PDA

View Full Version : Need your Help, About my Tablet.

ASAD
09-01-2015, 01:16 PM
So, Today I was randomly playing Growtopia, then a screen popped out telling I've got a system update I pressed OK and it Shut down, When I switched it on It told it failed, then this thing pops up

p,92163
I pressed Reboot system then It shows up saying No command, what does this mean?
What do I need to do? BTW I'm Typing this on my other Tablet.

Help pls.

CuresTopia
09-01-2015, 01:18 PM
Try charging it? get a good wifi? or just visit someone who knows about tech!

DJSummertimes
09-01-2015, 01:23 PM
So, Today I was randomly playing Growtopia, then a screen popped out telling I've got a system update I pressed OK and it Shut down, When I switched it on It told it failed, then this thing pops up

p,92163
I pressed Reboot system then It shows up saying No command, what does this mean?

Help pls.

Try clicking on this link below, it will direct you to an Android Help and Support page by Google. :wave:

(https://support.google.com/android/?hl=en)

-DJSummertime :hat:

Pizzaman
09-01-2015, 01:34 PM
Hold down the power button until the screen turns black, then try to switch it on.

ASAD
09-01-2015, 01:41 PM
Did you install custom recovery?
If not, try each of the apply update from somewhere.
I did a factory reset. And deleted the cache, And when I do the Sdcard update of says No Sdcard, About ABD, it says something in yellow, and it gets stuck so I have to restart it.

Hold down the power button until the screen turns black, then try to switch it on.

It leads me Again to the same screen.

- - - Updated - - -

Try clicking on this link below, it will direct you to an Android Help and Support page by Google. :wave:

(https://support.google.com/android/?hl=en)

-DJSummertime :hat:

Tytytytytytyty

Tjsp
09-01-2015, 02:04 PM

p,92163

Help pls.

Go to an expert. Or ask someone for help. Or simply google.

TL;DR Go to a tech shop mate.

ASAD
09-01-2015, 03:51 PM
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON A TECH SHOP

Press and hold volume up, down and power or whatever that does a force reset of your phone. Search it up online.

Ahh, I need to Download the Stock rom then Flash it. I'm gonna try it on my Tablet! Wish me luck.

Thanks Google.