PDA

View Full Version : Annoying people who ask for sub4sub and follower4follower and etc.

PannyFlan
09-03-2015, 07:48 PM
I'm gonna rant, and I always see people keep saying '' follow for follower or sub for sub? ''.
What the point of them, if they are not gonna even watch your videos, like your pictures, etc.
They probably won't even support you.
Have you seen a channel with 3k subscribers, yet only 150 views each video?
Than there a channel with 450 subscribers and each video is aroind 385 views.
Which channel is likely have better videos, and support? Probably the one with 450 subscribers.
Then there is people who ask for follow4follow, and have at least crabby 500 photos with only 3 - 6 likes and following 700+ people they follow for follow. Than a person who have 403 followers, 10 photos made with hard work and average per like is 230 likes. Hmmmmm.

26FtW26
09-03-2015, 07:53 PM
like for 10 years of good luck

youtube in a nutshell (if nutshells were spoilers)

PannyFlan
09-03-2015, 07:55 PM
like for 10 years of good luck

youtube in a nutshell (if nutshells were spoilers)

Chain mails are annoyingn too, like '' repost this 5 times or else a little girl will come into your room ''.
SURE! Let her in, we gonna have some tea and fresh cake together hmp.

peck
09-03-2015, 07:57 PM
I don't think they even care if people like or dislike their videos, they just like a big subscriber number to show off to their friends in school.

26FtW26
09-03-2015, 08:04 PM
I don't think they even care if people like or dislike their videos, they just like a big subscriber number to show off to their friends in school.

What kind of a normal person in school actually cares about subs online? Only nerds care. This is coming from a nerd. :yeah:

peck
09-03-2015, 08:06 PM
What kind of a normal person in school actually cares about subs online? Only nerds care. This is coming from a nerd. :yeah:

Lots of normal people. In a class I have its some baseball jocks obsessing over the subs they have on their cod videos.

Arnold
09-03-2015, 08:38 PM
I have like 280 followers and I usually get like 1-19 (or more if its them 'like xx for selfie') is that good?

peck
09-03-2015, 09:14 PM
I have like 280 followers and I usually get like 1-19 (or more if its them 'like xx for selfie') is that good?

You're looking at it the wrong way. It's not a matter of the number, it's who.

Boomer
09-03-2015, 11:52 PM
Most popular vids I made have around 200 views.

Only have 19 subs.

Is that good?

MyLegGuy
09-04-2015, 12:17 AM
I have 6 subscribers, but I still make videos sometimes. I don't really care if nobody watches them.
(But I think I gained two subscribers within the last week or two. I only had four for a long time.)

In fact, I have an excellent dirt to devils video. It shows you how to get from two dirt to devil wings!
You know you want to watch it [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W18pax9Fdtw[/urla]

SageDeoxys
09-04-2015, 03:09 AM
Hey, just be glad there isn't a full on Bob war going on in YouTube. That stuff just made me wanna slice and dice some cats, and I like cats.

Growtobecool
09-04-2015, 04:48 AM
What about the people who keep saying 'First' on the Youtube Comments? There's 10 people saying them.
And the Code Spam Bots in a fake youtuber account. I hate them so much.

Pikasack
09-04-2015, 05:34 AM
I tried making videos, didn't turn out so well.
I'm gonna stick to Instagram, I haven't gotten any like4like or follow4follow yet.

Follow me on @pikasackgt on Instagram.

No Twitter, who uses that.

GTLighty
09-04-2015, 05:48 AM
I hate it when people say F4F plzplzpzl or S4S plzzppzlz. Like, I'm not going to follow/sub you if I don't want to. And I espically hate the people with a crappy and messy feed with like 1k posts and 8 likes on each photo following 1000 and followers 400. Likeeeeee, improve or else everyone's gonna decline.

Emma3586
09-04-2015, 07:20 AM
I'm gonna rant, and I always see people keep saying '' follow for follower or sub for sub? ''.
What the point of them, if they are not gonna even watch your videos, like your pictures, etc.
They probably won't even support you.
Have you seen a channel with 3k subscribers, yet only 150 views each video?
Than there a channel with 450 subscribers and each video is aroind 385 views.
Which channel is likely have better videos, and support? Probably the one with 450 subscribers.
Then there is people who ask for follow4follow, and have at least crabby 500 photos with only 3 - 6 likes and following 700+ people they follow for follow. Than a person who have 403 followers, 10 photos made with hard work and average per like is 230 likes. Hmmmmm.

I'm sure it will always be nice to follow/subscribe to them.. They might do giveaways or raffles or anything, thanks to your support !

XDCorez
09-04-2015, 09:29 AM
I'm sure it will always be nice to follow/subscribe to them.. They might do giveaways or raffles or anything, thanks to your support !

Lol you don't get it, their giveaways are utter crap and a bunch of useless things.

PannyFlan
09-04-2015, 12:05 PM

I don't care about free stuff, i'm talking about that if they want supporters on their channel, and that will support them till the end, and not just flippin leave once the giveaway is over.
I personally think that giveaway should only be happend if they reached a current goal that the subscribers supported along the way.
I only subscribe to channels or videos I like, and follow people that I know or really, and truely loved their photos.

Magicalfishy
09-04-2015, 12:29 PM
I agree. I subscribe to the people who have content I enjoy. I follow the people who I like, not because they follow me.

ElectroDream
09-04-2015, 12:34 PM
I agree. I subscribe to the people who have content I enjoy. I follow the people who I like, not because they follow me.

My thoughts exactly. ^

XxJeirinxX
09-04-2015, 12:45 PM
What about the if you ignore this, you do not love God.
Like and share if you support (Insert image of a innocent person).

Luminesce
09-04-2015, 01:02 PM
I have a *Follow for Follow* statement in my instagram.
But that's because I'm on a quest(?) to follow as many Growtopians as possible! I'd like to see how many accounts there are :) I feel like I'm far away from finding out though. A daunting task.

But what you say about the sub for sub, and etc.

I agree, it's definitely better to have 2 subscribers who enjoy your content.

Rather than 100, who don't even want to see it.