PDA

View Full Version : Hi AV8R. This is a present.

Bruce Wayne
09-01-2015, 10:59 PM
http://sam-richardson.corgiorgy.com

This was avalible, so I was like "cool I can do this."

So, if I get banned for doing this, nice knowing you guys (some of you).

BTW, just do it.

thegamer381
09-01-2015, 11:01 PM
??????????

Bruce Wayne
09-01-2015, 11:16 PM
??????????

Just do it.

JUST CLICK IT. JUST CLICK IT.

Musher
09-01-2015, 11:17 PM
Warning You have posted too much in the past month, please reduce your useless threads and pots, from beloved NXI thank you

Tech
09-01-2015, 11:20 PM
Warning You have posted too much in the past month, please reduce your useless threads and pots, from beloved NXI thank you

Don't post in red and make your size bigger please. Also you have posted too many mini mod posts in the past month, please reduce your useless and really bad posts.

Juan Alfredo Guevara
09-01-2015, 11:21 PM

So what? Kid can post all he wants. Hell, you aren't even an authority.

No, typing it in bigger size and in red does NOT make it more important.

Bruce Wayne
09-01-2015, 11:23 PM

Thanks man. Your such a good mod. I'll reduce my "useless" threads and -pots-.

BTW, your an average age forumer, you should know how annoying that is.

P.S. JUST DO IT.

WindyLink560
09-02-2015, 12:26 AM
Don't post in red and make your size bigger please. Also you have posted too many mini mod posts in the past month, please reduce your useless and really bad posts.

lol the irony

iHateThis
09-02-2015, 12:34 AM

Musher, quit mini-modding and get a grip on this forum.

Brys
09-02-2015, 01:15 AM

lol no don't tell my bb how often how to post

KAGEE
09-02-2015, 02:44 AM
I apologize in advance for OP's useless pots, I promise I will get Link to take care of them immediately.