PDA

View Full Version : Australia is spooky...

26FtW26
09-04-2015, 08:13 AM
I used to think of visiting Australia, but there's some scary stuff there.
I feel bad for Gummi. Spooders will eat yu

VladmirTootn
09-04-2015, 08:16 AM
Yeah dude I've fought off 2 spiders and a couple snakes today but apart from that its pretty good.

26FtW26
09-04-2015, 08:18 AM
Yeah dude I've fought off 2 spiders and a couple snakes today but apart from that its pretty good.
Can I order an Australia without the spiders and snakes?

CCJX
09-04-2015, 08:19 AM
Can I order an Australia without the spiders and snakes?

Yes (Maybe) :p

Shiruka
09-04-2015, 08:29 AM
Do you want kangaroos riding in the bus with you with that order?

Joshcat
09-04-2015, 08:32 AM
And some sharks when you go to the beach?

ImAPogo
09-04-2015, 08:41 AM
Would you want some Spideroos?I combined them with some scissors and glue.

26FtW26
09-04-2015, 08:42 AM
aussies are all professionally trained ninja warriors taught by their parents to fight bears and lions and stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Would you want some Spideroos?I combined them with some scissors and glue.

so if they jump on me with their scissor legs, they stick to me also?

1 Nope train ticket to f**kthatville please.

ImAPogo
09-04-2015, 09:30 AM
You seriously don't have to act like a dick I could say wow amercia that shits ****ing dumb but no I don't so stop talking **** about another country when your country's dumb as **** you little ****ing 9 year old faggit ****

what do you mean hes talking poop to other country when he mentioned about spiders in Australia?

26FtW26
09-04-2015, 09:36 AM
You seriously don't have to act like a dick I could say wow amercia that shits ****ing dumb but no I don't so stop talking **** about another country when your country's dumb as **** you little ****ing 9 year old faggit ****

wat
I am most deeply confused

go fart on a lazy stop sign.

also I am not from America.

26FtW26
09-04-2015, 09:42 AM
Your saying bad things about Aussies seriously dude got have some tat r tots that might calm you down btw you little weasel **** stop dissing a country you want to live in but your too gay to move here

I'm sorry, when did I say anything bad about Australia? And I never said I wanted to move there, I just had thought of visiting it.
Until you start using correct grammar and good arguments, you are nothing but a pathetic joke.

Also, your siggy says "treat others like you want to be treated"
Well, let's get to it shall we?

Carlo Miguel Velasco
09-04-2015, 09:43 AM
Your saying bad things about Aussies seriously dude got have some tat r tots that might calm you down btw you little weasel **** stop dissing a country you want to live in but your too gay to move here

You're signature, little boy. Check what you wrote in it.

IcyTurtle
09-04-2015, 10:56 AM
Wot? How is it that people who visit Australia for like a month get to meet all these creatures and I, who have been living in Australia my whole life, has only seen a snake twice, once in a zoo and another when my teacher brought her pet snake to school ._. seriously, where have you been?

IcyTurtle
09-04-2015, 11:00 AM
To see all the animals? Probably the zoo :P

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/787/356/d6f.jpg

26FtW26
09-04-2015, 11:00 AM
Wot? How is it that people who visit Australia for like a month get to meet all these creatures and I, who have been living in Australia my whole life, has only seen a snake twice, once in a zoo and another when my teacher brought her pet snake to school ._. seriously, where have you been?

I have never visited the place. But I have heard stories of people geting eaten whole by stop signs and bunnyrabbits eating crocodiles.
scary place.

PS, I actually really want to visit Australia one day.

Also, you say that you've seen snakes only twice. What about spooders? they're pretty pootis. Estonia only has small spooders that are harmless to anything that's longer than a centimeter.

IcyTurtle
09-04-2015, 11:02 AM
I have never visited the place. But I have heard stories of people geting eaten whole by stop signs and bunnyrabbits eating crocodiles.
scary place.

PS, I actually really want to visit Australia one day.

Also, you say that you've seen snakes only twice. What about spooders? they're pretty pootis. Estonia only has small spooders that are harmless to anything that's longer than a centimeter.

Same deal. Never seen a poisonous spider before but I have seen some. But they're like the size of half a finger nail. What's so scary about them?

GummiBear64
09-04-2015, 12:34 PM
Spiders are Bae, until they get killed by my mother.

Do you want kangaroos riding in the bus with you with that order?
You have kangaroos riding in your bus?
Heck, I ride kangaroos.

aussies are all professionally trained ninja warriors taught by their parents to fight bears and lions and stuff.
Accuracy on point.

Who are you calling an ankle biter? Stop acting like a few Roos loose in the top paddock.

I see Roos, snakes, emus etc usually when I'm beating around the bush, literally not figuratively.

26FtW26
09-04-2015, 12:47 PM
Spiders are Bae, until they get killed by my mother.

You have kangaroos riding in your bus?
Heck, I ride kangaroos.

Accuracy on point.

Who are you calling an ankle biter? Stop acting like a few Roos loose in the top paddock.

I see Roos, snakes, emus etc usually when I'm beating around the bush, literally not figuratively.

well I imagine there aren't that many spookwagenly deathrekkers of doom in the city areas...

Tehepic333
09-04-2015, 02:55 PM
If you do go there, watch out for the dropbears.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dodo Wizard
09-04-2015, 04:05 PM
Gummi, can you share some Australium ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Also is Saxton Hale your neighbor? Do you punch panthers to kill time? Do you jump out of a plane and break a window every day to get to work?

Mahmoud
09-04-2015, 04:33 PM
I would visit Australia but sadly ehhh too much snakes m8 also what kind of frogs live there?

Australia is bæ but not vary much ehhh I hate snales..

GummiBear64
09-04-2015, 11:45 PM
If you do go there, watch out for the dropbears.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If you do go there, Koalas =/= Dropbears.

craft3d
09-05-2015, 12:00 AM

*insists spiders are scary*
*wants bear and wolf for a pet, also baby dragon*

ImAPogo
09-05-2015, 12:26 AM
Becareful,who knows if theres Spiders,Snakes,Kangeroos,Spidersnakes, Snakespiders,Spideroos,Snakeroos, Kangiders,Kangakes, and Koala.