PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one who..

Refuz
08-31-2015, 11:28 PM
I think I'm the only one here who Forums during school, I'm currently doing science as I'm typing this, who else does this?

help

science

soo

boring

Bruce Wayne
09-01-2015, 12:44 AM
I think I'm the only one here who Forums during school, I'm currently doing science as I'm typing this, who else does this?

help

science

soo

boring

I hope you are, because... wait for it..

FOCUS ON YOUR SCHOOL STUDIES.

Your going to need it one day, like maybe your going to be kidnapped and you have to tell them the answer, or something...

HerobrineFan
09-01-2015, 12:50 AM
I hope you are, because... wait for it..

FOCUS ON YOUR SCHOOL STUDIES.

Your going to need it one day, like maybe your going to be kidnapped and you have to tell them the answer, or something...

tell me the capital of Maine or I will kill u

golddash
09-01-2015, 12:51 AM
Listen in class. Science is one of the most important class you need to learn if you want to have a better future(I believe to become a doctor you need to be really good at chemistry and physics).

syrup
09-01-2015, 12:54 AM
Listen in class. Science is one of the most important class you need to learn if you want to have a better future(I believe to become a doctor you need to be really good at chemistry and physics).

That's Chemical engineering.

Medical fields look at anatomy and biology, etc..

Aunos
09-01-2015, 12:54 AM
Haha me too! I'm typing this in TLE class xD

I forum during classes when it gets boring...

golddash
09-01-2015, 01:00 AM
That's Chemical engineering.

Medical fields look at anatomy and biology, etc..

Is still science man.

Juan Alfredo Guevara
09-01-2015, 01:04 AM
Come on, science is the best class of all. Don't you want to know the secrets of the universe, ranging from the smallest atom to the largest galaxy, from the Big Bang to the end of the entire universe?

Keep studying, kid.

Refuz
09-01-2015, 01:26 AM
Come on, science is the best class of all. Don't you want to know the secrets of the universe, ranging from the smallest atom to the largest galaxy, from the Big Bang to the end of the entire universe?

Keep studying, kid.

the thing is..

I already studied what I was learnin' 2 hours ago

now I'm doing English

help

Juan Alfredo Guevara
09-01-2015, 01:35 AM
the thing is..

I already studied what I was learnin' 2 hours ago

now I'm doing English

help

Oh, english. Can't help you with that. I do have english classes, but it's different because they teach the language(I live in México).

I'm assuming it's like Lecture, Oral and Written Expression. In that case, don't you like to read? I like to read anything. It's also an easy class, so just do your job and read your class book.

Pro tip from a reader, class books tend to have fragments and stories from books, so try to find them!

unconscious98
09-01-2015, 01:38 AM
I am... in class ryt nao.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tech
09-01-2015, 01:38 AM
Keep studying. English isn't that bad, I'm really good at it.

Brys
09-01-2015, 01:44 AM

Keep studying, kid.

The only time I check the forums is when I finish my work #notsothuglyfe

Juan Alfredo Guevara
09-01-2015, 01:49 AM
The only time I check the forums is when I finish my work #notsothuglyfe

I don't even check it, I relax a bit between work.

But since I have about 15-20 minutes between each class, I draw and chat during that time. Not that I have somewhere to check the forums, since I don't even have a phone.

Tjsp
09-01-2015, 01:36 PM

help

science

soo

boring

No you're not:rolleyes:

The Cookie
09-01-2015, 01:46 PM
Exam day starting on Thursday until Saturday, didn't tell my parents bout it. Now I can play free lol

darkscythe
09-01-2015, 03:48 PM
Exam day starting on Thursday until Saturday, didn't tell my parents bout it. Now I can play free lol

Eh sometimes teachers call the parents so yeah, better now..

Zyfen
09-01-2015, 04:56 PM
When I was in the 6th (7th now), I got home at 2PM or so. I went on the computer like 2.10PM and played for 3 hours, then took out my homework and finished it around 7-9PM. :crazy: Easy.

Juan Alfredo Guevara
09-01-2015, 07:25 PM
Eh sometimes teachers call the parents so yeah, better now..

Literally what? Never heard of that happening.

Just make sure you know your stuff. I used to do the same, but I always got a prefect 10 on my exams anyways.

Also, kids, be glad you are still in elementary school. I have to resume 10 pages of basic chemistry. Not even good chemistry, just basic pure substances and mixes.