PDA

View Full Version : When's the Last Time You Bought a CD?

SlaSHadow
08-06-2013, 04:17 AM
I'm curious to ask when you last bought a CD. In this new age of digitized sales and EP's, there is no longer reason to buy one. Some musicians release music on EP's only. The question is in the title, when did you?

edit: Or you could talk about middle school -_-'

optimuswhat
08-07-2013, 10:23 AM
Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition was bought when it was released, so maybe a year ago?
I'm more of a PC Gamer, though.

Also...

Homework...
It's coming...
It wants to bore you...
It's coming...
Homework...

GoonCrafter
08-07-2013, 10:55 AM
Eh... I don't really enjoy music as much if i don't have the actual album with me. The last time i bought an album would have to be a couple weeks ago.

What i got, each bought some time in the beginning of the year, the JMT album being the one from a month ago:

-Jedi Mind Tricks ‎– Violent By Design(Deluxe Edition) (Had to buy this, since it fell and broke the entire case and in turn, scratching up the discs ಠ_ಠ)
-Chalino Sánchez ‎– 13 Mejores Exitos (Bought it just cause i wanted to, gotta keep up with the classics :D )
-Non Phixion ‎– The Future Is Now (Another classic, now in my possession)
-Skriblah DanGogh ‎– The Little White Dot (Belly of The Easy made me buy this its a song)
-Immortal Technique - Revolutionary Vol. 1&2 (Always had their EP, just wanted the real deal)