PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye World

Tech
09-09-2015, 02:35 AM
Goodbye I'm going to log off the forums, it's like 7:34 PM right now and I want to play SBBB so yeah. Um just wanted to thank god for making this world and making a guy that would make Growtopia and I just wanted to say that you have changed my life and gave me friends like Khaleesi, Renzo909, PURPLE585, HBFanGrower and all those great people out there and amen.

Simplify_
09-09-2015, 02:48 AM
Goodbye I'm going to log off the forums, it's like 7:34 PM right now and I want to play SBBB so yeah. Um just wanted to thank god for making this world and making a guy that would make Growtopia and I just wanted to say that you have changed my life and gave me friends like Khaleesi, Renzo909, PURPLE585, HBFanGrower and all those great people out there and amen.

Omg I thought you were gonna kill yourself O_O u scared me :cry:

peck
09-09-2015, 03:11 AM
Can someone fill me in on what SBBB is?

JOSHIE63
09-09-2015, 03:51 AM
Omg I thought you were gonna kill yourself O_O u scared me :cry:

Same. It was spoopy!

It is a secretive secret.

Renzo909
09-10-2015, 11:27 PM

I did not play anymore...

Sorry

MyLegGuy
09-10-2015, 11:54 PM

Super Smash Bros Brawl.

You should get a wii u or 3ds and play ssb4.

peck
09-11-2015, 03:04 AM
Super Smash Bros Brawl.

You should get a wii u or 3ds and play ssb4.

I was thinking that, however that would be SSBB.

I've been playing smash forever haha. And to boast about it, I'm top 100 texas melee smashes for 2 years now. I enjoy smash 4 a lot because it's what the hype for competitive brawl was supposed to be.
Wii u though, I bought a 3ds just to try the 3ds version, I can't stand the controls but that's because I live with GC controller :P

I wonder of there's a smash 4 friend code around these forums x) would love to play you peeps.