PDA

View Full Version : My school is not fair!

voidgaming
09-01-2015, 12:34 PM
I reading grade 7 now but you know what?
I am 14 lul,cause my bahasa failed me,
I read in this school for about 1 year and 9 months,
This school, THIS SCHOOL! >:(
Is the worst school I ever seen!
Whenever a teacher come in, not even a word, started to write notes on the white board.
It seems normal to you but, THOSE NOTES WERE SERIOUSLY RAWLY TOOK OUT FROM THE TEXT BOOK, 1 day 7 hours, kept copy copy copy and copy!
We were not robots!
Or yeah, only indians and islams teacher do that.

Okay, now the teachers,
They attitudes is the worst in the worst!
They're islams and indians, (not including chinese cause they treat us so equally and nice!)
They treat we chinese so harshly! Like they're only teaching the indians and islams only!
Where the spirit of 孔子 goes?!

Sign, this school changed me,
Alot!
I normally respect teachers, greet them whenever I seen them,
Now, I wanna meet one punch one.

GummiBear64
09-01-2015, 12:42 PM
You do realise most teachers copy out of a textbook, especially in Year 11 and 12...

>inb4 lol different country noob

- - - Updated - - -

That reminds me of Mrs Abey, my literature teacher. She walks in without a word, starts punishing students for not bringing. As the IT in charge, I am supposed to set up the projector. However, she expects me to adjust the paper. Then she, as a teacher justs stands at a corner and watches everyone. Once I am done setting up, she asks me to stand at the back of the classroom. Then she makes a sarcastic remark that the paper is too small rudely.

Just king-hit her.
Move to Australia. My school have cool teachers, no joke.

ElectroDream
09-01-2015, 12:49 PM
Eh, I have a similar teacher, but she kind of narrates the whole thing from the text book for us to write down in our book. Just be patient. Here, we have some killer teachers too but I'd just go with it. You can actually complain to the school principal if you think that the teacher is racist, and as a responsible principle, he/she will take a look, for sure. But if you're sick of it, there's a choice, move to a Chinese school. Not trying to be racist here, but it feels different when almost everyone in your class is Chinese. You'll be more fluent at Chinese/Mandarin as you speak it more and more per day, and you will bend with them easily.

However, I still respect muslims and whoever from whatever religion it is. I try to respect everyone, so don't be butthurt and mark that paragraph above me as something racist.

ElectroDream
09-01-2015, 12:51 PM
My teacher (Abey) justs give me the answer key and rudely asks me to put it up on the projector. :sweatdrop:

Eh, then just put it up on the projector. Done.

OLiVERi
09-01-2015, 12:57 PM
That just reminded me of my ever worst Language teacher (Grade 2). My adviser said to my Language teacher to guard our class for a while. We were making like, a clay project of the land things.. Blah, blah blah.. Then I saw my classmate's work so nice. I said to him "Wow, that looks nice." And then this teacher (Language) screamed at me infront of thw class and let me stood up on front of the class, being scoled. That was ashaming I tell you. I know she dislikes me. I'm always lazy when it comes to her class. But I don't know why I get honors. Magic. Jk. Well, eeally bad though D:

Carlo Miguel Velasco
09-01-2015, 01:07 PM
When you reach 7th grade(Junior Highschool in mu country, I guess,) you'll have to realize how teachers treat you during 6th grade below isn't the same as teachers teaching you in 7th grade. They're more lazy and depend everything to you. You'll have to start being responsible enough to study lectures during the night, take down notes and become familiar to the coverage of a lecture, they won't spoon-feed you anymore as what you may be used to. I don't have foreign teachers in my school teaching Major and Minor courses but I have Japanese teaching the Japanese Tradition, language, etc. as an extra curricular course.

Hey as a Junior, why not share a story to a Freshmen ey? Well, during 7th grade, I have a English teacher who's kind during the first semester but when the second semester came, I thought of her as a "useless teacher," since she's doesn't really care about us when we're given something to study, she gives us a lecture plan then she leaves everything to us.

During 8th grade, I had a two teachers who I wanted gone. First was my Technology & Livelihood Education(TLE) who doesn't even care what we do, he just gives us the lecture for 15 minutes and allow us to do whatever we want to; it came to a point during the last half of the second semester where we just copied answers from one other. Second was my History teacher. He was the most hated teacher in our batch. He doesn't care about his own class and only care for the people he like. 75% of my batch wanted him gone.

And currently, as a 9th grade, I had the same teacher from 7th grade teaching me who I still hate. I also have a TLE teacher who doesn't respect the students. He uses the word "Uy!"(A disrespectful Tagalog word,) to us. It's not because of how he deals with us but it's he's the teacher! He should be our role model not be a big jerk to us! And I have this Science teacher who doesn't even take seriously when she's giving a lecture to us after the first half of the first semester.

Hehe. You'll start to realize how much you hate teachers was time progresses. It's not because they're bad, it's because you'll have a more mature mind thinking as a real teenager.

voidgaming
09-01-2015, 01:10 PM
That just reminded me of my ever worst Language teacher (Grade 2). My adviser said to my Language teacher to guard our class for a while. We were making like, a clay project of the land things.. Blah, blah blah.. Then I saw my classmate's work so nice. I said to him "Wow, that looks nice." And then this teacher (Language) screamed at me infront of thw class and let me stood up on front of the class, being scoled. That was ashaming I tell you. I know she dislikes me. I'm always lazy when it comes to her class. But I don't know why I get honors. Magic. Jk. Well, eeally bad though D:

True, whenever I met a boring class,
I always sleep like a pig, I trying to respect them,
But do they respect me firstly?
I meant, I slept the floors, clean the white boards, do everythings that they wanted me to do.
When I has a question, I will try to ask the teacher, she ignore me,
When I has a problem, I want teacher to help me solve it, she ignore me,
When I greet her, she ignore me.

Ceyx_GrowT
09-01-2015, 01:13 PM
Whenever a teacher come in, not even a word, started to write notes on the white board.
It seems normal to you but, THOSE NOTES WERE SERIOUSLY RAWLY TOOK OUT FROM THE TEXT BOOK, 1 day 7 hours, kept copy copy copy and copy!
We were not robots!

Okay, now the teachers,
They're islams and indians, (not including chinese cause they treat us so equally and nice!)
They treat we chinese so harshly! Like they're only teaching the indians and islams only!

Alot!
Hahah. Most of my teachers are Islams too (not to be racism, it's the fact), while most of the students are Chinese. The other Chinese teachers has became the school principal and vice principal.

What me and my classmates hate about the teachers is, they act like a boss. Telling us to do this and that. Got mad at us for no reason. Well, sometimes we talked about the teacher using teo chew so they don't understand what we're talking about :crazy:.

I really want to move to another school ._.

iFrostSpark
09-01-2015, 01:14 PM
most of my teachers make us laugh when we're copying lol
gr. 7 too btw

ElectroDream
09-01-2015, 01:15 PM
Hahah. Most of my teachers are Islams too (not to be racism, it's the fact), while most of the students are Chinese. The other Chinese teachers has became the school principal and vice principal.

What me and my classmates hate about the teachers is, they act like a boss. Telling us to do this and that. Got mad at us for no reason. Well, sometimes we talked about the teacher using teo chew so they don't understand what we're talking about :crazy:.

Move to my school if you dare. :crazy:

Prepare for advanced lessons which will struggle you though. :P

FrostxMC =^.^=
09-01-2015, 01:17 PM
Er... We're not really called 'Islams'. We're called Muslims. Islam is the religion. Anyways, not all people are like that. Please remember that there are the good and the bad in every religion and every country. I wish you good luck in surviving this year. I hope you get through. Please try to handle everything that's happening to you in a logical way and don't punch a teacher. :wave:

voidgaming
09-01-2015, 01:24 PM
When you reach 7th grade(Junior Highschool in mu country, I guess,) you'll have to realize how teachers treat you during 6th grade below isn't the same as teachers teaching you in 7th grade. They're more lazy and depend everything to you. You'll have to start being responsible enough to study lectures during the night, take down notes and become familiar to the coverage of a lecture, they won't spoon-feed you anymore as what you may be used to. I don't have foreign teachers in my school teaching Major and Minor courses but I have Japanese teaching the Japanese Tradition, language, etc. as an extra curricular course.

Hey as a Junior, why not share a story to a Freshmen ey? Well, during 7th grade, I have a English teacher who's kind during the first semester but when the second semester came, I thought of her as a "useless teacher," since she's doesn't really care about us when we're given something to study, she gives us a lecture plan then she leaves everything to us.

During 8th grade, I had a two teachers who I wanted gone. First was my Technology & Livelihood Education(TLE) who doesn't even care what we do, he just gives us the lecture for 15 minutes and allow us to do whatever we want to; it came to a point during the last half of the second semester where we just copied answers from one other. Second was my History teacher. He was the most hated teacher in our batch. He doesn't care about his own class and only care for the people he like. 75% of my batch wanted him gone.

And currently, as a 9th grade, I had the same teacher from 7th grade teaching me who I still hate. I also have a TLE teacher who doesn't respect the students. He uses the word "Uy!"(A disrespectful Tagalog word,) to us. It's not because of how he deals with us but it's he's the teacher! He should be our role model not be a big jerk to us! And I have this Science teacher who doesn't even take seriously when she's giving a lecture to us after the first half of the first semester.

Hehe. You'll start to realize how much you hate teachers was time progresses. It's not because they're bad, it's because you'll have a more mature mind thinking as a real teenager.

It how funny you're like decribing what happening to me now,
I am actually learning almost all the things that I learn in school by myself. Exept for chinese and mathemathics.

The Sciences, KHB, Moral, Sivik, Sejerah (history), geografi and even Pend Seni Visual (art) is all learn by myself.

I am upsetting that my mom and dad keep saying why I had no homeworks everyday.

- - - Updated - - -

And my school is ironic,
There always two pupils ask for donation for dunno every months.
"Everyone wanna donate money to xxx, he losts his mom or ......."
"Everyone wanna donate money to africa? The kids there......."

I am not being racist to indians and islams, I just hate my school indians and islams.

- - - Updated - - -

Er... We're not really called 'Islams'. We're called Muslims. Islam is the religion. Anyways, not all people are like that. Please remember that there are the good and the bad in every religion and every country. I wish you good luck in surviving this year. I hope you get through. Please try to handle everything that's happening to you in a logical way and don't punch a teacher. :wave:

Eerrr, my school teacher CHEATED ME AGAIN!!
THAT DAMN LIAR! #NotSeizingAllTheEmbaressnessToMyTeacher

Yeah, truth story.

SixFace
09-01-2015, 01:28 PM
Well, if you are in Grade 7, you should be in Form 1 right??? If so, this would be quite easy. The time in secondary schools are much harder compared to primary schools. More home works, more co-curricular activities etc. You have to learn to get more independent yourself.

Just tell me whether Grade 7 is Form 1 or not...if it is, then I would mind teaching you some ways to score your BM subject :hat:

Ceyx_GrowT
09-01-2015, 01:33 PM
Move to my school if you dare. :crazy:

Prepare for advanced lessons which will struggle you though. :P
No. No. No. Never.

Last year, I felt like to move to your school. But after I heard it was really hard, meh, I lost my interest.. :sweatdrop:

Also, no h8, but I don't really like the peoples in your school.

ElectroDream
09-01-2015, 01:38 PM
No. No. No. Never.

Last year, I felt like to move to your school. But after I heard it was really hard, meh, I lost my interest.. :sweatdrop:

Also, no h8, but I don't really like the peoples in your school.

If you're different, you get bullied. If you're affected, you'll be the bully. If you don't get in either side, you'll be ignored, most of the time. That's my school. Hard, crazy, but fun at times. Lol, I totally respect your decision. :p

Sorry for being out of topic, by the way.

Ceyx_GrowT
09-01-2015, 01:42 PM
And my school is ironic,
There always two pupils ask for donation for dunno every months.
"Everyone wanna donate money to xxx, he losts his mom or ......."
"Everyone wanna donate money to africa? The kids there......."

I am not being racist to indians and islams, I just hate my school indians and islams.
Haha. I hate how my school forget about me. When my father's store was on fire, nobody even talks about that incident. The next month, this thing happened at the other student.

Guess what, the teacher talked about it in the next Monday ceremony and asked for us to do donations. Then I was like "***F!!!" Well, I don't really asked for donations nor wanted donations for this. I just found this un-fair, somekind of discrimination.

If you're different, you get bullied. If you're affected, you'll be the bully. If you don't get in either side, you'll be ignored, most of the time. That's my school. Hard, crazy, but fun at times. Lol, I totally respect your decision. :p

Sorry for being out of topic, by the way.
That's what I'm afraid of when moving to other school, that I'll get hated by the others.

Conan
09-01-2015, 01:49 PM
Well my school is probably on the same level as yours.

My school is a "Christian" school. BUT they discriminate other religions (Islam, other christian religions(Catholic ETC)) which annoys me a lot. (Considering that I met a lot of muslims IG and IRL)

My school is a Seventh-Day Adventist school. (Im not an SDA though)

Just earlier this day, my teacher was like "I will only give one rule. Will you agree?" then I was like "How can we agree if we don't even know the rule yet" then later on she was like "Say that you agree"
Dude, that wasn't even agreeing. It was forcing.

My classes are a bore though. I never liked that school. When I was in Grade 5 in that school a few years ago, my teacher shamed me in front of the whole class for a stupid reason. I got accused of wasting water when I was just cleaning my wound. My teacher didn't allow me to go to class the next day.

I have a lot of bad stories in that school. I just only told that lol.

+ Being surrounded by stupid illogical close-minded people. This is hell for me

Carlo Miguel Velasco
09-01-2015, 01:51 PM
It's fun to see how this thread became a "What does your school that either annoys you or makes you mad?"

I love it!

Conan
09-01-2015, 01:55 PM
It's fun to see how this thread became a "What does your school that either annoys you or makes you mad?"

I love it!

Tell yours.

Seriously. I have been enduring it for 6+ years -.-

Hans
09-01-2015, 02:02 PM
They have no rights whatsoever to call themselves "teachers".

Only a few schools of real quality exists in this world where real teachers dwell in and not just lazy-book hogs who copy from text books and just read out aloud what's written in there and call it "explaining".

Pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

Well my school is probably on the same level as yours.

My school is a "Christian" school. BUT they discriminate other religions (Islam, other christian religions(Catholic ETC)) which annoys me a lot. (Considering that I met a lot of muslims IG and IRL)

My school is a Seventh-Day Adventist school. (Im not an SDA though)

Just earlier this day, my teacher was like "I will only give one rule. Will you agree?" then I was like "How can we agree if we don't even know the rule yet" then later on she was like "Say that you agree"
Dude, that wasn't even agreeing. It was forcing.

My classes are a bore though. I never liked that school. When I was in Grade 5 in that school a few years ago, my teacher shamed me in front of the whole class for a stupid reason. I got accused of wasting water when I was just cleaning my wound. My teacher didn't allow me to go to class the next day.

I have a lot of bad stories in that school. I just only told that lol.

+ Being surrounded by stupid illogical close-minded people. This is hell for me

I will find you, and I will be your friend.

loljk

Anyway, if I were in that pathetic excuse for a "school", when in reality it's a prison for nincompoops, I would drop-out immediately. No regrets. I would learn a lot more by myself than being taught by an ignorant jerk who calls him/herself "teacher".

unconscious98
09-01-2015, 02:11 PM
in my high school, it was our school's curriculum to write, write, and write. teachers doesnt even bother to discuss anymore because they dont have time.

Meaning, writing 7 lectures per day is REQUIRED.
almost all Catholic schools with priests as their director wants to implement this "effective" method to every school in the country.

this kinda this method taught me how to be dumb and lazy. I used to be one of the brilliant students back then, but now, nothing much is left. And now I'm struggling in studying for my college classes.

I suggest you change schools ASAP, because it might ruin you too.

ianCSzz
09-01-2015, 02:11 PM
I'm happy my school doesn't have any of these jerky teachers. Or there are some, I just don't notice it.

Conan
09-01-2015, 02:28 PM

Only a few schools of real quality exists in this world where real teachers dwell in and not just lazy-book hogs who copy from text books and just read out aloud what's written in there and call it "explaining".

Pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

loljk

Anyway, if I were in that pathetic excuse for a "school", when in reality it's a prison for nincompoops, I would drop-out immediately. No regrets. I would learn a lot more by myself than being taught by an ignorant jerk who calls him/herself "teacher".

Cavite or batangas?

BTW Im your senpai hahahahahaha

Carlo Miguel Velasco
09-01-2015, 02:30 PM
Tell yours.

Seriously. I have been enduring it for 6+ years -.-

Mine is at the bottom of the first page or the top of the second.. Somewhere around that area.

Hans
09-01-2015, 02:32 PM
Cavite or batangas?

BTW Im your senpai hahahahahaha

doesnt matter even if ur my senpai im gonna swear at you all day long.

voidgaming
09-01-2015, 02:52 PM
Well, if you are in Grade 7, you should be in Form 1 right??? If so, this would be quite easy. The time in secondary schools are much harder compared to primary schools. More home works, more co-curricular activities etc. You have to learn to get more independent yourself.

Just tell me whether Grade 7 is Form 1 or not...if it is, then I would mind teaching you some ways to score your BM subject :hat:

YAAASSS, PLZ!
I DIDN'T STUDY MY BM PROBALY AND I AM NOW CONFUSED,
well, started from standard 4, I brought a mini dictionary to translate the BM, my mom even let me tuition for 2 years, I really need a tips ;-;

- - - Updated - - -

Pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

loljk

Yes,
I only respect those teachers teaches who us they real exprience of lifes,teaches us all they learned.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it's just the teachers

Oh yeah! The whole school is UNFAIR!
In the carteen,
They give discount to the new muslims and indians..... (secretly.....)
AND SLIGHTLY iNCREASE THE PRICE FOR CHINESE!
Etc,
Milo RM1.00=0.80 for Muslims and indians
RM1.50 for chinese

But I shouldn't be bother by this cause the parents started to notice.

AND...... the guards!
Whenever a Muslim or Indian late,
The guards let them in and pretend unnotice.
Whenever a Chinese late, the guard ran fast as a bullet plane and shout as loud as heavy metal ;-;

IS INDIANS AND MUSLIMS ARE GODS IN OUR SCHOOL?

darkscythe
09-01-2015, 03:45 PM
YAAASSS, PLZ!
I DIDN'T STUDY MY BM PROBALY AND I AM NOW CONFUSED,
well, started from standard 4, I brought a mini dictionary to translate the BM, my mom even let me tuition for 2 years, I really need a tips ;-;

- - - Updated - - -

Yes,
I only respect those teachers teaches who us they real exprience of lifes,teaches us all they learned.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah! The whole school is UNFAIR!
In the carteen,
They give discount to the new muslims and indians..... (secretly.....)
AND SLIGHTLY iNCREASE THE PRICE FOR CHINESE!
Etc,
Milo RM1.00=0.80 for Muslims and indians
RM1.50 for chinese

But I shouldn't be bother by this cause the parents started to notice.

AND...... the guards!
Whenever a Muslim or Indian late,
The guards let them in and pretend unnotice.
Whenever a Chinese late, the guard ran fast as a bullet plane and shout as loud as heavy metal ;-;

IS INDIANS AND MUSLIMS ARE GODS IN OUR SCHOOL?

If they cheat with money, you can tell your parents and they can do a legal action against the school. (I think, because we can do that where I live)

Ami
09-01-2015, 04:04 PM
There was a teacher that told my class to march in a perfect line (not so bad) ... and they said "March all the way to the library, loud enough for your homeroom teacher to hear you down the hall. We did what they told us...and in the end, our homeroom techer was mad. She called the teacher that asked us to do the marching and apparently they said to march 'quietly'.

My homeroom teacher asked whoever heard 'quietly' raise your hand. Noone did.

We were good kids...my class never got in trouble.

Why would you believe a teacher, and not over 25 students? I wish that there was more trust between teachers and students...

PolarisHD
09-01-2015, 04:04 PM
If they cheat with money, you can tell your parents and they can do a legal action against the school. (I think, because we can do that where I live)

You can do it on any school. What they're doing is really racist and is against the law.

Todon
09-01-2015, 04:06 PM
We were not robots!

Okay, now the teachers,

Alot!

Sorry,but you can't just quit school(you can change it...).Just deal with it lol.

Boomer
09-01-2015, 04:18 PM
I'm stuck with my mom...somehow we're still really close, even though we want to rip each other to shreds every now and then.:rolleyes:

Applez
09-01-2015, 09:26 PM
We were not robots!

Okay, now the teachers,

Alot!

It didn't seem to change your spelling though...

Bejewled
09-01-2015, 09:38 PM
And I'm just sitting here in an average catholic American school like
K.

Shiruka
09-01-2015, 10:03 PM
Move to australia lelelelelele 10/10 education system.

Juan Alfredo Guevara
09-01-2015, 10:07 PM
It's not fair, it's not right.

I've never had a bad teacher. Well, once, but she went blind. No, for real, she went blind due to a sickness and hat to be changed for another teacher that was nice.

iCheezGuy aka Cheezguy12
09-02-2015, 11:51 AM
You do realise most teachers copy out of a textbook, especially in Year 11 and 12...

>inb4 lol different country noob

- - - Updated - - -

Just king-hit her.
Move to Australia. My school have cool teachers, no joke.

Sorry, your teachers have no chance against ours. :P