PDA

View Full Version : Can I use a different rom, for my Tablet?

ASAD
09-02-2015, 02:31 PM
so yea... i checked my tablet and did some research and found out that I have to flash ROM it or something..
so I have a Lenovo tab2 a7-10f i cant find its ROM so can i use a different rom?

and one last favour Guys, Could anyone of you tell me how to flash it? In a simpler way, step by step, because i cant understand the instructions.
I have too do this on a computer and I rarely use a computer and its difficult, so please help me out.

SpeedFreakz
09-02-2015, 02:35 PM
so yea... i checked my tablet and did some research and found out that I have to flash ROM it or something..
so I have a Lenovo tab2 a7-10f i cant find its ROM so can i use a different rom?

and one last favour Guys, Could anyone of you tell me how to flash it? In a simpler way, step by step, because i cant understand the instructions.
I have too do this on a computer and I rarely use a computer and its difficult, so please help me out.

Do you mean ROM for GBA and Nintendo DS or flash games?

iStolen
09-02-2015, 02:47 PM

I think your Location would of been the better answer. lol

ASAD
09-02-2015, 03:09 PM

No, search Stock or custom roms and youll find out.
i really dont know What ths ROM thing is but y tablet got stuck on The No command part, Many root users who have this same tablet got this problem, There was a update for the system but idk what hapenned it got stuck so i goggled it and find out that i need to Flash Stock ROM it or something.

Pikasack
09-02-2015, 03:44 PM
Wow, there nothing much on this tablet at all...

Here is one thing I did find, but you will have to translate from French to English (Google Chrome helps)

http://forum.frandroid.com/topic/203587-lenovo-a10-70-a7600f-firmware-stock-kitkat-442-27-06-2014/

ASAD
09-02-2015, 04:47 PM
Wow, there nothing much on this tablet at all...

Here is one thing I did find, but you will have to translate from French to English (Google Chrome helps)

http://forum.frandroid.com/topic/203587-lenovo-a10-70-a7600f-firmware-stock-kitkat-442-27-06-2014/

Ive been on this Pc for 2 days googling stuff and all but i had a hard time finding the Rom and how to do it.
Yes i last used a computer Months ago and i use it for printing and suff not editing or extacting files. i had a hard time understanding stuff like rar archive etc. Im basically new to the computer world.
but you man solved my problem Ty soo much man.

i owe you one ;)

ASAD
09-02-2015, 05:11 PM
why is it downloaded in uTorrent? i cant open it because it says its too big.

- - - Updated - - -

Can i download not with uTorrent

Pikasack
09-02-2015, 05:45 PM
why is it downloaded in uTorrent? i cant open it because it says its too big.

- - - Updated - - -

Can i download not with uTorrent

You could try Bittorrent.