PDA

View Full Version : POKEMON!

Ceyx_GrowT
08-31-2015, 11:54 AM
So I searched up about Pokemon after didn't watch/hear anything about Pokemon for almost 2 years, and I noticed that so many COOL Pokemons were added. Dang, they're so coooollll!!!! I really want to watch the movie ._.

Any of you guys likes Pokemon? If so, name your fav Pokemon(s)!

And.. here's my favorite Pokemons!
1. Zekrom
http://orig08.deviantart.net/a769/f/2010/165/4/1/zekrom_for_gin_by_tagami_crown.jpg

2. Yveltal
http://img11.deviantart.net/d217/i/2013/314/2/5/yveltal_by_akapanuka-d6tpomb.png

3. Lugia
http://img10.deviantart.net/487b/i/2014/099/3/5/lugia_has_awakened_by_lopoddity-d6xa9oo.png

SwafGaming
08-31-2015, 11:56 AM
my fav iS PICKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
DAN DAN DAN DAN DANNNNNNNNNNNNNN

MBG090
08-31-2015, 11:56 AM
Yep, I love Pokemon! My favourite is Charizard, followed by Groudon and Lugia!

Tjsp
08-31-2015, 12:45 PM
So I searched up about Pokemon after didn't watch/hear anything about Pokemon for almost 2 years, and I noticed that so many COOL Pokemons were added. Dang, they're so coooollll!!!! I really want to watch the movie ._.

1. Zekrom
http://orig08.deviantart.net/a769/f/2010/165/4/1/zekrom_for_gin_by_tagami_crown.jpg

2. Yveltal
http://img11.deviantart.net/d217/i/2013/314/2/5/yveltal_by_akapanuka-d6tpomb.png

3. Lugia
http://img10.deviantart.net/487b/i/2014/099/3/5/lugia_has_awakened_by_lopoddity-d6xa9oo.png

To be honest, I do't like Pokemon. IN fact, I don't like Anime. No hate bro.

Areodax
08-31-2015, 12:47 PM
To be honest, I do't like Pokemon. IN fact, I don't like Anime. No hate bro.

You're pretty much referring to the anime, not the game.

And besides, the games came out before the manga and the anime.

Tjsp
08-31-2015, 12:48 PM
You're pretty much referring to the anime, not the game.

And besides, the games came out before the manga and the anime.

I still don't like them both. Meh.

Ceyx_GrowT
08-31-2015, 12:50 PM
Yep, I love Pokemon! My favourite is Charizard, followed by Groudon and Lugia!
Magikarp is the best! :crazy:

Areodax
08-31-2015, 12:53 PM
I still don't like them both. Meh.

Cool.

Still, it's a decent rpg to try out, but I know you'll refuse. Kids these days would play mobile games and fps games instead of the better old fashioned ones.

PS: My fave pokemon...Second is Lunatone and 1st is...Figure it out by using my name.

Tjsp
08-31-2015, 12:56 PM
Cool.

Still, it's a decent rpg to try out, but I know you'll refuse. Kids these days would play mobile games and fps games instead of the better old fashioned ones.

PS: My fave pokemon...Second is Lunatone and 1st is...Figure it out by using my name.

No it's not about fps, I love the other old games, like you know, pacman and stuff.

Areodax
08-31-2015, 12:56 PM
No it's not about fps, I love the other old games, like you know, pacman and stuff.

Cool beans, good to know another retro gamer is here.

Tjsp
08-31-2015, 01:00 PM
Cool beans, good to know another retro gamer is here.

:rolleyes:

Ceyx_GrowT
08-31-2015, 01:04 PM
Cool.

Yeah, I kinda agree with you. Back then, I can say most of kids in the world plays Pokemon.

But now, kids these days don't really like Pokemons, and old styled games..

GrateNPowder
08-31-2015, 03:08 PM
Right now drawing Horoscope Deoxys.

Shadin Siddique
08-31-2015, 03:18 PM
Dragonite. Don't ask me why. It just looks awesome.

voidgaming
08-31-2015, 03:23 PM

1. Zekrom

2. Yveltal

3. Lugia

We had a Freakin Ninja Frog Greninja, you can check on Google,
We have mega evolution and primal evolution.
We have a new eeveelution: svyveon.

Pokemon has most likeable design in my mind,
The strong ones, badass, the small ones, Just Cute.

Anyway my Least fav Pokemons
Dragonite
Goodra
(Google in case you don't know it)
Eevee
:rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Dragonite. Don't ask me why. It just looks awesome.

Cause it look so cuddly and cute! > u <

dov36Kaizo
08-31-2015, 09:53 PM
Just like we all say, the bigger and stronger, the better! (Anyone who makes the "that's what she said" joke will be pikachu'd.

Juan Alfredo Guevara
08-31-2015, 10:13 PM
It's Pokémon, with a tilde on it. Pronounced Poh-ké-mon, not Pokey, too.

Aerodax, that's clearly Aerodactyl. Solid choice, have on in my team as a lead. Stealth Rock then weaken up with Earthquake or Stone Edge. Hits hard, fast and can take a punch.

My favorite... Well, that's hard since I know all 721 Pokémon. Excluding legends, Lucario, the Snorunt line [Glalie and Frosslass too], Aron line, Larvitar line, Beldum line, Eevee and the Eeveelutions, Sceptile, Serperior, Empoleon, Torterra and a few others I'm excluding because if I gave you a list, it would get way too long.

Legends, probably Mew, the Latis, the Creation Trio + Arceus, Darkrai, Jirachi, Deoxys, Weather Trio, the Legendary Beasts, Yveltal, Zygarde, The Regis, including Regigigas and the Regginator, and a couple more. Too bad I don't use legends tho.

raqk
09-01-2015, 12:56 AM
Torterra is my all time favorite.

syrup
09-01-2015, 12:58 AM
pokermans is my favorite card game man, I was hyped for that

peck
09-01-2015, 12:58 AM
I lost my interest in pokemon when they added keychains and ice cream to the family.

HerobrineFan
09-01-2015, 12:59 AM
Chespin is kawaii

peck
09-01-2015, 01:06 AM
Cool.

I don't know about you "old fashion retro gamer" but I've found farcry4, smash4, csgo, and halo much more enjoyable than pacman, metroid, and galaga.

No. Pokemon gen1 isn't retro and growtopia isn't any different in the categories from any other mobile game.

Juan Alfredo Guevara
09-01-2015, 01:29 AM
I don't know about you "old fashion retro gamer" but I've found farcry4, smash4, csgo, and halo much more enjoyable than pacman, metroid, and galaga.

No. Pokemon gen1 isn't retro and growtopia isn't any different in the categories from any other mobile game.

What are you talking about. I could play Galaga for hours on end. CSGO is a cash grab, HALO is the same every game, Smash 4 is awful compared to the rest and FC4 was pretty bad.

Hell, Metroid still gets new games, and they are all awesome. Nothing better than a good Zero Mission tho.

I lost my interest in pokemon when they added keychains and ice cream to the family.

So in two different generations, uh?

Seriously, what's with people whining over the designs? I use what works, and if it looks good, better then.

iHateThis
09-01-2015, 01:32 AM
Spiritomb, it just gives me that cool factor:

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/8/8e/442Spiritomb.png/250px-442Spiritomb.png

I have played Sapphire, Pearl, SS, White, Black 2, OR, and soon platinum.

No emulators BTW.

Poisonouswolf
09-01-2015, 01:37 AM
Look at how awesome this one looks 92108

Juan Alfredo Guevara
09-01-2015, 01:46 AM
Spiritomb, it just gives me that cool factor:

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/8/8e/442Spiritomb.png/250px-442Spiritomb.png

I have played Sapphire, Pearl, SS, White, Black 2, OR, and soon platinum.

No emulators BTW.

Man, how could I forget Spiritomb? That thing gave me a huge problem in Diamond during the Cynthia battle, back then when it had no weaknesses.

That looks worse than both Hoopa forms thogeter. It's like an overdesigned Arceus.

peck
09-01-2015, 01:48 AM
What are you talking about. I could play Galaga for hours on end. CSGO is a cash grab, HALO is the same every game, Smash 4 is awful compared to the rest and FC4 was pretty bad.

Hell, Metroid still gets new games, and they are all awesome. Nothing better than a good Zero Mission tho.

So in two different generations, uh?

Seriously, what's with people whining over the designs? I use what works, and if it looks good, better then.

Keep in mind graphics are never an issue for me, I genuinely enjoy games that are good games even if it were all speed draw stick figures. No. You couldn't play galaga for hours on end unless you're competitive and actually into the scene (which is not the same as a retro gamer FYI) because it has the barebone replayability of any arcade game-start all over with no difference.
For an extra edit to this paragraph, I dislike kids who pretend to truly enjoy older games for the sake of feeling different. I conclude this from your silly responses outwards that are seen throughout others just like you :-)

Csgo is a cash grab? Why? Because you can pay for skins which don't affect your gameplay whatsoever? Halo is similar in every installment, its halo. That's exactly like complaining "Mario is the same thing every time, what a cash grab!"
Each halo game is different content, story, and graphics just like all the other sequals out there (including all of the farcry series) which to farcry4 is simply just a good game, free roam beautiful land shooting the bad peeps up with new features.

I'd love for you to come with legitimate reasons why smash4 is awful compared to the others, as one of the top 100 competitive Texas smash players I can tell you smash4 is one of the cleanest mixes between casual and competitive play I've ever seen, without loosing the fun of either.

Final edit as regarding to the pokemon, yes in two different generations. I have both, but as they share something in particular I'm not going to discuss because of how two sided it is, I'm not holding onto the series anymore.

Juan Alfredo Guevara
09-01-2015, 01:55 AM
Keep in mind graphics are never an issue for me, I genuinely enjoy games that are good games even if it were all speed draw stick figures. No. You couldn't play galaga for hours on end unless you're competitive and actually into the scene (which is not the same as a retro gamer FYI) because it has the barebone replayability of any arcade game-start all over with no difference.

Csgo is a cash grab? Why? Because you can pay for skins which don't affect your gameplay whatsoever? Halo is similar in every installment, its halo. That's exactly like complaining "Mario is the same thing every time, what a cash grab!"
Each halo game is different content, story, and graphics just like all the other sequals out there (including all of the farcry series) which to farcry4 is simply just a good game, free roam beautiful land shooting the bad peeps up with new features.

I'd love for you to come with legitimate reasons why smash4 is awful compared to the others, as one of the top 100 competitive Texas smash players I can tell you smash4 is one of the cleanest mixes between casual and competitive play I've ever seen.

QUICK SOMEONE GET ME A BUCKET

Galaga is fun as hell, yo. Simple as that.
CSGO is a cashgrab because of several things. Some of them are the cases. Oh, you got a reward! Wanna get it? Pay again for the game you bought already.
Don't get me started on plot. If I want to play a game for the plot and graphics, I go see a god damned movie, not throw my money at a game. That's one of the reasons I hate Uncharted.

Alright, the FC series is good, but it's the same over and over. I dislike that about Ubisoft, really. All the games are the same in a franchise.

And Sm4sh sucks, man. It's the most boring of them, both casually and competitively. Compete on Melee, Casual on Brawl. It's practically "hold on a ledge and wait for the others". Aggressive play gets you punished, so all you can really do is take cover until the opponent tries to hit you.

peck
09-01-2015, 02:27 AM
QUICK SOMEONE GET ME A BUCKET

Galaga is fun as hell, yo. Simple as that.
CSGO is a cashgrab because of several things. Some of them are the cases. Oh, you got a reward! Wanna get it? Pay again for the game you bought already.
Don't get me started on plot. If I want to play a game for the plot and graphics, I go see a god damned movie, not throw my money at a game. That's one of the reasons I hate Uncharted.

Alright, the FC series is good, but it's the same over and over. I dislike that about Ubisoft, really. All the games are the same in a franchise.

And Sm4sh sucks, man. It's the most boring of them, both casually and competitively. Compete on Melee, Casual on Brawl. It's practically "hold on a ledge and wait for the others". Aggressive play gets you punished, so all you can really do is take cover until the opponent tries to hit you.

But you don't have to do you? Sell the case if you're not interested in the collecting portion.
I'm not even going to respond on your idea of plot because of how utmost stupidity had to be put in to say such. For pointers " pizza is stupid, if I want cheese I'll get cheese! If I want bread I'll get bread!"
It's about the mixture and exclusively existing.

I agree, I hate ubisoft. Though I love farcry.

Compete on melee, casual on brawl. Yes (fortunately project M is the brawl competitive alternate)
This goes for every smash game (and mostly to smash4)
Defensive game is the most punishable and you WILL LOSE if you play defensively against someone who knows what they're doing and is playing very agressive. The competition is who can play aggressively the longest without playing stupid (dash attacking into a skrub grab) someone who has criteria and set "if-then" play (defensive play) will get read like a book and aggressive players can pull whatever flashy combo or disrespect they want to. This is backed by the constant highlights of competitive players making 4 stock comebacks, they yolo mode and bud in their heads because of the mindset of "do anything I got, I would've lost anyways". edgegaurding is enhanced now that ledges will predictably push someone a certain direction upon taking it. I main captain falcon and I smush 90% of for glory because people try to play so defensive (trying to roll, airdodge, or simple DI away) and upon trying to play aggressively, they just recklessly throw any move they can in a general direction and then go to forum boards complaining they keep getting punished for attacking. (The same people who say littlemac sucks)

Ceyx_GrowT
09-01-2015, 07:00 AM
Isn't it Yu-Gi-Oh cards? :crazy:

Poisonouswolf
09-01-2015, 07:04 AM
Isn't it Yu-Gi-Oh cards? :crazy:

It's a Bakugan card.

ULTRA ASIAN
09-01-2015, 07:06 AM
I used to be like the greatest Pokemon fan before I got my first iPad, so I played Heart Gold, Black, White, Black 2, and also White 2. I've sorta grown out of it so I can't be bothered to go and buy X and Y or the Alpha Omega ones.

Anyways, fav Pokemon are-
1. Zekrom
2. Rayquaza
3. Kyurem ( Black )
4. Darkrai
5. Groudon

Comment
09-01-2015, 07:27 AM
My favorite is Froakie, the frog water type pokemon. That is why I chose the name "Kroakie", hah.

Ceyx_GrowT
09-01-2015, 07:55 AM
I used to be like the greatest Pokemon fan before I got my first iPad, so I played Heart Gold, Black, White, Black 2, and also White 2. I've sorta grown out of it so I can't be bothered to go and buy X and Y or the Alpha Omega ones.

Anyways, fav Pokemon are-
1. Zekrom
2. Rayquaza
3. Kyurem ( Black )
4. Darkrai
5. Groudon
Kyurem? What kind of Pokèmon is it? Never heard of that name lol.

IceKane
09-01-2015, 11:14 AM
Cool.

Aerodactyl? Oh wait, your name was Areodax...

- - - Updated - - -

Kyurem? What kind of Pokèmon is it? Never heard of that name lol.

Kyurem is basically the fusion dude for Zekrom and Reshiram. You can fuse Kyurem with either to get either a "Black Kyurem" or a "White Kyurem". Wait, correct me if I'm wrong...

Favorite Pokemon?
Zekrom, lel
Glaceon
Groudon? Or the ORAS version
some other dudes...

Ceyx_GrowT
09-01-2015, 11:40 AM
1st is...Figure it out by using my name.
Aerodaxtyl:crazy:

Todon
09-01-2015, 11:41 AM

1. Zekrom

2. Yveltal

3. Lugia

PIKA PIKA PIKA CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

ianCSzz
09-01-2015, 11:43 AM
Although I don't really play Pokemon anymore, but my favourite Pokemon is Reshiram, followed by Torterra.

I tried so hard not to write Forumon

iNarwhal
09-01-2015, 11:46 AM
i have a power save that works with pokemon

now i can spawn in stuff

topkek

Myrred
09-01-2015, 12:53 PM
Mega Scizor is bae.

I also really like Chandelure, Jolteon, Raikou, Lucario and Luxray!