PDA

View Full Version : Motivational Quotes.

Rousey
09-07-2015, 01:02 PM
Hey everyone, got any motivating quotes? Please share them below, I would love to see. They're great way to get me eager to train. Couple of quotes I would like to share are the following:

The ones who say "you can't" or "you won't" are afraid you will.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Thanks.

26FtW26
09-07-2015, 01:04 PM
JUST DO IT!

proman340
09-07-2015, 01:08 PM
JUST DO IT!

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Rousey
09-07-2015, 01:08 PM
JUST DO IT!

Wonderful and rather humorous video to watch before training by the great actor Shia Labeouf.

mokky
09-07-2015, 01:10 PM
Let's get down to business
And defeat
The Hans >u>

Arnold
09-07-2015, 01:11 PM
https://youtube.com/watch?v=mWJNOMXB_aY

Brys
09-07-2015, 01:29 PM
JUST DO IT!

Dont let your dreams be dreams!

MyLegGuy
09-07-2015, 01:50 PM
"Give up. It's too much work."

You can put my amazing quote anywhere. You don't even need to put my name at the end.

ElectroDream
09-07-2015, 01:51 PM
Here's my favourite - "A pen is mightier than the sword."

Hans
09-07-2015, 01:59 PM
Let's get down to business
And defeat
The Hans >u>

thou shall not defeat me, mortal. i have leaped through time and was exiled back to the pass now i shall exact my revenge to those who have wronged me for stealing cookies!

Dan9955
09-07-2015, 02:04 PM
Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret.

Go hard or go home.

Train insane or remain the same.

The only person u need to be better than is the person u were yesterday.

Failure is not falling down, but is refusing to get up.

Pain is temporary, quitting lasts forever.

DOn't quIT. Do it.

SpeedFreakz
09-07-2015, 02:04 PM
One does not simply shia labeuof saying JUST DO IT.

mokky
09-07-2015, 02:09 PM
Here's my favourite - "A penis mightier than the sword."

>u> this came to mind
^~^ don't take it too seriously.

Hans
09-07-2015, 02:11 PM
Well, this is something I wrote somewhere out there.. so if you want to see the real thread just click the blue arrow near the poster's name.

Let me tell you something - you don't need to be jealous. You are powerful, so as them. Nobody can write how you write, nobody can sing how you sing, nobody can cook how you cook, nobody can speak like how you speak, nobody can be you. Jealously is just simply misinterpretation. You think trying to copy those, that, or this would get you some points. Have you ever asked someone a question like "have you ever felt the feeling of losing someone". That's the point. You feel how you feel. They don't know how you "feel", that's why you and only you can answer your own question and problem.

You feel like a hero? Sure, go ahead. You want to be a hero but everybody despises you? Do you know what you feel then? Despair. But you should keep on moving forward. Nobody can stop you. The way how they write, talk, cook, taste, feel or anything cannot be compared to yours as yours cannot be compared to theirs. Yes, you are powerful. You are a hero. Reach whatever you want and you'll feel what you want. In life, there hasn't been an easy way. Ever. They call you many things to bring you down. Many things. They will despise you and oppose you. You and your actions matter. You are not worthless.

If you believe you deserve it - then you should keep on believing. Prove it and show why you believe you deserve it. This does not only apply to you, but to many. As well as me, and all beings on Earth.

If others' have done it, you can too. There is no need for unsolicited feelings such as jealousy. Fight on as you are the only one who can answer yourself. You shouldn't let others bring you down. In fact, go out there and make them proud. They won't and they can't bring you down if you prove it. That's all there is to it, honestly.

There's a reason why people wake up every morning, don't you think? I think it's about time people stop taking it for granted and actually do something. You matter, I matter, and they matter. This is why actions are reflective.

If you did your best, and you believe you did your best - what more could they ask for? There are many things people believe in and do not believe in, you could say I believe and do not believe in many things contextually. But I do not base beliefs by number and characterize them as "many", it's what they can offer, not what I want them to give. I do not characterize "many" from individualism, I characterize them if they can, or cannot. If you go for the kill - you're number 1.

They cheered you and you did your best. You went for the kill, now you're number 1. Wait for the day and become what you have wanted.

The world can offer us literally nothing - it can only offer us shelter. It is how you live in this world that you will build, not this world.

You were not defeated, but instead, you did what you had to. That's how life works and nothing would ever change - we are all powerful. It's just up to you to decide.

- - - Updated - - -

>u> this came to mind

shhhhh mokky u know yaoi is gud

FrostxMC =^.^=
09-07-2015, 02:13 PM
Live a life you will remember.

ianCSzz
09-07-2015, 02:20 PM
DO IT! Just do it! Don't let your dreams be dreams. Yesterday you said tomorrow, so just do it! Make your dreams come true! Just do it! Some people dream of success, while you're gonna wake up and work hard at it. Nothing is impossible! You should bet to the point where anyone else would quit. And you're not going to stop there! No, what are you waiting for? DO IT! Just do it! Yes, you can, just do it! If you're tired of starting over, stop giving up!

ImAPogo
09-07-2015, 02:29 PM
Pogostick is mightier than the mightiest sword.