PDA

View Full Version : I've actually finished it...

GummiBear64
08-30-2015, 01:21 PM
I've actually finished Bioshock Infinite... I've actually completed it...

The ending was terribly confusing, like what?

Anyway, I plan on finishing Bioshock 2 now and I'll play a bit of Skyrim in between and maybe even start Bioshock Infinite on 1999 mode.

rip

Jeremy012
08-30-2015, 01:37 PM

Anyway, I plan on finishing Bioshock 2 now and I'll play a bit of Skyrim in between and maybe even start Bioshock Infinite on 1999 mode.

rip

Play Dark souls :crazy:

GummiBear64
08-30-2015, 01:47 PM
Play Dark souls :crazy:

I've only Dark Souls 2.

Maryjane
08-30-2015, 02:12 PM

rip

http://weknowmemes.com/generator/uploads/generated/g1368430913694757175.jpg

bhaahahaha.

Bioshock 2 is cool.
Big daddies are your best friends.

GummiBear64
08-30-2015, 11:04 PM
http://weknowmemes.com/generator/uploads/generated/g1368430913694757175.jpg

bhaahahaha.

Bioshock 2 is cool.
Big daddies are your best friends.

do you even spoiler? xd

GAMEFREAK
08-30-2015, 11:07 PM
The ending to bioshock infinite is weird, you get drowned or something like that. I heard somewhere that you're Comstock too. :confused:

ScribbleCat
08-30-2015, 11:24 PM

rip

Congrats! I tried Bioshock a while ago, but never got around to continue playing it... :whistling: I've seen people play it though (cough cough my older sister cough cough)

GummiBear64
08-31-2015, 01:17 AM
The ending to bioshock infinite is weird, you get drowned or something like that. I heard somewhere that you're Comstock too. :confused:

I can't really say much without spoiling it.

Derpyderp
08-31-2015, 01:20 AM
Youre supposed to be drowned because you were comstock and Brooker at the same time, you were drowned so that the possibility of this ever happening and your daughter existing will never happen, but then again, i havent looked it up in awhile eh?

GummiBear64
08-31-2015, 01:40 AM
Youre supposed to be drowned because you were comstock and Brooker at the same time, you were drowned so that the possibility of this ever happening and your daughter existing will never happen, but then again, i havent looked it up in awhile eh?

When Booker took the baptism in an alternate dimension, he became Comstock. Robert and Rosalind Lutece started contacting each other with a device they both made. They used that device to get Anna DeWitt whom became Elizabeth Comstock. Comstock then betrayed them so they helped Booker get her back. To fully kill Comstock, Booker had to drown as he was becoming Comstock thus rendering any universe with Comstock in it, destroyed.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

Anulot
08-31-2015, 04:31 AM
I think the ending is intentionally cryptic to leave it open for interpretation.

The common theory is that Booker's drowning was to cease any universes with Comstock from existing. The whole ocean filled with the alternate dimension lighthouses was a demonstration on just HOW many universes there are. I think it was an awesome game nonetheless. I don't think any of us could have seen the ending coming.

Also, please spoiler tag things giving away the ending/other plot points. Don't ruin it for potential players!

If you haven't yet, some other cool games to try would be BioShock 1/2, Fallout, Skyrim, Metro, and Halo.

GummiBear64
08-31-2015, 06:53 AM
I think the ending is intentionally cryptic to leave it open for interpretation.

The common theory is that Booker's drowning was to cease any universes with Comstock from existing. The whole ocean filled with the alternate dimension lighthouses was a demonstration on just HOW many universes there are. I think it was an awesome game nonetheless. I don't think any of us could have seen the ending coming.

Also, please spoiler tag things giving away the ending/other plot points. Don't ruin it for potential players!

If you haven't yet, some other cool games to try would be BioShock 1/2, Fallout, Skyrim, Metro, and Halo.

How come there is a female and male Lutece if only variables can change and not constants? Wouldn't the gender of them be a constant or is it the X and Y chromosome which is a variable? If so, doesn't that mean there is a universe in which Booker is a female, Elizabeth is male and Comstock is female? Wouldn't there also be a universe in which Booker's wife didn't die?
I've started playing Bioshock 2, I don't have Bioshock 1. I've played Fallout 3 numerous times, I've played Skyrim, I've also played a little bit of Metro and I don't like Halo.

Maryjane
08-31-2015, 09:19 AM
How come there is a female and male Lutece if only variables can change and not constants? Wouldn't the gender of them be a constant or is it the X and Y chromosome which is a variable? If so, doesn't that mean there is a universe in which Booker is a female, Elizabeth is male and Comstock is female? Wouldn't there also be a universe in which Booker's wife didn't die?
I've started playing Bioshock 2, I don't have Bioshock 1. I've played Fallout 3 numerous times, I've played Skyrim, I've also played a little bit of Metro and I don't like Halo.

The Luteces, I think, their constant was obviously their goal and their science thing for causing the floating city and helping Comstock and eventually dying. Thus leading to the one Lutece who was a female escaping her death bending the multiple universe stuff and saving her male counterpart. The x and Y chromosome is their variable. Booker's wife being dead is maybe a constant.
I'm not sure though. I mean this is a really mind brain damage game

Solsagann
08-31-2015, 09:27 AM
I loved playing this game so much. Oh boy, the end was crazy sad. The gameplay is kind of boring and way too easy though.

GummiBear64
08-31-2015, 11:02 AM
I loved playing this game so much. Oh boy, the end was crazy sad. The gameplay is kind of boring and way too easy though.

Just because you're a moderator, does not mean you can have an opinion, Solsa. Nah, just kidding.

The end was really sad, some might even say it was all for nothing.
Too easy? Have you even tried 1999 mode? That ain't easy, especially the last battle.

Solsagann
08-31-2015, 11:33 AM
Just because you're a moderator, does not mean you can have an opinion, Solsa. Nah, just kidding.

The end was really sad, some might even say it was all for nothing.
Too easy? Have you even tried 1999 mode? That ain't easy, especially the last battle.

Well, no I haven't. The whole gameplay is quite straightforward anyway, there isn't anything that original in the system and most of the battles are the same. The main advantage of this game is its beautiful game design and atmosphere more than a truly innovative adventure. It's still one of my favorite game though, and I love this steampunk-religious fanatic-baroque universe.

Hercule
08-31-2015, 11:49 AM
I never understood bio shock infinite, I think it's all about killing cops and using the magic powers earned from potions. :crazy:

Derpyderp
08-31-2015, 11:55 AM
I never understood bio shock infinite, I think it's all about killing cops and using the magic powers earned from potions. :crazy:

THEME, GOD DONT EXIST TO THEM SO THEY START MESSING STUFF UP WITH THEM LIKE THOSE POTIONS THAT LET YE DO POSSESION OR CROWS POWER LIKE THAT
or is that bioshock 1? with the without god theme?

Jeremy012
08-31-2015, 01:00 PM
All i know about bioshock is

You in some kind of impossible city
Killing everything to kill someone
In said city with a confusing ending
That can only be undertood through the internet or hard thinking...

Did i get it right? :crazy:

GummiBear64
09-01-2015, 01:32 AM
All i know about bioshock is

You in some kind of impossible city
Killing everything to kill someone
In said city with a confusing ending
That can only be undertood through the internet or hard thinking...

Did i get it right? :crazy:

Almost. It is possible to understand the ending without internet or hard thinking.

GummiBear64
09-01-2015, 12:59 PM
I also decided to play Assassins Creed IV.
I never got into it before...