PDA

View Full Version : Any audiophiles out there? ;-;

iCheezGuy aka Cheezguy12
08-31-2015, 11:57 AM
I need someone to talk to about headphones :(

iCheezGuy aka Cheezguy12
09-01-2015, 12:01 PM
Guide:
If REAL quality is an issue, you should stick to REPUTABLE brands only such as Bowers & Wilkins, Bang & Olufsen, Sennheiser (most affordable), Shure, Grado, Denon, AKG, Audio-Technica (NOT to be mixed with Technic which is utter rubbish as well!), Etymotic or Beyerdynamic. Things like V-Moda, Klipsch, Sony, Panasonic, JVC and Philips are ONLY "okay-ish" indeed. Please do NOT fall a victim to FASHION ACCESSORIES by buying Boombox, Ministry of Sound, Sol/Republic/Revolution, Noontec Zoro's, Benetton, a-jays, iFrogz, Marley, Fanny Wang, Razer, Karl Kani, WESC, Turtle, JH, Dr.Dre/Beats/Solo, Ludacris/Soul, Koss, Skullcandy, Lady GaGa, Skullcrushers, Monsters nor Bose, because they indeed are ALL seriously overhyped and overpriced "fashion blingbling gimmicks" with a very poor durability and sound quality, NOTHING else (and those who try to claim they are good do NOT know ANYTHING about QUALITY anyway!), BE THEM FAKE OR NOT!

I have the ATH-M50x and I think the price is worth it. Beats are trash lmao and I like the Sennheiser Momentum, my friend has a pair and he lets me use it and we trade headphones sometimes hahaha.

But, isn't Bose decent? I found it to be quite decent