PDA

View Full Version : Who do you look up to on forums?

Simplify_
09-06-2015, 10:06 PM
Which forumers do you look up to? :whistling::crazy: lol I'm pretty nosey and want to know xD

I look up to : Hans, Shawn Wilson, and BlYoshi :yeah: So wise :prophet: I wanna be them when I grow up, nah not really that's taking it too far O_O

if anybody feels bad that they don't get mentioned by eachother make an alt and be like "I look up to _____" jk I don't recommend doing that...

syrup
09-06-2015, 10:08 PM
The ceiling, it's always there for me.

Simplify_
09-06-2015, 10:10 PM
The ceiling, it's always there for me.

Until it collapses on you while you're sleeping .-.

Strange, I've never seen a forumer named "The ceiling" on here before

Dav3
09-06-2015, 10:20 PM
food, i look up to food.

nah just joking, that would have to be Spencer1221 too kawaii to die too sugoii to live

Tre
09-06-2015, 10:23 PM
No one. Everyone on this forum has a side that the rest don't see.

Applez
09-06-2015, 10:30 PM
Myself.

Why would I want to be like someone else?

syrup
09-06-2015, 10:32 PM
Thanks ceiling, for always giving me a roof over my head.

Growtobecool
09-07-2015, 04:01 AM
For seriousness, I'd say Pannyflan, for her amazing art work. I wanna draw something close like her.

For a joke, I look up to the sky. For kgiving me nothing. But hey, playing potatoes sometimes randomly pops up. (No joke, I was playing outside and looked up, I saw a potato flying over because someone gave it to them.)

TheDoctor
09-07-2015, 04:08 AM
i look up to myself because i am better than everyone

MyLegGuy
09-07-2015, 04:48 AM
i look up to myself because i am better than everyone

I was going to say that. :(

Boy255
09-07-2015, 04:53 AM
GAY-PRIDE MARIO AND GAY BOWSER!

Get that reference for kudos

Pikasack
09-07-2015, 05:36 AM

Tell me this, what exactly is my "bad" side. :rolleyes:

I look up to people who actually know how to use common sense.

I can sell you 1 for about 200 diamond locks.

Comment
09-07-2015, 05:58 AM
I look up to drama.

Boy255
09-07-2015, 06:50 AM
Tell me this, what exactly is my "bad" side. :rolleyes:

I look up to people who actually know how to use common sense.

I can sell you 1 for about 200 diamond locks.

Remember,growtopi is a game for kids.
You are bound to find some kids in game!
Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ah

Simplify_
09-07-2015, 07:00 AM
Remember,growtopi is a game for kids.
You are bound to find some kids in game!
Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ah

Yeah it's a kids game because Thongs, sexy boxers, and corsets are child appropriate :whistling:

Simplify_
09-07-2015, 04:51 PM
Bump?! :cry:

ZeroRarity
09-07-2015, 04:54 PM
Solorien and TK69.

What's interesting is, their conversations together are mostly arguments.

GTLighty
09-07-2015, 04:56 PM
I look up to a couple of people for many reasons.
MagicalFishy - Great forumer. Nothing bad to say.
BLYoshi - Also a great forumer and great Growtopian.
PannyFlan - Really nice and amazing at art :D
ZeroRarity - Real nice person on forums and game.
TK69 - Voices out his opinion right or wrong. That takes a lot of courage tbh.
ElectroDream - Also a really great person and amazing player

There are a couple more as well ^-^

Hans
09-07-2015, 05:06 PM

haha

this is something so true that everyone here will hate me if they know what i am.

ZeroRarity
09-07-2015, 05:09 PM
haha

this is something so true that everyone here will hate me if they know what i am.

You are kamisama.

Hans
09-07-2015, 05:15 PM
You are kamisama.

Honestly, if you think I'm being sarcastic, or even say "I won't hate you" that'll all vanish at some point. Just waitin' for the time till' someone deep enough gets there and figure it out.

ZeroRarity
09-07-2015, 05:17 PM
Honestly, if you think I'm being sarcastic, or even say "I won't hate you" that'll all vanish at some point. Just waitin' for the time till' someone deep enough gets there and figure it out.

Knowing Hans, nope.

Simplify_
09-07-2015, 05:17 PM

The only thing I can think of is you worshiping satan :scratch:

Hans
09-07-2015, 05:56 PM
The only thing I can think of is you worshiping satan :scratch:

lol ***

heck no.

- - - Updated - - -

Knowing Hans, nope.

You won't? Well, I guess that is true. Because nobody could figure it out unless I give clues and no way I'm gonna do that.

ZeroRarity
09-07-2015, 06:02 PM
lol ***

heck no.

- - - Updated - - -

You won't? Well, I guess that is true. Because nobody could figure it out unless I give clues and no way I'm gonna do that.

My post was pertaining to your first sentence, by the way. Anyways, scheme what you want to scheme. I'm pretty sure a lot of people will get hooked about it once you stir up some interesting wordplay.

Hans
09-07-2015, 06:10 PM
My post was pertaining to your first sentence, by the way. Anyways, scheme what you want to scheme. I'm pretty sure a lot of people will get hooked about it once you stir up some interesting wordplay.

Could be a bluff, could not be one, no? I think that's all for yourself to decide because I'm pretty confused, myself. I'm always pulled to 2 directions and earn suggestions from nothing but blatant lies. You could say I live on the middle of that prickly fence that divides two opposite houses.

Bluerat
09-07-2015, 07:41 PM
i don't look up to these i just find them funny:gummibear doge and that person who makes the go smell a chicken jokes i forgot the name lol

Simplify_
09-07-2015, 07:59 PM
lol ***

heck no.

- - - Updated - - -

On a scale through Aspd to worshiping satan? Aspd starting at 1 Satan worshiping at 10.

Wew I have to figure out wot it is

Magicalfishy
09-07-2015, 11:15 PM
Anyone who doesn't curse others out, doesn't make drama, respect other's and their opinions/thoughs/ideas, and those who know when to quit an argument. But most of all, I respect those who understand that you can trust others in this game, those who keep on trying and never give up, those who stand up and even fight for others, and those who understand that friendship does matter.

Applez
09-07-2015, 11:38 PM
Anyone who doesn't curse others out, doesn't make drama, respect other's and their opinions/thoughs/ideas, and those who know when to quit an argument. But most of all, I respect those who understand that you can trust others in this game, those who keep on trying and never give up, those who stand up and even fight for others, and those who understand that friendship does matter.

And then there's me.

JOSHIE63
09-08-2015, 02:04 AM
There are only three I view as people I would like to take away from. The first is Lord Zork. The level of complex thought given to every situation could persuade anyone to believe anything. That is scary.

Then there is AngelicY…who TK is diluted form of. I wish I could say things so openly…

Hakma…GBAGamer…Protoss…Airtaters…Tson…an d many, many more of which I will not disclose (I keep a list) just make me laugh. I wish I was as kewl as Hakma…or even funny for that matter. Also, has anyone seen him in debates? He is scary…

L3thalHunter
09-09-2015, 05:55 AM
spoderman
he isnt in the forums but he is
spoderman

gamers dog
09-09-2015, 05:58 AM
Hmm actually all formers cause when i put my phone on top of me i kinda look up to all of them(totally not sarcasm)

Disaster
09-11-2015, 07:38 PM
Which forumers do you look up to? :whistling::crazy: lol I'm pretty nosey and want to know xD

I look up to : Hans, Shawn Wilson, and BlYoshi :yeah: So wise :prophet: I wanna be them when I grow up, nah not really that's taking it too far O_O

if anybody feels bad that they don't get mentioned by eachother make an alt and be like "I look up to _____" jk I don't recommend doing that...

I look up to MagicalFishy and Cocomonkey.

Havoc
09-11-2015, 10:07 PM
Luve .