PDA

View Full Version : Cubic Castle

Growtobecool
09-02-2015, 11:35 PM
Ok, so if you guys play Cubic Castle, do some of you guys have an extractor for sale? I only have 90 cubits. I need to make Ghost Gum, and I don't have the perk for the Steel Hammer.

Help me here, IGN is Rivalous!

Poisonouswolf
09-03-2015, 12:15 AM
Ok, so if you guys play Cubic Castle, do some of you guys have an extractor for sale? I only have 90 cubits. I need to make Ghost Gum, and I don't have the perk for the Steel Hammer.

Help me here, IGN is Rivalous!

Meet me in the realm PoisonWolf.

atwistoffate
09-03-2015, 12:44 AM
They have their on forums for this tho..

Growtobecool
09-03-2015, 01:42 AM
They have their on forums for this tho..

I know, but I don't want to make another forum account on a forum I won't be going on often.

- - - Updated - - -

Meet me in the realm PoisonWolf.

When will you be on?

Chibiusa
09-03-2015, 01:43 AM
oops wrong area WOOPS IGNORE THISSS. NOPE NOPE NOPEEEEE. IGNORE THE TITLE. OOPS. IM SORRY FOR SPAM. I POSTED IT IN THE WRONG AREA THIS IS LITERALLY THE WRONG SITE WHY DID I POST THIS HERE.

Growtobecool
09-03-2015, 01:48 AM
oops wrong area WOOPS IGNORE THISSS. NOPE NOPE NOPEEEEE. IGNORE THE TITLE. OOPS. IM SORRY FOR SPAM. I POSTED IT IN THE WRONG AREA THIS IS LITERALLY THE WRONG SITE WHY DID I POST THIS HERE.

It's ok! I always wondered what Animal Jam is like. Can you tell me? Who knows, I might make an account... If my parents allow me.

Chibiusa
09-03-2015, 01:49 AM
It's ok! I always wondered what Animal Jam is like. Can you tell me? Who knows, I might make an account... If my parents allow me.

Probably not in this thread, cause thats offtopic.. and I don't want to make more spam oh dear god :sweatdrop:

Check your PM box.