PDA

View Full Version : My Rant on something I hate

Iguana
08-05-2013, 05:41 PM
YOU DO NOT NEED TO PUT YOUR NAME LIKE THIS
-NIGUANA
IT IS POINTLESS.
I CAN SEE YOUR NAME JUST TO THE RIGHT. STOP. IT'S ANNOYING.
EVEN IF YOU DO IT TO TRY TO SOUND "OFFICIAL".
STOP.
NO.
I WILL EXPLODE THE EARTH IF I SEE ONE MORE PERSON DO THIS.
IT'S SO POINTLESS. WHY.
I CAN SEE YOUR NAME RIGHT THERE,
YOU DON'T NEED TO DO THIS.
STOP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHg9VVkE9Bk

SuperJ
08-05-2013, 05:44 PM
-NIGUANA
IT IS POINTLESS.
STOP.
NO.
IT'S SO POINTLESS. WHY.
STOP.

Erm, I think people first got it from @Greenswe.:sweatdrop:
~SUPERJ:hat:

Swertip
08-05-2013, 05:46 PM
Meh, i don't mind, but if it bothers you, we will stop.

Iguana
08-05-2013, 05:46 PM
Erm, I think people first got it from @Greenswe.:sweatdrop:

Than let only Greenswe do it. Don't steal his thing.

JakeHCorwell
08-05-2013, 06:24 PM
Hey Niguana.

---> ~JHC :hat: <---

DevinS
08-05-2013, 06:37 PM
-NIGUANA
IT IS POINTLESS.
STOP.
NO.
IT'S SO POINTLESS. WHY.
STOP.

I totaly agree with this.

Just because Greenswe became a Moderator they want to try it too, to get the Moderator powers.

I also think that people should stop this, but there is no need to write everything in CAPS. :hat:

syrup
08-05-2013, 07:09 PM
Personally, I do not like the names at the bottom of a post/thread either. I don't see why people need to do it. :scratch:
This is just my opinion, so please respect it. :hat:

Mr.PiBB
08-05-2013, 07:28 PM
I totaly agree with this.

Just because Greenswe became a Moderator they want to try it too, to get the Moderator powers.

I also think that people should stop this, but there is no need to write everything in CAPS. :hat:

Oh so if I do "~Mr.PiBB" im gonna become a moderator? No.
If they want to do that let them it's their choice to do so.
There is nothing wrong in doing ~Mr.PiBB, So is there a reasonable explanation in why we should stop this?

~Mr.PiBB
>:}

I-Am-Legend
08-05-2013, 10:43 PM
Yeah, we have a choice in what we can do. You can't prevent something that other people want to do except if its stupid or possibly dangerous. After all, isn't that what America is all about? Own choices?(Making an assumption that most of the people live in America)

TheDarkWolf
08-10-2013, 05:28 PM
Hey dude.

~TheDarkWolf

NinjaPRO
08-10-2013, 05:57 PM
Hey dude.

~TheDarkWolf

You have just grave digged/revived a thread that is over 5 days old. If you see a thread that has died down and no one has posted in it for a while, that's means you should just let it die down.

Back on topic: These are the kind of threads that upset me the most.

It's THEIR chocie if they want to add the finishing touches to their post. Honestly, you're being judmental and over-reacting to something so small and simple like that?

It's a signature. It shows that you are greety the person and you have signed your post. There is really no point in making this thread. As it could be simply as saying 'Niguana For God' every time. It's what people do when they post. As do I do this as well. I noticed this when some people did it, and I thoguht it was pretty cool.

Greenswe did not start this ~ thing. As many forumers and people do this in almost every forum I have been possibly on, There are even some people who did it before Greenswe. So don't say that he started this, as that statement may be giving the wrong idea and invalid.

Also, I'm sure 99% of the users who do this do not want to become a moderator or show that to get access. This is quite silly how some people thought if Greenswe did it, they would become a moderator as well. I also find it very silly that people think this is why people do it, as that is not true at all.

~NinjaPRO

Boomer
08-10-2013, 09:21 PM
Ok, works for me.

-Boomer

Jun Yuan
08-11-2013, 02:07 PM
Sorry I just can't help it.As NinjaPRO said,it's the people's choice to do the ~(name) thing.And as Mr.PiBB said theirs nothing wrong with putting -(name).And 99% of forums in the world has people doing that.My point is,if people want to do it let them be,if they don't well then they don't its also somehow away of being polite in my point of view.And if you don't like people doing it then just ignore it.

~CoolGuy

DevinS
08-11-2013, 06:19 PM
Oh so if I do "~Mr.PiBB" im gonna become a moderator? No.
If they want to do that let them it's their choice to do so.
There is nothing wrong in doing ~Mr.PiBB, So is there a reasonable explanation in why we should stop this?

~Mr.PiBB
>:}

It's copying Greenswe, you aren't original.

Oh well, if you want to continue with your "~Mr. PiBB". Ok!

syrup
08-11-2013, 07:49 PM
People have the right to put their name at the bottom of their post/thread, why would it bother you so much to complain about? :nope:

Just simply ignore it, that's all there is to it.

Please do not reply to this thread.

Iguana
08-12-2013, 01:23 AM
People have the right to put their name at the bottom of their post/thread, why would it bother you so much to complain about? :nope:

Just simply ignore it, that's all there is to it.

Please do not reply to this thread.

Because it's annoying and I hate everyone who does it.

Rawrzi
08-12-2013, 01:59 AM
Calm down dude.
This is the internet. we all have the freedom and privacy so we can "almost" do whatever we want.
although this thread really made drama because of people replying with a ~"insertnamehere"
here's a picture of a potato to calm you down...
http://zszafy.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/epic_haters_gonna_hate_memes_640_22.jpg
here's a tip for yah...
Tip: The less you care, the happier you'll be...

Iguana
08-12-2013, 02:02 AM
Calm down dude.
This is the internet. we all have the freedom and privacy so we can "almost" do whatever we want.
although this thread really made drama because of people replying with a ~"insertnamehere"
here's a picture of a potato to calm you down...
http://zszafy.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/epic_haters_gonna_hate_memes_640_22.jpg
here's a tip for yah...
Tip: The less you care, the happier you'll be...

I only care because it's a petpeeve of mine. It's pointless. I can see your name, you don't have to put it there.

Jeremy012
08-12-2013, 02:17 AM
It's copying Greenswe, you aren't original.

Oh well, if you want to continue with your "~Mr. PiBB". Ok!

Actually, Greenswe doesnt own the "-PieGuy" Things i think we all have the freedom to do it if we want. And if ya dont like it then.. Just ignore it (Best possible solution ever) is that really hard?... I mean all you need to do is scroll down...

And if you think its Pointless, Then your saying Signatures are Pointless :whistling:

Iguana
08-12-2013, 02:22 AM
You know what....after iv seen this rant....IM GONNA DO IT MY NEW NAME IS -Airtaters >;3

waitwaitwaitwaitwait. What the. What's with your signature..
People have been calling me a Scammer. And i'm pretty sure you're the admin of the page.
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?24267-Someone-is-using-me&highlight=niguana
Just saying, it's not me man.