, 05:39 AM
I've had foot injuries, they generally aren't going to leave you with a life long limp or something, but they'll be a lot more annoying if you don't treat them right, so tell an adult and get it wrapped up.

PonyGarYelow
08-30-2015, 05:47 AM
Aw man, foot injuries are the worst. You should clean the wound ASAP so it doesn't get infected. Clean it with water, but avoid soap because that can irritate the wound. Try to bandage it, and if the bleeding doesn't stop, then apply pressure to the bandage.

It'll hurt for a while, but eventually it'll get better. But man...foot injuries are the worst.

ouchies4u

ElectroDream
08-30-2015, 06:02 AM
I hope you atleast have the common sense to treat the wound with neosporin, peroxide(optional, for killing bacteria), and a bandage. If you thinks its infected immediately tell someone - it can get a fatal infection. Signs of infection can include:
-Red rings around the wound
-excessive pain

Remember: Yellow pus oozing out of the wound (ew) is a GOOD thing, it is leftover bad bacteria! Your white blood cells literally eat and spit out viruses. Almost as swag as me. If you see pus, that means your body is fighting something successfully, so you can be relieved and spooked!

Thanks for the advice, but I'm gonna rebel and not treat the wound at all. I never did.

- - - Updated - - -

Aw man, foot injuries are the worst. You should clean the wound ASAP so it doesn't get infected. Clean it with water, but avoid soap because that can irritate the wound. Try to bandage it, and if the bleeding doesn't stop, then apply pressure to the bandage.

It'll hurt for a while, but eventually it'll get better. But man...foot injuries are the worst.

ouchies4u

I don't have any bandages, but I'll see what I have. Maybe use that plaster I stepped on. :whistling:

- - - Updated - - -

I've had foot injuries, they generally aren't going to leave you with a life long limp or something, but they'll be a lot more annoying if you don't treat them right, so tell an adult and get it wrapped up.

Okay. :sweatdrop:

unconscious98
08-30-2015, 06:26 AM
If you ain't gonna treat it, it may get infected and I may look like this.

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/5121177ae4b06840010a00c1/t/515c3face4b0daad6e75afda/1365000108420/Foot+Ulcer+-+Infected.jpg

mokky
08-30-2015, 06:29 AM
Sponge antibiotic antiseptic and stitches
Then give yourself 100 gems

SageDeoxys
08-30-2015, 06:30 AM

I'm sincerely getting frustrated with these "email support for no actual reason" and growtopia jokes... Just... Please stop...

ElectroDream
08-30-2015, 08:23 AM
If you ain't gonna treat it, it may get infected and I may look like this.

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/5121177ae4b06840010a00c1/t/515c3face4b0daad6e75afda/1365000108420/Foot+Ulcer+-+Infected.jpg

That scared me. But still, I don't know why but I think I'll just cover it with a bandage and ok that's it.

dov36Kaizo
08-30-2015, 09:09 AM
I have a story to share.

I was running around (my bad) and I stepped on a plaster tape, exactly like this: 91820. Awfully, I stepped on the sharp part and my foot was injured. :crazy:

I've never had injured this bad, like, ouch it hurts. Gotta hurt when I walk. Now, my question is, what do I do? (I'm afraid that it will cause some serious thingy since I've never had it this deep.) I don't really want to tell my parents unless it's necessary, kk. Bye.

PS: Creds to my sister for letting it be on the floor. It's hers. D:

That's what she said.

Indicative
08-30-2015, 10:07 AM

You made my day. :rolleyes: