View Full Version : Help me decided because I'm so indecisive

GummiBear64
09-07-2015, 11:50 AM
Fallout 3
Bioshock
Bioshock 2
Skyrim
Tomb Raider

I'm so indecisive so I have no clue as to what game to play. Either, do a permadeath run in Fallout 3, finish Bioshock 1 and then 2, finish Skyrim or finish Tomb Raider.
Now that I think about it, Fallout 3 isn't a priority right now.

IceKane
09-07-2015, 12:07 PM
Fallout 3
Bioshock
Bioshock 2
Skyrim
Tomb Raider

I'm so indecisive so I have no clue as to what game to play. Either, do a permadeath run in Fallout 3, finish Bioshock 1 and then 2, finish Skyrim or finish Tomb Raider.

Skyrim, it's a classic, right?

SwafGaming
09-07-2015, 12:08 PM
Well. i liek tomb rider so why not play it?

Rousey
09-07-2015, 12:54 PM
Fallout 3
Bioshock
Bioshock 2
Skyrim
Tomb Raider

Definitely a hard selection to choose from because they're all such fantastic games in their own way. I would play Fallout 3 because of it's wonderful vast wasteland you can explore and also because of my excitement for the upcoming sequel. This year has been a great success for gaming and is consuming all my money. :D

GummiBear64
09-07-2015, 09:54 PM
Skyrim, it's a classic, right?
It's a long game though. ):

Well. i liek tomb rider so why not play it?
I like TR too. ):

Definitely a hard selection to choose from because they're all such fantastic games in their own way. I would play Fallout 3 because of it's wonderful vast wasteland you can explore and also because of my excitement for the upcoming sequel. This year has been a great success for gaming and is consuming all my money. :D

I've finished FO3 like ten times. Also, I'm the TC of "Fallout 4 Hype."

Rousey
09-08-2015, 01:38 AM
It's a long game though. ):

I like TR too. ):

I've finished FO3 like ten times. Also, I'm the TC of "Fallout 4 Hype."

It's okay, I can understand where you're coming from. I'm looking forward to exploring and rebuilding this enormous wasteland. Bethesdas biggest game yet.

|ThyLuigi|
09-08-2015, 03:44 AM
Do skyrim, then forget that you ever wanted to play other games because you'll be playing it for 20 years

GummiBear64
09-08-2015, 05:04 AM
It's okay, I can understand where you're coming from. I'm looking forward to exploring and rebuilding this enormous wasteland. Bethesdas biggest game yet.
its gonna be great.

Do skyrim, then forget that you ever wanted to play other games because you'll be playing it for 20 years
ill probably play it as a side game

Pikasack
09-08-2015, 05:08 AM
Either Tomb Raider or one of the Bioshock games.
Then move onto Skyrim or Fallout to get hyped for Fallout 4.

Solsagann
09-08-2015, 06:47 AM
BioShock 1 and 2, if you liked the third one. I'd suggest playing Morrowind rather than Skyrim, it's way better and challenging.

GummiBear64
09-08-2015, 07:04 AM
Either Tomb Raider or one of the Bioshock games.
Then move onto Skyrim or Fallout to get hyped for Fallout 4.
I'm already hyped. I'll be hyped after its release.

BioShock 1 and 2, if you liked the third one. I'd suggest playing Morrowind rather than Skyrim, it's way better and challenging.
I don't have Morrowind, unfortunately.

Rousey
09-08-2015, 07:13 AM
Hopefully Bethesda's Elder Scrolls in the future is single player because online is not enjoyable. Unfortunately I've absorbed as much as I can out of Skyrim and there's nothing left to bring me back. The Witcher 3 has definitely kept me occupied tho, largest game I've played yet.

Dark_Heat
09-08-2015, 07:47 AM
Fallout 3
Bioshock
Bioshock 2
Skyrim
Tomb Raider

Fallout 3! I'm starting a new play through today and since I'm gonna buy fallout 4 when its out.

GummiBear64
09-08-2015, 07:51 AM
Fallout 3! I'm starting a new play through today and since I'm gonna buy fallout 4 when its out.

I plan on preordering this if I happen to get enough money otherwise I'll just get the game. T_T

Dark_Heat
09-08-2015, 12:23 PM
I plan on preordering this if I happen to get enough money otherwise I'll just get the game. T_T

Haha, yeah I was thinking of buying that but buying it on steam is much easier... ( even though its like 20$ more expensive than buying it from eb games ) ... The nuke pack seems cool though. Though if I had wanted to buy any pack I'd go with the Pip-Boy edition. ( http://store.bethsoft.com/fallout-4-pip-boy-edition.html ) I mean who doesn't want a real-life Pip Boy that works with your phone.

EDIT: Dangit, Pip-Boy edition is out of stock...

Areodax
09-08-2015, 12:28 PM
As I've been long told, Skyrim has tons of sidequests and things to do. Do it last.

Do Bioshock 1-2 then Tomb Raider.

Boomer
09-08-2015, 12:36 PM
I go with Skyrim because I see lots of hilarious mod packs for it.

Tjsp
09-08-2015, 01:53 PM
Fallout 3
Bioshock
Bioshock 2
Skyrim
Tomb Raider

*one eternity later*

adalew
09-08-2015, 01:58 PM
I'm getting Skyrim on PS3.

Magicalfishy
09-08-2015, 02:05 PM
Animal Crossing. :whistling:

GummiBear64
09-08-2015, 08:46 PM
Haha, yeah I was thinking of buying that but buying it on steam is much easier... ( even though its like 20$ more expensive than buying it from eb games ) ... The nuke pack seems cool though. Though if I had wanted to buy any pack I'd go with the Pip-Boy edition. ( http://store.bethsoft.com/fallout-4-pip-boy-edition.html ) I mean who doesn't want a real-life Pip Boy that works with your phone.

EDIT: Dangit, Pip-Boy edition is out of stock...
They made heaps of Pip-Boys. First time, it was out of stock. Made more, out of stock again, lmao.

As I've been long told, Skyrim has tons of sidequests and things to do. Do it last.

Do Bioshock 1-2 then Tomb Raider.
That's what I planned to do but because I am me, I have to bring all my problems to everyone else.

I go with Skyrim because I see lots of hilarious mod packs for it.
I don't have it on PC.

I'm getting Skyrim on PS3.
It's a really good game.

Animal Crossing. :whistling:
But fishy, that wasn't an option.

Magicalfishy
09-08-2015, 08:49 PM
But fishy, that wasn't an option.

Still amazing. C;