PDA

View Full Version : If you are your favorite youtuber, what will you do?

Comment
09-04-2015, 03:31 AM
My favorite youtuber is PewDiePie. I will be giving out money to random people, lmao.

SageDeoxys
09-04-2015, 03:33 AM
My favorite youtuber is PewDiePie. I will be giving out money to random people, lmao.

CaptainSparklez. I'd go around Vegas in some Lamborghinis, and then I'd go back to Cali to enjoy who knows how many houses/apartments I have. And of course kill a small spider, because why not.

Comment
09-04-2015, 03:48 AM
CaptainSparklez. I'd go around Vegas in some Lamborghinis, and then I'd go back to Cali to enjoy who knows how many houses/apartments I have. And of course kill a small spider, because why not.I'd say make a prank video.

GAMEFREAK
09-04-2015, 03:57 AM
CaptainSparklez. I'd go around Vegas in some Lamborghinis, and then I'd go back to Cali to enjoy who knows how many houses/apartments I have. And of course kill a small spider, because why not.

Hmph. That was hilarious. XD

fiona
09-04-2015, 04:19 AM
Make YouTube videos :crazy:

Pikasack
09-04-2015, 05:24 AM
I'd..., what's my favourite YouTuber again? :scratch:

I don't watch anyone play games, I watch more like speculation and tutorial type videos and the occasional Vine compilations.

But if we are going for comedy... I'd choose SMG4 and make Mario come into real life again. Then eat all of his spaghetti.

If I was Game Theory I would make a theory on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

If I was McJuggerNuggets I would get my friend Joey and start making horrible videos

That's about it.

SageDeoxys
09-04-2015, 05:35 AM
I'd..., what's my favourite YouTuber again? :scratch:

I don't watch anyone play games, I watch more like speculation and tutorial type videos and the occasional Vine compilations.

But if we are going for comedy... I'd choose SMG4 and make Mario come into real life again. Then eat all of his spaghetti.

If I was Game Theory I would make a theory on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

If I was McJuggerNuggets I would get my friend Joey and start making horrible videos. (Oh wait I already did this with a channel called Psycho Joey... Don't look it up).

That's about it.
You should've known better than to tell us not to search it up. REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY WORKS TOO GOOD M9.
Btw found your channel. Prepare to be stalked.

Pikasack
09-04-2015, 05:38 AM
You should've known better than to tell us not to search it up. REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY WORKS TOO GOOD M9.
Btw found your channel. Prepare to be stalked.

It something we did near the beginning of Grade 8 I was very immature back then. (Wasn't even 13 yet, what one year can do.)

I was a squealer. :panic:

Edit: Took the videos down, they should die.

SageDeoxys
09-04-2015, 06:14 AM
It something we did near the beginning of Grade 8 I was very immature back then. (Wasn't even 13 yet, what one year can do.)

I was a squealer. :panic:

Edit: Took the videos down, they should die.

B-b-but I was planning on watching them D=

ImAPogo
09-04-2015, 09:19 AM
My favourite youtuber is H20 Delirious,

I'll never show my face and keep screaming like a lunatic:crazy:

26FtW26
09-04-2015, 09:28 AM
if I was JacksepticDongermann, I would fart on a lazy stop sign.

PannyFlan
09-04-2015, 12:12 PM
HowtoBasic : So I can smash eggs everywhere.
Fungbrocomedy : so I can try all the food around the asian world.
MyFroggyStuff : If I have a child that love dolls, I would create new things that are recyclable and cheaper and make my daughter happy.
Ochikeron : I want to make new recipes, that can help other people or teach them new recipes.
Xiaorishu : To vlog funny things in London, having a great time trying new things and sharing random stories that everyone gonna agree.
Maqroon : Craft, do clay, etc new things that can only be household, OR make things that are simoly cute and fun to decorate or give a gift to your families and friends!
PopularMMOS and Supergirlygamer : Go on different trip, have fun gaming with a person I like, stuff like that.
Pretty much there is a bunch more, but here i'm gonna list that I have been watching now.

ahmedeeeeeee
09-04-2015, 12:14 PM
i will answer and chat with all my fans! :D