PDA

View Full Version : how to do this..

Shadin Siddique
09-03-2015, 07:50 PM
Searched MOBA games, top on the list was Vainglory. Searched that on Google Play store.
It showed "Your device is not compatible with this version" What does this mean? I need this game. :whistling:

Cloverlord
09-03-2015, 07:52 PM
Searched MOBA games, top on the list was Vainglory. Searched that on Google Play store.
It showed "Your device is not compatible with this version" What does this mean? I need this game. :whistling:

Means you might need a bigger, or smaller screened device. Or type of device.

Shadin Siddique
09-03-2015, 07:53 PM

So, I won't ever get this game? :cry:

26FtW26
09-03-2015, 07:55 PM

your device/os is probably outdated
I have an old tablet and some stuff doesn't work on it.

you could probably get it in an alternative way, but I'm not sure.

Boomer
09-03-2015, 07:57 PM
Don't worry; you're not missing much. I tried it a while ago and found watching paint dry more entertaining.

Cloverlord
09-03-2015, 07:58 PM

Unless you get a new device, I am afraid not.

PolarisHD
09-03-2015, 10:54 PM
It showed "Your device is not compatible with this version" What does this mean?

Welp, I have nothing much to say since the answer was already stated, which is buying a new device.

I need this game. :whistling:

Yes, yes you do.

Shadin Siddique
09-04-2015, 07:27 AM
Well,thanks. Might as well oh look for other MOBA games. (If any of those works£

Its Daniel
09-04-2015, 09:03 AM
I tried to download Vainglory also. (Android Jellybean) Not compatible.
Searched it on my dad's phone. Compatible. (Android Kitkat)

XDCorez
09-04-2015, 09:26 AM
Same here, but i got an iPad so that wouldn't be a problem.
I'm playing this game, similar to DOTA lol.

Festivity
09-04-2015, 10:11 AM
Use a spoofer to fool Play Store into thinking it's a better device, I don't think it will work, just download the latest apk and use a spoofer, guaranteed.

XDCorez
09-04-2015, 01:31 PM
Use a spoofer to fool Play Store into thinking it's a better device, I don't think it will work, just download the latest apk and use a spoofer, guaranteed.

Incompactibility, might crash and [Insert other random negative stuff that will happen].

DumbOldDoor
09-04-2015, 04:34 PM
Don't worry; you're not missing much. I tried it a while ago and found watching paint dry more entertaining.

Let me guess you sucked at the game:whistling:

Vain glory is one of the best games out there on mobiles and tablets. It's got an amazing design and is overall just really well-made.

To OP, you can try to download the APK file from other places (aptoide) as stated before, but it will most likely lag a lot/crash. (Did a similar thing with my old phone and it just lagged badly and was unplayable.)

Just trust the play store if it says your device is not compatible.

Mahmoud
09-04-2015, 04:37 PM
You need a new device like me I need a new device for MKX

Shadin Siddique
09-04-2015, 08:11 PM
I read your replies, I guess there's nothing else to do rather than buy another android tablet.
Okay, so, recently just searched up Vainglory in my brothers iPad and it was there and downloaded it for him. I watched him playing and it was SWEET. Now I'm feeling the jealousy..His not even letting me play. :crazy:
He loves it too

Hans
09-04-2015, 08:24 PM
Let me guess you sucked at the game:whistling:

Vain glory is one of the best games out there on mobiles and tablets. It's got an amazing design and is overall just really well-made.

To OP, you can try to download the APK file from other places (aptoide) as stated before, but it will most likely lag a lot/crash. (Did a similar thing with my old phone and it just lagged badly and was unplayable.)

Just trust the play store if it says your device is not compatible.

Opinion =/= opinion.

Don't cram your opinion to Boomer because he's tastes are different from yours and is more "cyber-punk-ish". I don't know what it's called so I'll stick with "games that can be characterized as heavy-artillery".

- - - Updated - - -

I read your replies, I guess there's nothing else to do rather than buy another android tablet.
Okay, so, recently just searched up Vainglory in my brothers iPad and it was there and downloaded it for him. I watched him playing and it was SWEET. Now I'm feeling the jealousy..His not even letting me play. :crazy:
He loves it too

Why don't you try out LoL and DOTA/2 for starters' taste? You might find interest in it, but whatever rocks your boat could be better. An alternative to Vainglory would be HoC (Heroes of order and Chaos). It's a game similar to Vainglory (MOBA) and is also available for Android tablets and Apple iPads.

Could give it a try, eh, eh?

Brys
09-04-2015, 08:26 PM

Lol you couldnt be more wrong.

It means you are running an older OS.

But Shaddin you have one solution: Root your device. Rooting is like jailbreaking for android. Type in what type of device you have and follow a guide to root it. I wouldnt reccommend doing it without a lot of research wnd understanding what you are getting into. After you root it you can update the OS to a newer one. It can brick your phone if you dont root it right

Shadin Siddique
09-04-2015, 08:29 PM
Why don't you try out LoL and DOTA/2 for starters' taste? You might find interest in it, but whatever rocks your boat could be better. An alternative to Vainglory would be HoC (Heroes of order and Chaos). It's a game similar to Vainglory (MOBA) and is also available for Android tablets and Apple iPads.

Could give it a try, eh, eh?

I don't have a PC to play LOL and DOTA 1/2.
Plus, I have HOC. The picture quality is not that good and it's sorta boring.

I guess I still have the time to play Vainglory, though. (When he is asleep, of course!)

- - - Updated - - -

Lol you couldnt be more wrong.

It means you are running an older OS.

But Shaddin you have one solution: Root your device. Rooting is like jailbreaking for android. Type in what type of device you have and follow a guide to root it. I wouldnt reccommend doing it without a lot of research wnd understanding what you are getting into. After you root it you can update the OS to a newer one. It can brick your phone if you dont root it right

Hm, I thought saying how to crack stuffs is illegal in forums. :rolleyes:
Well, I did watch few videos and the description says it's VERY risky, one mistake and your phone is dead.

Hans
09-04-2015, 08:40 PM

I guess I still have the time to play Vainglory, though. (When he is asleep, of course!)

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I did watch few videos and the description says it's VERY risky, one mistake and your phone is dead.

Awww. I don't actually conduct (more like study) that much about android devices, but I'm pretty positive you can get the OS runnin' an updated version somehow.

Or root the device like Brys said. But I don't think that would help much because it won't improve your gameplay whatsoever because your OS (may) is still not compatible with the said game legitimately.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think any of these factors would count (I'm not sure with the type of device, though).

I think it only depends when your OS or the whole internal specs itself can support the game you're running, or if the device is supported. The screen resolution would be fine as those are built-in to react and adapt to the screen size itself.

Brys
09-04-2015, 08:47 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Yep. I bricked one of my phones doing it. I backed it up though and tried again and rooted it

Awww. I don't actually conduct (more like study) that much about android devices, but I'm pretty positive you can get the OS runnin' an updated version somehow.

Or root the device like Brys said. But I don't think that would help much because it won't improve your gameplay whatsoever because your OS (may) is still not compatible with the said game legitimately.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think any of these factors would count (I'm not sure with the type of device, though).

I think it only depends when your OS or the whole internal specs itself can support the game you're running, or if the device is supported. The screen resolution would be fine as those are built-in to react and adapt to the screen size itself.

When you root your device it updates your OS AND you get a lot of cool new things. You can do a lot more. I personsally will not root my Galaxy S4 though.

Hans
09-04-2015, 08:49 PM
Yep. I bricked one of my phones doing it. I backed it up though and tried again and rooted it

When you root your device it updates your OS AND you get a lot of cool new things. You can do a lot more. I personsally will not root my Galaxy S4 though.

It would? Last time my friend did that, he said nothing was different much.

Brys
09-05-2015, 03:04 AM
It would? Last time my friend did that, he said nothing was different much.

I don't know if it was just me but it updated my old phone when I rooted it.