PDA

View Full Version : Terrified =_= Please help figure this out...

Ami
09-02-2015, 04:14 PM
This is pretty random, but last night I woke up to a sound of something hitting my wall. I looked up and saw a dark blur... it looked HUGE and it seemed like it was jumping and then sticking to the wall... rather quickly coming towards me. I ran out screaming of course.

So what I wanted to know is if you guys could figure out what insect or whatever it was...and how I could get rid of it.

Thanks! (I don't even want to go in there anymore -shiver-)

26FtW26
09-02-2015, 04:49 PM
It was a blue poison frog of doom. Call Arnold Schwarzenegger

SwafGaming
09-02-2015, 04:50 PM
This is pretty random, but last night I woke up to a sound of something hitting my wall. I looked up and saw a dark blur... it looked HUGE and it seemed like it was jumping and then sticking to the wall... rather quickly coming towards me. I ran out screaming of course.

So what I wanted to know is if you guys could figure out what insect or whatever it was...and how I could get rid of it.

Thanks! (I don't even want to go in there anymore -shiver-)

i myself hear some footsteps in the roof midnight and some creepy sounds but when this happen i always think of happy stuff like playing with a dragon or smthing

Legomaster
09-02-2015, 04:55 PM
It was a blue poison frog of doom. Call Arnold Schwarzenegger

^^^ Hahaha that's a keeper ^^^

Comment
09-02-2015, 05:24 PM
Maybe a huntsman spider banging on the wall because he was banging his prey? Call the Arnold Exterminator!

Hans
09-02-2015, 05:26 PM
Oh, sorry.. Did I wake you up? Don't worry, I won't bother you 'till mid-night only because I was busy banging something.

Pikasack
09-02-2015, 05:49 PM
I usually hear bangs on my door or from the ceiling even when no one is home.

I usually say out loud if you do that one more time, no more candy.
It stops for a few days after that.

KAGEE
09-02-2015, 05:53 PM
Perhaps you were just seeing/hearing things, because that sounds really unrealistic.
Maybe you were having a really vivid dream?

Liammagoo
09-02-2015, 05:53 PM
It was most likely a vision. It could also be a pretty dang large arachnid, as they can make noises + tend to creep people out. I won't take any chances, sleep in another room...

Or, call Arnold.

Ami
09-02-2015, 05:57 PM
I was probably stressed out or something...thanks guys...

If something does happen, I'll call Arnold, hehe.

Arnold
09-02-2015, 05:58 PM
Call me if ya need me.

Polar
09-02-2015, 06:21 PM
Imagination. You said you woke up to that? Well, then you aren't 100% awake and your mind is doing some tricks. You heard a noise, and your imagination said it's something weird. So ya, don't worry.

(It also might've been spiderman, not sure tho)

Magicalfishy
09-02-2015, 06:26 PM
Call me if ya need me.

I was just going to say...

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m39lo9fKlM1qa02ojo1_500.gif

MyLegGuy
09-02-2015, 07:50 PM
That's called a dream. To get rid of it, try not watching any scary movies, or playing any scary video games before going to bed.

GummiBear64
09-02-2015, 08:37 PM
Have you sacrificed any souls lately? If you have, that's Satan coming to thank you for his delicacy.
If you have not, I highly suggest sacrificing a soul as soon as possible so Satan will protect you.

Ami
09-02-2015, 08:40 PM
Have you sacrificed any souls lately? If you have, that's Satan coming to thank you for his delicacy.
If you have not, I highly suggest sacrificing a soul as soon as possible so Satan will protect you.

Ehhh? How bout I sacrifice yours? :3

pteer
09-02-2015, 08:50 PM
Maybe it was your eyes playing with you.

Juan Alfredo Guevara
09-02-2015, 08:55 PM
Do you have wooden things? Wood shrinks a bit during night, due to temperature lowering, which makes it creek and occassionally make a hitting sownd, depending on how the door is.

The purple thing? a shadow maybe. Something that was swinging. Hell, maybe that was the sound you heard.

"B-but i saw it for real"

It was dark, you were sleepy, and you got scared by the thing you couldn't explain. It's alright.

GummiBear64
09-02-2015, 08:59 PM
Ehhh? How bout I sacrifice yours? :3

Sacrifice my soul for Satan. It would be my honour.

unconscious98
09-02-2015, 09:16 PM
Giant cab maybe?

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/z54da6-fz94/hqdefault.jpg

Chocolatte
09-02-2015, 09:22 PM
Maybe it was my little brother..? He has a habit of sneaking out the house in the middle of the night and travelling across the world to scare someone out their sleep. Realistically though, it may be just your imagination if you have lucid dreams, or even just one on that night. It happens when you wake up in the middle of the night while you were having a lucid dream, and the aftereffects of it make you see/hear scary things. I think. Don't hate on meh

Hans
09-03-2015, 03:57 AM
You're house is haunted by a rare species named Hans.

One of a kind*

and im not haunting him im just a free loader.

ianCSzz
09-03-2015, 04:42 AM
You probably watched a comedy show before you sleep. Try watching horror movies and games before you sleep, and imagine a shadow coming towards you before you sleep. That should help you with your situation.

ImAPogo
09-03-2015, 06:57 AM
Its just a ghost,dont mind it.

Ye really,if you ignore it,it will cry and sit at the corner..

KKcupcake
09-03-2015, 12:05 PM
Just sleep on the couch. Close your bedroom door.

Ami
09-03-2015, 02:53 PM
You probably watched a comedy show before you sleep. Try watching horror movies and games before you sleep, and imagine a shadow coming towards you before you sleep. That should help you with your situation.

Comedy shows - #1 cause of nightmares. Watch out everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Its just a ghost,dont mind it.

Ye really,if you ignore it,it will cry and sit at the corner..

Or I could call the ghostbusters...Duh