PDA

View Full Version : Is 2015 a bad year?



Chris020
09-09-2015, 10:24 AM
Hey I'm just askin guys
So I have a theory that 2015 is a bad year the reason y I think so is that a lot of screwed up stuff has happend a pastor from a church said bout this n I think its true there r some people who also said that 2015 is a dark year like Ellen degeneres(can't spell her last name :p)I just watched one of her shows n she said that 2015 is a tough year n the guest dj that episode agreed if u think 2015 is a tough year let me no in the replies tab look if u think I'm mad fine think like that I'm just sayin

GummiBear64
09-09-2015, 10:30 AM
if there was no 2015 there'd be no fallout 4 or tomb raider rise of the tomb raider or metal gear solid v or elder scrolls online or fallout 4 or black ops 3 or halo 5 or assassins creed syndicate or triforce heroes or fallout 4 or just cause 3 or hitman or rainbow six siege or rare replay or fallout 4

Chris020
09-09-2015, 10:53 AM
if there was no 2015 there'd be no fallout 4 or tomb raider rise of the tomb raider or metal gear solid v or elder scrolls online or fallout 4 or black ops 3 or halo 5 or assassins creed syndicate or triforce heroes or fallout 4 or just cause 3 or hitman or rainbow six siege or rare replay or fallout 4

Here is some examples,the death of former prime minister of sg lee Kuan yew n more examples that I can't show if u want to no more just look it up

Carlo Miguel Velasco
09-09-2015, 10:59 AM
Maybe it's because I'm alive? Not sure. But speculations said its 99.99% true. The other 0.01% thinks it's their fault.

Ceyx_GrowT
09-09-2015, 11:08 AM
I've experienced a lot of bad things in 2015. But still, not a bad year to pass.

GummiBear64
09-09-2015, 11:15 AM
Here is some examples,the death of former prime minister of sg lee Kuan yew n more examples that I can't show if u want to no more just look it up

but fallout 4 and tomb raider rise of the tomb raider and metal gear solid v and elder scrolls online and fallout 4 and black ops 3 and halo 5 and assassins creed syndicate and triforce heroes and fallout 4 and just cause 3 and hitman and rainbow six siege and rare replay and fallout 4

Chris020
09-09-2015, 11:20 AM
but fallout 4 and tomb raider rise of the tomb raider and metal gear solid v and elder scrolls online and fallout 4 and black ops 3 and halo 5 and assassins creed syndicate and triforce heroes and fallout 4 and just cause 3 and hitman and rainbow six siege and rare replay and fallout 4its not exactly bad abit it's good but bout 60% of 2015 events r bad do u get wat I mean

- - - Updated - - -


Maybe it's because I'm alive? Not sure. But speculations said its 99.99% true. The other 0.01% thinks it's their fault.

U sure these speculations r true

Aly
09-09-2015, 11:37 AM
People die all the time, horrible things happen all the time.

( 9/11, robbery, rape, murders, wars)


Just because an "important" person dies doesn't mean it's a terrible year, death is natural, people come and go.

Carlo Miguel Velasco
09-09-2015, 11:39 AM
U sure these speculations r true

Do you reject the news of Satan?! How evil of you!

ImAPogo
09-09-2015, 11:42 AM
if there was no 2015 there'd be no fallout 4 or tomb raider rise of the tomb raider or metal gear solid v or elder scrolls online or fallout 4 or black ops 3 or halo 5 or assassins creed syndicate or triforce heroes or fallout 4 or just cause 3 or hitman or rainbow six siege or rare replay or fallout 4

Yes,Yes,Yes!
Just Cause 3!!!!!!

GummiBear64
09-09-2015, 11:45 AM
Yes,Yes,Yes!
Just Cause 3!!!!!!

don't forget fallout 4

ImAPogo
09-09-2015, 11:49 AM
don't forget fallout 3

Even tho fallout is cool,
I more like Just Cause 3 because....ehem..

BOOM BAM BOOOOOM POW POW BOOM CHIK CHIK BOOM PEEP BA BOOM PHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW burn them all,when he comes to save the town,burn!......his!..........Flend!

Boomer
09-09-2015, 12:16 PM
Every year sucks when Obama is in the House.

26FtW26
09-09-2015, 12:26 PM
2015 is a beautiful year for gamers.

OLiVERi
09-09-2015, 12:42 PM
It kinda is..
Especially in Growtopia.
Lost 10 dls worth items.
Everybody's gone.
And in school, I always get badgrades in a certain subjecy like 4/10, 12/20...

Magicalfishy
09-09-2015, 12:45 PM
2015 is a beautiful year for gamers.

But the NX comes out next year? :scratch:

Chris020
09-09-2015, 04:55 PM
Do you reject the news of Satan?! How evil of you!

Dude don't be racist

Rockytop
09-09-2015, 05:08 PM
Mehh, it's been interesting, but the world is falling downhill fast. Things have been falling down hill and not so funnt anymore like TV Shows and also, Vines (*cough* Overrated *cough*) are ruining the world. Even many songs suck today.

Bluerat
09-09-2015, 05:41 PM
I think it kinda was a bit in gt with all the mod drama and just lots of drama but stuff like death in the real world happens all the time but i do think all the innocents dying way too young :( like migrants is sad.

Chris020
09-09-2015, 05:48 PM
I think it kinda was a bit in gt with all the mod drama and just lots of drama but stuff like death in the real world happens all the time but i do think all the innocents dying way too young :( like migrants is sad.

I know right

Deniss Fjodorovs
09-09-2015, 06:10 PM
I think you have problems with goats, because its goat year. So Make sure to be friends with them if you want peacely 2015. And yeah if you want to know when next bad year, probably 2027 (Oh if you don't have problems with 11 other horospical animalz lel)

Chris020
09-09-2015, 06:14 PM
I think you have problems with goats, because its goat year. So Make sure to be friends with them if you want peacely 2015. And yeah if you want to know when next bad year, probably 2027 (Oh if you don't have problems with 11 other horospical animalz lel)

It may be the year of the goat but that does not mean it's good year there r some incidents that was screwed up but it's not 100% bad it's just 60% bad

GummiBear64
09-09-2015, 08:55 PM
Dude don't be racist

You're right! Talking about Satan is immensely racist, how dare he!

PURPLE585
09-09-2015, 10:59 PM
1347

praise google

Bruce Wayne
09-09-2015, 11:08 PM
if there was no 2015 there'd be no fallout 4 or tomb raider rise of the tomb raider or metal gear solid v or elder scrolls online or fallout 4 or black ops 3 or halo 5 or assassins creed syndicate or triforce heroes or fallout 4 or just cause 3 or hitman or rainbow six siege or rare replay or fallout 4

You forgot Batman: Arkham Knight.
:)

Clarken (ciarken)
09-09-2015, 11:35 PM
No... Stop hating the world..

|ThyLuigi|
09-10-2015, 03:55 AM
2015 isn't bad, 1914 was bad. (Has something to do with WW1)

Chris020
09-10-2015, 06:25 AM
2015 isn't bad, 1914 was bad. (Has something to do with WW1)

I said it's not entirely bad I ment 60% it's bad

Dark_Heat
09-10-2015, 09:08 AM
if there was no 2015 there'd be no fallout 4 or tomb raider rise of the tomb raider or metal gear solid v or elder scrolls online or fallout 4 or black ops 3 or halo 5 or assassins creed syndicate or triforce heroes or fallout 4 or just cause 3 or hitman or rainbow six siege or rare replay or fallout 4
Fallout 4... or Fallout 4... or Fallout 4... or Fallout 4.

You said Fallout 4, 4 times.

GummiBear64
09-10-2015, 10:07 AM
Fallout 4... or Fallout 4... or Fallout 4... or Fallout 4.

You said Fallout 4, 4 times.

4 + 4 = 8
Fallout 8 confirmed!

OLiVERi
09-10-2015, 11:50 AM
Mehh, it's been interesting, but the world is falling downhill fast. Things have been falling down hill and not so funnt anymore like TV Shows and also, Vines (*cough* Overrated *cough*) are ruining the world. Even many songs suck today.
I only liked songs stopping 2014. Just like a few songs this year.. :whistling: