PDA

View Full Version : [Tutorial] How to earn cash quick. Like real, real quick. Reaaaal quick.

Pitoe
09-09-2015, 04:46 PM
Hi,

So recently I've been looking for methods to earn cash via the internet with minimal effort. I ran into ClixSense. You simply register, confirm your email (I made a seperate email for this just in-case the site would spam you with emails, which they don't), and then start earning cash.

Note: read the below before starting with ClixSense.

There are various ways, but the one I like most is doing Surveys. These are not those bs surveys that require you to subscribe to/purchase something, it only asks for your age. This works best if you fill in that you have the age of 25-30, a decent income per year and have finished a high education. Filling that in will give you most surveys. Perhaps you have to lie for these, that's all up to you. If you don't like lieing, you can use other methods.

I do NOT recommend watching the adverts, besides the 1-cent ones, because simply they pay waaaaay too less. Neither do I recommend using ClixGrid. The thing I recommend is "Tasks". This gives you tasks via CrowdFlower. At first you get "nooby" tasks, such as "Help us validate the authors of certain articles" etc. You need to do 100 of these, with an accuracy of 70, 80 or 85 to get the additional levels 1, 2 or 3 on crowdfloer. The higher the level, the more you get paid. (NOTE: A decent skill of English is required to complete these tasks.)

I myself already had a crowdflower account that I used a looong time ago. I spent about 2 hours behind my PC, whilst listening music so I wouldn't get bored, filling in surveys/tasks, and earned a whopping 7,50 dollars already. (You can cash out as soon as you reach 8 dollars.)

Also, if you wouldn't mind, add me in the referal bar. http://csl.ink/10mm <-- Use that link if you want to, however, you don't have to ;)

I can approve this is fully legit, not a scam in any way. Soon I will receive my first payment (within about 10 days, there's a weekly pay-out which I just happened to miss :(), and I will post details about it here.

Yours sincerely,
Pitoe.

Deimantas Lebedevas
09-09-2015, 05:12 PM
or open a hosting company, simple. (reseller account costs $30 per month + advertising, but you could make some good money if you know how)

Pitoe
09-09-2015, 05:18 PM
or open a hosting company, simple. (reseller account costs $30 per month + advertising, but you could make some good money if you know how)

I know, I used to do that too, but this is just for the people who either don't want to spend any money at all, have little time or simply don't know enough about computers to do this.

Deniss Fjodorovs
09-09-2015, 05:49 PM
I don't have much offers in Latvia (Actually if rarely) So this kinda baaad. ( For me jkjkj)

Air
09-09-2015, 06:21 PM
This is the wrong forum, and pointless. If you want to earn cash get a job.

26FtW26
09-09-2015, 06:32 PM

Your logic is incorrect. You don't need a "real" job to make money.
Though, if you wanted cash, you would probably have to get a real job yah. (cash being the physical form of money, not virtual)

Air
09-09-2015, 06:35 PM
What they are doing is legal, but what I meant by "Job" is a physical form using work or other means to earn a stable currency, I was doing some sarcasm meaning why do you need free money? It's better to earn the money using labor as the money is more better to you.

26FtW26
09-09-2015, 06:49 PM
What they are doing is legal, but what I meant by "Job" is a physical form using work or other means to earn a stable currency, I was doing some sarcasm meaning why do you need free money? It's better to earn the money using labor as the money is more better to you.

not exactly going to get a job if you're a kid lmao

Kranken
09-09-2015, 06:50 PM
not exactly going to get a job if you're a kid lmao

You could, in summer. I heard they give you up to 5000 euros/month picking strawberries in finland.

26FtW26
09-09-2015, 06:53 PM
You could, in summer. I heard they give you up to 5000 euros/month picking strawberries in finland.

well yah, you actually can get a summer job, but I've always found summer jobs on the most awkward things list.

Pitoe
09-09-2015, 07:19 PM
For kids who aren't allowed to legally work this suits perfectly fine. Also, you can be cashed out via bank account meaning you can get actual, physical cash. I am allowed to work but I'm not going to find anything that will nearly pay me more than what I earn via this site, with my age.

I can work at any time I'd like now, and get about a dollar per 15-20 minutes, which is about 3.5 dollars per hour. An average income for someone of my age, and considering I can study (via recorded text etc.) or listen to music whilst doing this "work" I really like this.

I wasn't really asking for your opinions here either, just wanted to share this :P

- - - Updated - - -

Also how is this the wrong subforum?

DumbOldDoor
09-09-2015, 07:25 PM
Sounds kinda fishy..

Waiting for more replies:whistling:

Space
09-09-2015, 07:27 PM
For kids who aren't allowed to legally work this suits perfectly fine. Also, you can be cashed out via bank account meaning you can get actual, physical cash. I am allowed to work but I'm not going to find anything that will nearly pay me more than what I earn via this site, with my age.

I can work at any time I'd like now, and get about a dollar per 15-20 minutes, which is about 3.5 dollars per hour. An average income for someone of my age, and considering I can study (via recorded text etc.) or listen to music whilst doing this "work" I really like this.

I wasn't really asking for your opinions here either, just wanted to share this :P

- - - Updated - - -

Also how is this the wrong subforum?

Sounds incredibly shady, how is one excepted to get the money anyways

Pitoe
09-09-2015, 07:40 PM
Oh well find it fishy if you want, I just decided to share this since this was thé way for me to buy games online (my parents don't really allow me to play alotta money on games)

Also, "one get's the money" trough PayPal.
the system is easy; for advertisers, it costs about 9 dollars to get their advertisements shown 5000 times, really short (like 3 seconds). They have options however, to isntead of getting 5000 3-second ads, getting 300 60-second ads. People who click those advertisers are forced to watch it in order to get the timer to run and as soon as it hits 0, you will usually get 0.001 dollars (1/10 of a cent). The site makes huge profit by doing so, but we can make profit doing it too considering it costs us nothing.

I however prefer the tasks and surveys. I've done 4 surveys today, earned 4 dollars, costed me an hour. However, I don't know why they would pay us to fill out surveys but hey, I'm fine by that. They do not require you to install software of any kind, and they do not send you malicious things either.

(no, I am not hacked or forced to post this :P)

Shiruka
09-10-2015, 02:29 AM
I signed up gonna try it l8er

Boy255
09-10-2015, 05:52 AM
Try go to iosgods.com,theres alot of methods to earn quick paypal cash,some illegal,and some can help u mine bitcooins.If u navigate around.

SpeedFreakz
09-10-2015, 06:30 AM
This is not a pyramiding?

Pitoe
09-10-2015, 06:35 AM
I signed up gonna try it l8er

Cool cool. Did you use my referral link or nah?

Pitoe
09-10-2015, 09:03 AM
Post proof of payment when you do receive it.
I myself use Gomez Peer and occasionally CashPiggy by adfly (invitation only), which is basically a free-entry instant lucky draw.

I already earned 9 dollars. They pay out every Wednesday so I'll send a proof.

Pitoe
09-10-2015, 07:19 PM
Okay, there are so many out there lol.

If you are good at a certain thing you may want to check out Freelancer.

I really like Clixsense so far. I used to use Neobux but that was simply too slow if you weren't to spend actual cash on it. This site is real fast, and as far as I'm concerned the number 2 most used pay-to-click site; I have earned 13 dollars so far, and started at tuesday (its thursday now).

I already have 2 refferals via rtsoft :D

LolDawn
09-10-2015, 09:42 PM
or use featurepoints and download apps for points etc.

unconscious98
09-11-2015, 12:04 AM
the internet is a wonderful thing ;D

HerobrineFan
09-11-2015, 12:38 AM

HOLY CRAP IM MOVING TO FINLAND

Pitoe
09-11-2015, 07:41 AM
Bumping this....

Pitoe
09-11-2015, 07:59 AM
I just saw a $100 project on freelancer. There are many 20-40 dollar projects there, but you have to be good. You do get paid better though, because that is a real job, this is basically helping companies to market their stuff.

What kind of work is it and how long does it take?

Aly
09-11-2015, 08:09 AM
Nice idea, I used to buy cheap clothes from thriftstores or cheap stores online and then resell them for double the price.

I don't know if that was illegal lmao.

I also used to sell necklaces, bracelets and bookmarks on etsy, people paid like $20 for a cheap item I made for 30 cents.

Pitoe
09-11-2015, 08:55 AM
How much did you earn per hour average so far? (Including the initial 100 - I tried CrowdFlower a long time ago and gave up)

13 dollars in 4 hours.

Pitoe
09-11-2015, 09:29 AM
I signed up, now some +61 caller is calling me. I blocked the number, was it a good idea? :crazy::sweatdrop:

- - - Updated - - -

https://i.gyazo.com/cd590369cd7c097515858689316b9137.png

I clicked on one of the stuff that popped up, and my operator blocked it.

Edit: looks like the website blocked it, probably it's illegal here.

Not sure what you're talking about. The phone number thingy isn't required. Just do the surveys and use false information.

Pitoe
09-11-2015, 12:06 PM
I ignored that, now I made 5 dollars so far. Few of them got declined because I forgot which I clicked, lol

Don't find the rest worth the time.

What do you mean by "the rest"?

SwafGaming
09-11-2015, 12:38 PM

Help yourself to a free drink at the RTsoft tavern, kick back, and discuss (almost) whatever pleases ya.

Pitoe
09-11-2015, 07:27 PM
Bumping this!

Bruce Wayne
09-11-2015, 09:25 PM
I have two kinds of ways to get money, fast and easy.

1. Rob a bank.
2. Sell stuff on the black market.

Easy bucks! (Unless the FBI/CIA/Secret Service has arrested you already!)

Tech
09-11-2015, 09:59 PM
So you get PayPal money from here, or real money?

Myrred
09-12-2015, 03:16 AM
I'm also going to try. Im a sucker for online shopping and i hope this can help :p

Pitoe
09-12-2015, 07:30 AM
So you get PayPal money from here, or real money?

You can do both, by the easiest thing to do is being cashed out in PayPal and then, trough paypal, transfer it to your bank account.

Pitoe
09-14-2015, 09:28 AM
Bumping this.

Pitoe
09-14-2015, 10:45 AM
I set myself 23, no more tasks. I'm just afraid that if I change the age they think I'm up to something and ban me. :rolleyes:

I set it to 27 and get plenty.

1001Conor
09-14-2015, 12:35 PM
Thanks for the suggestion, you guys should try it out before you're so negative towards it. Yes, the pay is probably pretty poor but who doesn't mind spending a bit of time, when they want to, to get a bit of money :p

Pitoe
09-16-2015, 06:30 AM
Bumping this thread.

Deimantas Lebedevas
09-16-2015, 06:55 AM
I know, I used to do that too, but this is just for the people who either don't want to spend any money at all, have little time or simply don't know enough about computers to do this.

You can actually make some good money... If you know how.

Also I think that if you want to spend that money from your PayPal account you have to add bank card.

Hans
09-16-2015, 10:21 AM

FINLAND, HERE I COME.

Hans
09-16-2015, 10:41 AM
Plot twist: you have to spend all your time doing it and you have no time to go shopping. :p

WWIII would start in Finland if they do that to me.

The Cookie
09-16-2015, 01:14 PM
A bit confused...

Am I going to get real money if I try this? How? I don't have a bank account lol

Pitoe
09-16-2015, 01:29 PM
A bit confused...

Am I going to get real money if I try this? How? I don't have a bank account lol

Yes, trough PayPal. You just need an email address.

The Cookie
09-16-2015, 01:32 PM
Yes, trough PayPal. You just need an email address.

Can the salary be delivered in my house xd

Pitoe
09-16-2015, 08:14 PM
Payment proof;

http://i.imgur.com/01Cq1wR.jpg

Pitoe
09-17-2015, 05:50 AM
Bump te chars blal

Pitoe
09-17-2015, 08:07 PM
Is there a faster way to get Minecraft premium? I wan skins arm mones :cry:

Earn money trough ClixSense and then buy mc at www.g2a.com

Magicalfishy
09-17-2015, 08:56 PM
I have an answer for how to get cash "reaaaaal quick."

Get a job! :D

Trust me though, I doubt this will actually work. I've tried to use websites to get nintendo and playstation codes but it never worked out. In the end when I was about to get my codes they forced me onto this weird survey type thing. It really stinks.

Pitoe
09-18-2015, 07:43 AM
I have an answer for how to get cash "reaaaaal quick."

Get a job! :D

Trust me though, I doubt this will actually work. I've tried to use websites to get nintendo and playstation codes but it never worked out. In the end when I was about to get my codes they forced me onto this weird survey type thing. It really stinks.

Well I've already gotten my money, of which I sent proof, and I didn't have to do anything else besides filling in my paypal email adress to receive my money.

Pitoe
09-22-2015, 02:49 PM
Bumping this again.

Pitoe
09-30-2015, 08:33 PM
Bumping this blabla

LolDawn
09-30-2015, 11:41 PM
Bumping this blabla

Question, can you receive Amazon gift cards? Or maybe not, I can get things from eBay.