PDA

View Full Version : MY ANIME LIST!!

WARMAKER
09-05-2015, 10:09 AM
So after my friend asked me to constantly for like 2 weeks, i finally decided to make a MAL account and i tried to list every anime that i have watched THAT I CAN REMEMBER watching, anyone else with a list post their account so we can compare lists? :p

PolarisHD
09-05-2015, 10:12 AM
In signature.

You also liked Black Bullet. Nice.

IcyTurtle
09-05-2015, 10:16 AM
OMGOMGOMG your watching noragami. its like one of the best animes out there. XD I got a pretty medicore anime list in comparison to yours and practically everyone else.

LIST:
- Fairytail
- Naruto
- One Piece
- Noragami
- Sword Art Online
- Code Greass
- Food War
- Ouran High School Host Club
- Vampire Knight

Yea, that's all I can think of on the top of my head. I also watched alot of the childhood ones like deltora quest and pokemon but I don't think they count.

Mr T.
09-05-2015, 10:20 AM
Here's mine:

-Cory in the House
-Toy Story
-Seinfeld

WARMAKER
09-05-2015, 10:21 AM
In signature.

You also liked Black Bullet. Nice.

Holy mother of god. I hope to be like you one day senpai.

Time to go back to watching anime 24/7/365 until my list size doubles.

Areodax
09-05-2015, 10:37 AM
SAO FTWWWWW

overrated :crazy:

PolarisHD
09-05-2015, 11:38 AM
Holy mother of god. I hope to be like you one day senpai.

Time to go back to watching anime 24/7/365 until my list size doubles.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/7b0cf65d58183fb326acfa3d6942af7f/tumblr_nkynmlhuMg1tag3fyo1_500.gif

I used to finish 2 anime in 1 day. I have no life. xD

Hans
09-05-2015, 12:18 PM
https://38.media.tumblr.com/7b0cf65d58183fb326acfa3d6942af7f/tumblr_nkynmlhuMg1tag3fyo1_500.gif

I used to finish 2 anime in 1 day. I have no life. xD

1-3 a day.

same here senpai. i am living up to the no lives where we waste our lives for NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Shiruka
09-05-2015, 12:21 PM
Lol you animu otakus, I read manga. Git on mah lvl

GummiBear64
09-05-2015, 12:22 PM
Here's mine:

-Cory in the House
-Toy Story
-Seinfeld

I'm currently watching Cory in the House too. It's a great anime.

Mr T.
09-05-2015, 12:39 PM

I know right.
Cory chan is my fav character.

PolarisHD
09-05-2015, 12:55 PM
1-3 a day.

same here senpai. i am living up to the no lives where we dedicate our lives for moe.

FTFY.

I know right.
Cory chan is my fav character.

Disclaimer: Contains profanity. Read at your own risk.

OKOKOKOK. I'll give you Toy Story. That's pretty underground as far as anime goes. So yeah, it's a REAL anime. But Cory in the House? Shut the **** up, you god damn normie. Any true otaku (anime fanatic, for you baka gaijins out there not fluent in the superior tongue of Nippon) will tell you that Cory in the House is nothing but bullshit moeblob fluff. Coy-chan is as underdeveloped as a character can be, and don't even get me started on Newt-Kun. Typical 1-dimensional 'cute anime boy' archetype. Useless ****ing piece of **** mainstream anime made to pander to normies on facebook rather than REAL otakus like me. Whenever I go clothes shopping at Hot Topic and I see a Cory in the House shirt next to the Kill La Kill, or Tokyo Ghoul shirts, I ****ing puke in my mouth. Who even told you about Toy Story? I bet you've never even seen that you ****ing poser. You probably just read about it on /r/anime and name drop it to try to look like you know *** you're talking about. I bet you buy your clothes at Old Navy, or GAP. Or even worse, ABERCROMBIE. Yeah, you can fake being into anime to impress all your **** stain American Eagle football jock friends. "wow Gummibear64/Mr T is so cool!!! he knows all about le korea shows!!!" but I, and any other TRUE OTAKU can see right through you. You're not sugoi. You're a ****ing ポーズ.

Don't take this seriously. It's a joke.

CodeSky
09-05-2015, 01:13 PM
I am so noob if it comes to anime

- Attack on titan(shingeki no kyojin) + all OVAs (Amazing)
-Elfen lied (This was AWESOME)
-To love ru (Cool)

Hans
09-05-2015, 01:31 PM
FTFY.

OKOKOKOK. I'll give you Toy Story. That's pretty underground as far as anime goes. So yeah, it's a REAL anime. But Cory in the House? Shut the **** up, you god damn normie. Any true otaku (anime fanatic, for you baka gaijins out there not fluent in the superior tongue of Nippon) will tell you that Cory in the House is nothing but bullshit moeblob fluff. Coy-chan is as underdeveloped as a character can be, and don't even get me started on Newt-Kun. Typical 1-dimensional 'cute anime boy' archetype. Useless ****ing piece of **** mainstream anime made to pander to normies on facebook rather than REAL otakus like me. Whenever I go clothes shopping at Hot Topic and I see a Cory in the House shirt next to the Kill La Kill, or Tokyo Ghoul shirts, I ****ing puke in my mouth. Who even told you about Toy Story? I bet you've never even seen that you ****ing poser. You probably just read about it on /r/anime and name drop it to try to look like you know *** you're talking about. I bet you buy your clothes at Old Navy, or GAP. Or even worse, ABERCROMBIE. Yeah, you can fake being into anime to impress all your **** stain American Eagle football jock friends. "wow Gummibear64/Mr T is so cool!!! he knows all about le korea shows!!!" but I, and any other TRUE OTAKU can see right through you. You're not sugoi. You're a ****ing ポーズ.

lol i enjoyed reading this out loud.

yes moe love

i completely agree with you senpai

PURPLE585
09-05-2015, 01:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDOuGh33A8M

GummiBear64
09-05-2015, 01:49 PM
FTFY.

Excuse me! I'll have you know Cory in the House is rated number 3 on the "best anime in the universe."
Now please, get your terrible opinions and terrible taste in anime out of these forums.
The only "real" anime I've seen, is Deathnote. I put real in quotation marks because people didn't agree with Cory in the House being a real anime, smh.

XDCorez
09-05-2015, 02:07 PM
Nichijou
Is lyfe

MySuperCookie
09-05-2015, 02:53 PM
My animu list:

-Sword Art Online
-Aoharu x Kiknajuu / Aoharu x Machinegun
-Free!
-Haikyuu!
-Kuroko no Basket
-Tokyo Ghoul
-Junjou Romantica
-Shokugeki no Souma
-Blue Exorcist
-Inuyasha
-Fairy Tail
-Shin Chan
-Doraemon
-Pichi Pichi Pitch
-Love Stage (huehue)
-Imouto Umaru-Chan! (and Imouto Umaru-Chan S)
-Attack on Titans
-Black Butler
-Gintama
-Mirai Nikki
-Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
-Death Note

To-Watch list:

-Overlord
-Rokka no Yuusha
-Classrom*Crisis
-Gakkou Gurashi!
-Durara!!x2 Ten
-Charlotte
-Gangsta
-God Eater

I've read some mangas too meh.

Tech
09-15-2015, 03:09 AM
Hunter X Hunter is great, it's pretty underrated tho.

Conan
09-15-2015, 06:57 AM
https://1conan.com/mal

redirects to MyAnimeList acc