PDA

View Full Version : Middle school is kinda insane

l0l
08-05-2013, 09:35 PM
Just wanted to share my opinion about 6th grade ._.

Purplebone
08-05-2013, 10:08 PM
Yes, it was a pain. But it always gets better!

~PB

ShadowSURF3R
08-05-2013, 11:44 PM
I remember when I first entered sixth grade. My mind was thinking, "what am I doing here?" I had no idea where to head to get to my first class.
You slowly get into the "groove" of middle school. The thought of it starts to sink in and you begin to feel comfortable in your new classes.

I know it's kinda weird the first few days, but trust me, you will get used to it. Soon enough, you will be heading off the high school! :D

I wish you luck in middle school. It is a difficult grade, but once you get the hang of it, you will be very comfortable.

~SS

lukj2001
08-06-2013, 12:23 AM

My middle school starts in 7th grade. Going there in 2014-2015:D

Cade83
08-06-2013, 12:34 AM
Middle School is kind of odd at first if you aren't used to the multiple classes. And suddenly, you no longer want to miss school as often because it's around six times the homework when you come back. But it gets much easier with a little time.

l0l
08-06-2013, 12:43 AM
Yeah, I hope I'll get used to that.
But today something really INSANE happened:
On our first day (today) they told us the rules and we started learning, blah blah blah, and then it was lunch time. After it ended everyone went to Advisory (sort of a class, they tell us about middle school stuff like detention, grading system etc.). Everyone went in, sat and the teachers started presentation. in like 1 or 2 mins 2 girls from our class arrived. Everyone gasped, cuz we knew that u get to detention if ur late. But since it was our first day, and the girls werent too late I thought they might give them a warning or something, but they put em in detention :eek:

Maybe for some of you its just a regular thing, but its very weird for me since i jumped directly from 4th grade to 6th, skipping 5th xD

Cade83
08-06-2013, 12:47 AM
On our first day (today) they told us the rules and we started learning, blah blah blah, and then it was lunch time. After it ended everyone went to Advisory (sort of a class, they tell us about middle school stuff like detention, grading system etc.). Everyone went in, sat and the teachers started presentation. in like 1 or 2 mins 2 girls from our class arrived. Everyone gasped, cuz we knew that u get to detention if ur late. But since it was our first day, and the girls werent too late I thought they might give them a warning or something, but they put em in detention :eek:

Well, that is a bit harsh... but you aren't in Elementary School anymore. Things will most likely get harder from here... For example, if your late to school three days in a year at my school, then you get Suspended for a day.

lukj2001
08-06-2013, 12:49 AM
Well, that is a bit harsh... but you aren't in Elementary School anymore. Things will most likely get harder from here... For example, if your late to school three days in a year at my school, then you get Suspended for a day.

Be a nerd/teachers pet, get all A+'s and go to school extra early:D

Your best home solutions here:hat::yeah::D

Joeyss
08-06-2013, 12:49 AM
I start middle school in 3 weeks Ugh.

lukj2001
08-06-2013, 12:51 AM
I start middle school in 3 weeks Ugh.

har har. We start school in like 5 weeks:yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::ye ah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah ::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:: yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::ye ah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah ::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:: yeah:

Cade83
08-06-2013, 12:53 AM
Be a nerd/teachers pet, get all A+'s and go to school extra early:D

Your best home solutions here:hat::yeah::D

I'm not either of those, but I do get all A's, always arrive to school before I need to get there, and behave myself.... Behaving is another huge solution. The teacher may let you off with a reduced punishment the first time, but after that, there are no more second chances. And if you break the rules multiple times, then the teacher becomes ultra harsh and strict to you.

Boomer
08-06-2013, 04:28 PM
Heh. If you think middle school is odd, you ain't seen high school yet. Harder work, more writing, just enough to drive you insane.:panic::panic: I'm actually kinda surprised I'm a sophomore.

NinjaPRO
08-06-2013, 04:30 PM
Huh, where I come from, there is no middle school! :cool:

~NinjaPRO

SuperJ
08-06-2013, 04:31 PM
Heehee I remember middle school.

CheeseBox
08-06-2013, 04:43 PM

Maybe for some of you its just a regular thing, but its very weird for me since i jumped directly from 4th grade to 6th, skipping 5th xD

Not insane just harsh...When i went to middle school i was like this place is big then later thought it was small...same with high school

DevinS
08-06-2013, 05:37 PM

8th grade, here I come! :D

There is no "high school" or "middle school" in germany. :)

lukj2001
08-06-2013, 07:42 PM
Heh. If you think middle school is odd, you ain't seen high school yet. Harder work, more writing, just enough to drive you insane.:panic::panic: I'm actually kinda surprised I'm a sophomore.

I thought growtopia was meant for little kiddies like me, not high schoolers:o

Bolty27
08-06-2013, 08:09 PM
6th grade was crazy. When i was in 6th grade somebody planted a STINK BOMB, it was funny. My suggestion for surviving middle school is act normal.;)

GoonCrafter
08-06-2013, 08:27 PM
Middle school is a learnings stage, where you either grow up a bit or continue being a child.

Back when i went to middle school,
6th grade 2005-2006, 7th grade 2006-2007, and 8th grade 2007-2008 i was disappointed to see that people acted the same as an elementary school student.

The only thing that can keep you "alive" in middle school, is to be yourself. Not to give 2 cents to what others say if you're just doing your thing. (Nerd, Geek, etc...) After middle school, things should get a lot easier, since high school is identical to middle school, just the age differences here and there.

Player3D3
08-06-2013, 08:30 PM

if you think thats hard you have seen nothin lol. College is killer you guys.:nope::cry::panic:

Polaris
08-06-2013, 08:31 PM
Damn when it was my first year in middle school It was a pain to get used to their system I even accidentally signed up for Orchestra -.- it was definitely not my thing. Also having 6 to 7 rooms to go to everyday was pretty weird coming from a elementary school where I just had Lunch,Recess, and main room to go to, but you get used to it. Anyways now I'm gonna be a sophomore in high school :) 10th grade here we go!

Fuzzy Peach
08-06-2013, 08:36 PM
Summer vaction is almost over i guess :3. And I'm not prepare for 8th grade!!

Glup...

Player3D3
08-06-2013, 08:44 PM

Glup...

*Gulp* You mean?

Polaris
08-06-2013, 08:44 PM

Glup...

8th grade is pretty cool cause you know your way around the campus, plus you already know people who go there, and you're one of the older kids. :o... but then you go to high school where you're the little kid again who gets lost in the halls the first week ._.

Crimson Eagle
08-06-2013, 11:24 PM
Middle school sure is crazy. Especially down near where I live. Middle school is where everyone seems to grow up a little. Most people close off, and become 'small groups'.

Girls will start wanting boyfriends, and vice versa. Everyone will try to be popular, and boys will start doing crazy things to impress girls (hormones..).

Social networks will become a big thing, and you should expect to see the girls posting about their lives 24/7. It's just a teenage girl thing, to be connected to the world.

Labels will become popular (snap backs, vans, NBA, etc), and everyone will enter the early stages of puberty (if not already).

Middle School is just like Elementary (kinda), so don't stress out too much. Everyone is growing up, and you are too. Just be yourself. School is school, no matter the age.

TheDarkWolf
08-07-2013, 04:28 AM
Huh? High school and middle school are squished together(Wait, what?) here in BC. It starts in 8th grade. Teachers hate me, but I always seem to get A+s.

Ilikecats
08-07-2013, 04:29 AM
Just wait till ur in high school it's much more harder

Iguana
08-07-2013, 04:34 AM
I'm going into 8th Grade, 6th grade was one of the best years. It was just all fun, I made lots of friends that year. I'm basically a dumb jock at my school (Advanced in Math and Reading.. That's about it). And Kind of popular. I don't really care for popularity. My friends are all that count, the first couple of days are kinda odd. (Like changing in a locker room.) But other than that, it wasn't that bad. I've made alot of highschool friends now too, from wresting to any other sport I do (mostly wrestling got me the highschool friends) it just seems like another middleschool but with people who hit puberty and are becoming adults.

ADMex1
08-07-2013, 06:35 AM
6th Grade? That was easy. School has been way to easy for me. Even now, in High School, I face relatively few challenges. (Yes, I am that one intelligent kid who gets good grades in everything).Let's see, Middle school was easy. Actually, all schools/grade levels are the same, just with different age groups. In Fact, In High school, you get way more freedom, Is what I have noticed. Teachers really get less strict, since many people usually know what to do by then. Punishments harsher and such. Junior Year will be easy :ninja:

Jun Yuan
08-07-2013, 09:58 AM
i'm going to middle school at 7th Grade which is next year.Judging by the post middle school has lots of home work.More homework=less time=no basketball=ME BEING CRAZY:panic: .Oh well,time to work on my grades.To be honest i can take on the bullies anyways.Just so you know,i'm the sporty type so my grade is not so good.My main problem is no time to play basketball.Better work on my grades for middle school.

And guys,could you give me some advise on surviving middle school?If you can i'll apriciate(<----how you spell that?) it.

optimuswhat
08-07-2013, 10:16 AM
I was in Grade 7... And now I'm in Grade 8 in a few dreadful days or something. Yikes.
My report card wasn't bad if you actually hear me out, and my mom did :D

I am terrible in Math. I got a low mark. 36% I believe. I'm actually ace in everything else (Science is fun, but I got 50% because of some lousy spelling tests) and yeah. I'm that average quiet psycho (Ok, I'm not really evil... Just... Strange...) and yep. I dread homework from the bottom of my heart. I just hate it so much.

Also apparently I'm a Lady's Man. I don't know why girls dug me. I'm not a "datey type". It's just a waste of time and it's stupid. That's my reason, anyway.

I had a jerk teacher in English Language Arts. She messed up two things that I was able to notice. There is more, though. I'll list the ones I noticed:
-Movie time? Lolno. We stopped watching it because apparently "U very talkys" but in reality, it was just to finish that corrupted curriculum.
-"You don't need to go to school" she sez. "At the age 16 you don't need to go." I thought.

Meh. School is just a luck test in my eyes. If you get teacher who don't do anything, then I guess your lucky. If they're nice, awesome. If they're strict, then well... I hope to see you again. To be honest, some teachers are really bias for some reason. I don't know. It's stupid. Teachers in most schools are boring, but there are schools with awesome teachers. I think I was having too much fun to realize I was sucking pretty bad. Heh. I actually had no idea I was bad in science. Like whaaaat?

Well crap. I'm going in Grade 8. I hope I'm lucky...

I won't be, won't I?

Does anybody know how to harness the brilliance of Albert Einstein? He had some interesting brain thing that made him smart...

Hm...

Maybe not.

But good luck guys and girls. Remember, don't drop out at the age of 16!!! The World needs you to get 100%'s or A++! Even if you're brilliant, you need education!

I dread school.
I really do.
I very very very do.
Do do do!

Boomer
08-07-2013, 03:58 PM
I thought growtopia was meant for little kiddies like me, not high schoolers:o

Oh nooooo...@LOKSTER is like, 30. He said so on Tanked a few months ago.

I-Am-Legend
08-07-2013, 06:07 PM
Yeah man. 7th grade was pretty wild. At my school, there are some really weird kids that do questionable things. Besides that It was pretty awesome. The only way you could survive was to have friends or people didn't take you too seriously. Friends are very important. You could learn lots of lessons from Friendship.

Bolty27
08-08-2013, 03:43 AM
I'm in middle school and my brother said high school is way more insane

SlaSHadow
08-08-2013, 03:57 AM
I feel bad sorta. :sweatdrop:

Change doesn't bother me at all. I have a 3.9 average and because of the small amount of people at my school there aren't really "groups". So, I get along with everybody rather well.

Not to say problems don't happen, but I go to a New York public school. Go figure.

LeTroll
08-08-2013, 05:32 AM
Middle school sure is crazy. Especially down near where I live. Middle school is where everyone seems to grow up a little. Most people close off, and become 'small groups'.

Girls will start wanting boyfriends, and vice versa. Everyone will try to be popular, and boys will start doing crazy things to impress girls (hormones..).

Social networks will become a big thing, and you should expect to see the girls posting about their lives 24/7. It's just a teenage girl thing, to be connected to the world.

Labels will become popular (snap backs, vans, NBA, etc), and everyone will enter the early stages of puberty (if not already).

Middle School is just like Elementary (kinda), so don't stress out too much. Everyone is growing up, and you are too. Just be yourself. School is school, no matter the age.

Oh, really? Time for a ultra comparison.

Comparison Time!
We don't have middle school in Queensland. ._.
Just Primary and Secondary school!
Popularity is mostly decided in year 5 and most of us have Facebook now.
We don't call it Elementary.
Labels... Not so sure.
And nobody has a girlfriend or vice versa yet.
You can see how different we are from you, considering we only seperated from NSW in 1859.
We're moving year 7 to high school in 2015.

Have a good day!:hat:

Rabidpotato
08-08-2013, 08:11 AM
Well hopefully high school lives up to what mex said. One month left...