PDA

View Full Version : so I have this friend...

26FtW26
09-09-2015, 03:37 PM
I have this friend who is really, like REALLY against energy drinks for some reason.

So today after school, I went and bought a monster from a small store nearby. When I returned, he pretended to read the back of the can and said "there's alcohol in this." Me and my friends proceeded to laugh our dongers off. Then, at that moment he realized he'd effed up. Energy ≠ Drunk.

Don't bother saying "don't drink that stuff," etc, I don't give a flying duck.

GT_PIJUS
09-09-2015, 03:44 PM
You shouldn't buy energy drinks bro.
Trust meh.

26FtW26
09-09-2015, 03:46 PM
You shouldn't buy energy drinks bro.
Trust meh.

I don't actually buy a lot of them, I buy like one a week.
I swear, some of my friends store up enough energy drinks in their fridge to give them multiple heart attacks in a row.

Saifooo
09-09-2015, 04:07 PM
Man stop drinking these stuff it bad. And anything that is in a can contains. A cancerous substance. Watch out.
Have a nice day

Boomer
09-09-2015, 04:28 PM
Man stop drinking these stuff it bad. And anything that is in a can contains. A cancerous substance. Watch out.
Have a nice day

Let me guess: California said it causes cancer, right? I have news for you.

According to the State of California, living causes cancer. Yes. L-I-V-I-N-G. Being alive. Everything you do on earth has a high chance of giving you cancer. All aspects of living causes cancer. Breathing. Eating. Pooping.

SPREAD THE WORD! Taking a :poop: causes cancer because California said so!!! :panic:

26FtW26
09-09-2015, 04:33 PM

According to the State of California, living causes cancer. Yes. L-I-V-I-N-G. Being alive. Everything you do on earth has a high chance of giving you cancer. All aspects of living causes cancer. Breathing. Eating. Pooping.

SPREAD THE WORD! Taking a :poop: causes cancer because California said so!!! :panic:

omfg I CANT DO ANYTHING NOW ;-;

Bluerat
09-09-2015, 05:50 PM
I think they taste perdy nice and if u only have em once a week i cant c a problem like top athletes who are very healthy drink energy drinks to keep hydrated if u have some but not many it can help keep you hydrated in sports like mo farah drinks the lucozade stuff

Deniss Fjodorovs
09-09-2015, 06:15 PM
I once drank one in 8-10 years. It doesn't feels like some difference of cola. Idk. In Latvia they are illegal 'till 18 years. Because they got lot o coffeine that may harm young organism and etc etc. I don't say thats illegal but these huge markets as Maxima, Supernetto , Rimi and etc. don't allow to sell em to younger than 18

26FtW26
09-09-2015, 06:25 PM
I once drank one in 8-10 years. It doesn't feels like some difference of cola. Idk. In Latvia they are illegal 'till 18 years. Because they got lot o coffeine that may harm young organism and etc etc. I don't say thats illegal but these huge markets as Maxima, Supernetto , Rimi and etc. don't allow to sell em to younger than 18

I just buy them from the local comarket or whatever its called when I'm home, and from a somewhat bigger store from near my school (they only have like red bull and super manki tho). there's also this store that sells mostly meat products even nearer to my school that sells monster, but I don't visit it often since monster is overrated and overpriced.

- - - Updated - - -

I think they taste perdy nice and if u only have em once a week i cant c a problem like top athletes who are very healthy drink energy drinks to keep hydrated if u have some but not many it can help keep you hydrated in sports like mo farah drinks the lucozade stuff

I actually really like the taste of Monster (the tutti-frutti taste), it tastes different from the others. not as sour. but monster and redbull are really freaking expensive (0.25 can of red bull is like 1.80 euro and a 0.5 super manki is like 80 cents its like ffs prices pls)

peck
09-09-2015, 09:31 PM
I have this friend who is really, like REALLY against energy drinks for some reason.

So today after school, I went and bought a monster from a small store nearby. When I returned, he pretended to read the back of the can and said "there's alcohol in this." Me and my friends proceeded to laugh our dongers off. Then, at that moment he realized he'd effed up. Energy ≠ Drunk.

I'm sure you're too hardcore to "give a flying duck" but I'll just put up the reminder that it really screws with your body and isn't treated like a regular drink.(alcohol at least only funks with your head). You'll get the long term effects if you have one a day of anything as mild as redbull or monster. (No matter your age)

My alternative is gadorade energy drinks because monster really messed me up for a bit :P

syrup
09-09-2015, 09:56 PM
Mommy's special juice boxes made with love with a sticky note, "My little growing boy!" > energy drinks

I don't get why energy drinks are that good, some people are crazy about it.

MyLegGuy
09-09-2015, 09:57 PM
Why are you drinking energy drinks?

ElectroDream
09-09-2015, 10:46 PM
I hate energy drinks. Not because I may not drink it, but it tastes... weird...

On the side note, I have a friend who does that too. Take my drink/snack then look at the backside of it, then say "OMG why are you drinking/eating this?! There's (insert a colouring/chemical substance) in this drink/food!" but I'd say that I don't care. :crazy:

PURPLE585
09-09-2015, 10:52 PM
pure corn syrup is better

Refuz
09-09-2015, 10:55 PM

i drink gatorade

darksnake99
09-09-2015, 11:04 PM

Bananas are radioactive.