PDA

View Full Version : Death

unconscious98
09-03-2015, 10:08 AM
I've never really thought about dying, we all think that we're going to live full lives, because we're all the protagonist of our own worlds. And protagonists, most of em, get a happily ever after.

But that is not the case, the human body is very fragile and can break at any moment. diseases, accidents, and :poop: happens. One moment you're there, and the next thing you know, you're gone.. Forever. And eventually, everybody would forget about you. It's like you were born to die.

Death is inevitable, I know, but it is terrifying.

I've never really cared about this when I was younger. But as I grow up, reality keeps showing its Nekkid butt to me. Anything can happen, you have nowhere to hide, you can't avoid danger, no matter your actions, you're still gonna die. At. Any. Moment.

Makes me think.. Why the hell do we exist even? All we do is all for naught. The earth is gonna go bye bye one day anyways.

I thought of these while I was in the shower. Lol

Waffleee
09-03-2015, 10:14 AM
Hey, same here man or whatsoever gender you are.

I was thinking: If you died, you woudn't be able to do anything, you don't even have your conscience, just laying in darkness motionless, like when you're sleeping..
And if we were to be immortal, as in where we don't die at all, we would just do the same thing over and over again, boring isn't it?
And the question is: What is life?

unconscious98
09-03-2015, 10:46 AM
Hey, same here man or whatsoever gender you are.

I was thinking: If you died, you woudn't be able to do anything, you don't even have your conscience, just laying in darkness motionless, like when you're sleeping..
And if we were to be immortal, as in where we don't die at all, we would just do the same thing over and over again, boring isn't it?
And the question is: What is life?

Yes exactly, this is like I like sleeping, because I don't feel anything at all. Except when I'm dreaming, which I seldom have. But when I do, I never wanna wake up. Sometimes I think, it's so easy to just, end everything, Y'know what I mean? But doing so have its own consequences. But what the heck, you wouldn't even know about it! And you wouldn't have to deal with it!

Meh, life is just a very, very crappy game. I wish I could just quit whenever I want.

PolarisHD
09-03-2015, 10:49 AM
"It's not about the destination, it's about the journey."

BioTestificate
09-03-2015, 10:54 AM
inb4 hans' philosophy huehuehueI once screamed uncontrollably because of the slightest idea of death, and after that, I can't get enough sleep for 6 months.

Areodax
09-03-2015, 11:00 AM
Hey! Come and sit with us!

Death: Don't invite that nub, the doesn't know how to play poker.
God: Someone please tell me how would the Devil not know how to not suck?
Devil: AW COME ON MAN! I LOST MY ARM TO THAT DERANGED WINDSLASH OVER THERE!!

It's fun man, come and sit!