PDA

View Full Version : 1st September Ugh-Ogh

Deniss Fjodorovs
09-01-2015, 10:01 AM
So today is 1st september that means that I need to go to school.

So the days in teh summer was sunny.
Rarely rained at summer.

But today in 1st September... +14*C and it rained.
But it's even better because you don't have to stand outside and listen things that bores you and it would made 1st september loonger.

Luckily it last just 1 hour.

So here as some good news and bad news for me in school. Ill start with good.
We wouldn't have diaries. Diaries will have 1-4th or 5th grade. Luckily I'm at 6th grade. So that means no long writing in it and also I just can take a look in net to see homeworks. (This also was made bcuz they economed teh money)

We have longer breaks. Usually after 2nd lesson we have 10 min but others was 5 mins. Now we have first three 3 breaks last 10 mins.

We have shorter lunch break. It was 40 mins now 35 mins. You think its not so big difference, but I say I was boredom waiting for next lesson -.-

There is new lesson - Russian language. Its good because its I can say secondary language. (Dont talk much) and I will be like almost best in class xD

Okee now bad news.

We have 6-7 lessons everyday. In 5th grade there was 5-6 lessons.

We have 2 Literature lessons in monday. Its been double literature in same time Ugh ogh.

We now have Latvian and worldwide history. It makes me be boreddom.

So I hope ya laik this ;)
Teh 12 yrs old 6th grader Deniss Lel :crazy:

GummiBear64
09-01-2015, 10:04 AM
The first of September was a beautiful Spring day. Definitely a change from the cold Winter weather.

GT_PIJUS
09-01-2015, 10:04 AM
Same rules as Lithuania,I see.
Yep,why do you do this school.

I have turned 13 and now in 7th grade.
At least I'll take a break from high-tech-technologies :D

Deniss Fjodorovs
09-01-2015, 10:09 AM
The first of September was a beautiful Spring day. Definitely a change from the cold Winter weather.

Should I remind you that at here is now Autumn (1st autumn day)

GT_PIJUS
09-01-2015, 10:12 AM

Do you live in Australia?

Cool.

Tjsp
09-01-2015, 10:16 AM

Rarely rained at summer.

But it's even better because you don't have to stand outside and listen things that bores you and it would made 1st september loonger.

We wouldn't have diaries. Diaries will have 1-4th or 5th grade. Luckily I'm at 6th grade. So that means no long writing in it and also I just can take a look in net to see homeworks. (This also was made bcuz they economed teh money)

We have longer breaks. Usually after 2nd lesson we have 10 min but others was 5 mins. Now we have first three 3 breaks last 10 mins.

We have shorter lunch break. It was 40 mins now 35 mins. You think its not so big difference, but I say I was boredom waiting for next lesson -.-

There is new lesson - Russian language. Its good because its I can say secondary language. (Dont talk much) and I will be like almost best in class xD

Okee now bad news.

We have 2 Literature lessons in monday. Its been double literature in same time Ugh ogh.

Cool Story Bro.

ASAD
09-01-2015, 11:11 AM

Rarely rained at summer.

Okee now bad news.

TBH that's not bad, you get Breaks as well as Lunch Breaks which lasts 35 Minutes, I usually have a 20 min lunch break and No other Break.
Well about your literature periods, I have English periods Twice a day for 2 days and rest are once a day.
And about your 5-6 Periods, I used to have 8 periods, But now It reduced to 7 ^.^
Overall It's much better compared mine, and I'm Even sure that People have Worse than that.

GummiBear64
09-01-2015, 11:48 AM
Should I remind you that at here is now Autumn (1st autumn day)
Should I remind you that in Australia it is now Spring.

Do you live in Australia?

Cool.
It says so in my location.