PDA

View Full Version : Zach Cotton is spams too much

Simplify_
09-01-2015, 02:37 AM
Posting thread then posting quotes :P that's how it works, it'll take like 10 seconds

- - - Updated - - -

If you're having trouble studying, try emailing support@growtopiagame.com

If you're having trouble losing weight and/or are too fat, try emailing support@growtopiagame.com

If you're having trouble with your toe, and think it might be broken try emailing support@growtopiagame.com

If you're having trouble thinking of being the only one who has done this, try emailing support@growtopiagame.com

If you're having trouble finding something to do try emailing support@growtopiagame.com

You see this .-. The second one though, if you're having trouble losing weight/ or are too fat.... Just... Bruh

darksnake99
09-01-2015, 02:39 AM
It's a stupid joke. Tell him it's stupid and enough is enough.

Kireek
09-01-2015, 02:41 AM
If you're have an issue with xZachCottonx spamming, try emailing support@growtopiagame.com

No just kidding, just PM a moderator (especially with the new batch of moderators, they'll be willing to help)

Simplify_
09-01-2015, 02:43 AM
It's a stupid joke. Tell him it's stupid and enough is enough.

Shut up.

You make one joke on a thread, fine.
Two jokes, you're getting annoying.
Three jokes, you need to stop.
Four jokes, somebody has to come over and tell you to shut up.

Zach's still doing it

- - - Updated - - -

If you're have an issue with xZachCottonx spamming, try emailing support@growtopiagame.com

No just kidding, just PM a moderator (especially with the new batch of moderators, they'll be willing to help)

New moderators? What?!

Kireek
09-01-2015, 02:44 AM
Zach's still doing it

- - - Updated - - -

New moderators? What?!

I'm being vague, they are technically new, but they've been modded for a decent amount of time (ie Zfert, Solsagann, JustNothing, AV8R)

SilentDogs
09-01-2015, 02:48 AM
I think it is best if you just leave it and ignore Zach, making a thread only feeds his hunger to spam even more. I think the problem would also be solved if you PM a moderator, they'll take action if someone is breaking a rule.

DumbOldDoor
09-01-2015, 04:51 AM
I think it is best if you just leave it and ignore Zach, making a thread only feeds his hunger to spam even more. I think the problem would also be solved if you PM a moderator, they'll take action if someone is breaking a rule.
I'm gonna feed his hunger then and say I laughed at all of them, keep it going Zach.

Indicative
09-01-2015, 05:06 AM
If you have problem with Zach, try emailing support@growtopiagame.com :rolleyes:

no h8

|ThyLuigi|
09-01-2015, 05:12 AM
I personally find it hilarious, but it's a little spammy.

Aly
09-01-2015, 05:29 AM
Zach says he wants forumers to hate him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SilentDogs
09-01-2015, 05:42 AM
Zach says he wants forumers to hate him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well then, I guess he is trying to seek for attention....
Best not to give it to him.

GummiBear64
09-01-2015, 06:09 AM
This is what happens when you laugh at an egotistical person's jokes.
The first time was funny but afterwards it gets annoying.