PDA

View Full Version : A few things I still need clarification about

LusterShadow
09-01-2015, 05:23 AM
Okay, I'm still a little confused on a few things about the forums.First off, what's the command for creating those "Show spoiler" things?Is there any way I can change my Avatar and signature?Idk what they're called I'm talking about 1.The picture you see on your posts, not your profile page and 2.The little thingies people can put in the bottom I think they're called signatures or avatars.. idk if anyone knows the answer dont hesitate to tell me..Also the status thingy.. everyone has a status like Serf,Squire,Lesser Knight, etc.. I figured out those change depending on your posts, but do they do anything special?And I'm asking how to change the avatar/signature in ios devices only, not pc.

LusterShadow
09-01-2015, 05:39 AM
Bumpity Bump

Poisonouswolf
09-01-2015, 05:44 AM
Go to forum actions, then edit profile. On the left there will be a bunch of things you can edit.

GummiBear64
09-01-2015, 06:12 AM
Roll back your eyes.
Contort your body.
Let Lord Satan take over and he'll show you the way.

Lord Satan knows all. Praise the Satan.

The better your title is, the more chance Satan will visit you.

The Cookie
09-01-2015, 09:53 AM
Okay, I'm still a little confused on a few things about the forums.First off, what's the command for creating those "Show spoiler" things?Is there any way I can change my Avatar and signature?Idk what they're called I'm talking about 1.The picture you see on your posts, not your profile page and 2.The little thingies people can put in the bottom I think they're called signatures or avatars.. idk if anyone knows the answer dont hesitate to tell me..Also the status thingy.. everyone has a status like Serf,Squire,Lesser Knight, etc.. I figured out those change depending on your posts, but do they do anything special?And I'm asking how to change the avatar/signature in ios devices only, not pc.

For spoiler,

do

[SPOILER]<insert text here>[/SPOILER=]
(just don't forget to remove the "=") above

LusterShadow
09-01-2015, 09:43 PM
I got my avatar and my profile set up, but how do I insert my signature photo into my signature?:scratch:

GummiBear64
09-02-2015, 01:19 AM
I got my avatar and my profile set up, but how do I insert my signature photo into my signature?:scratch:

I said it once and I shall say it again.
Roll your eyes, contort your body and let Satan take over.

iHateThis
09-02-2015, 01:21 AM
Roll back your eyes.
Contort your body.
Let Lord Satan take over and he'll show you the way.

Lord Satan knows all. Praise the Satan.

The better your title is, the more chance Satan will visit you.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRct2leyISJ_f9sTtkX1YFjAr28X7Qt-t_h29BH_xrx2NOwMJzl

LusterShadow
09-02-2015, 04:05 AM

O..kay.. I'll just ignore that.

CodeSky
09-02-2015, 04:29 AM
Go here --) http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/profile.php?do=editsignature then you see a little image icon on top of your text (Where all the text color options are and stuff) click that and then you can select a picture from your computer or from internet.

ezereal
09-02-2015, 04:32 AM

signature is the also at the place change avatar pic
serf and the others are forum ranks.
there is (from lowest to highest rank):
peasent
serf
squire
lesser knight
knight
lesser wizard
master sorccerer

the more posts you have (thread or reply) your post number will accumalate and decide your rank, i have 500 posts, therefore i am master sorccerer

GummiBear64
09-02-2015, 05:59 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRct2leyISJ_f9sTtkX1YFjAr28X7Qt-t_h29BH_xrx2NOwMJzl
Jesus, I said Satan.

O..kay.. I'll just ignore that.
You asked for help, I answered. If you don't want to accept answers to your questions, why ask?

Edwardson97
09-02-2015, 06:20 AM
Jesus, I said Satan.

You asked for help, I answered. If you don't want to accept answers to your questions, why ask?

Just a question, but why you acting like this. Just curious.

GummiBear64
09-02-2015, 06:49 AM
Just a question, but why you acting like this. Just curious.

Acting like what?

LusterShadow
09-02-2015, 10:33 PM
Go here --) http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/profile.php?do=editsignature then you see a little image icon on top of your text (Where all the text color options are and stuff) click that and then you can select a picture from your computer or from internet.

For some reason, the image thing wont let me choose a file from my photos and allow me to put it in my signature.If I try to post, the image thing works fine, but when I'm editing signature, it won't let the post a picture, and I don't know what a URL is. I only have ios, I don't know how to upload photos any other way.Help plz :scratch:

MyLegGuy
09-02-2015, 11:03 PM
For some reason, the image thing wont let me choose a file from my photos and allow me to put it in my signature.If I try to post, the image thing works fine, but when I'm editing signature, it won't let the post a picture, and I don't know what a URL is. I only have ios, I don't know how to upload photos any other way.Help plz :scratch:
Use http://imgur.com/ , create an account, and upload the image there. You'll get a url that you can put in your signature.

Acting like what?
A complete moron.

LusterShadow
09-03-2015, 05:09 AM
signature is the also at the place change avatar pic
serf and the others are forum ranks.
there is (from lowest to highest rank):
peasent
serf
squire
lesser knight
knight
lesser wizard
master sorccerer

the more posts you have (thread or reply) your post number will accumalate and decide your rank, i have 500 posts, therefore i am master sorccerer

Serf is the lowest, not peasent.. and also, I was asking if those do anything special or not, It says on my post I already know those change depending on your posts.-.-

Clarken (ciarken)
09-03-2015, 05:13 AM

Santanists themseves don't belive in Satan. They belive in the what Satan represetns, the rebellion to god. They belive that on on eart, you should not fear afterlife. It isn't about evil, and sacrifiing at all.

LusterShadow
09-03-2015, 05:18 AM
Use http://imgur.com/ , create an account, and upload the image there. You'll get a url that you can put in your signature.

A complete moron.

I got everything done, but the photo is too big so I had to use a link for now.. any way I can shrink the image?

The Cookie
09-03-2015, 07:06 AM
I got everything done, but the photo is too big so I had to use a link for now.. any way I can shrink the image?

use www.ezgif.com
To resize image