PDA

View Full Version : iPad or MacBook?

FISH
09-10-2015, 01:17 AM
Ok so as some of you know, Apple released the iPad pro today. The price is $799 and I have been saving for a MacBook Pro and currently have $930. Would it be better to buy an iPad pro with accessories or just a MacBook Pro?

Clarken (ciarken)
09-10-2015, 01:21 AM
Ok so as some of you know, Apple released the iPad pro today. The price is $799 and I have been saving for a MacBook Pro and currently have $930. Would it be better to buy an iPad pro with accessories or just a MacBook Pro?

Mac book, wayyyy faster.

SCLAUS_GT
09-10-2015, 01:21 AM
Ok, based on my experience, I would prefer the macbook pro than the iPad.
Reasons:
1. Though not as convenient as the iPad, you can also bring it anywhere you want to.(In a small bag)
2.The Processor speed is fast(But gets slow if your memory is full:P)(My old iPad is starting to get super laggy...)
3.You can also play Growtopia on it!Better speakers and Buffering speeds
Its your choice whether you want the iPad or the Macbook Pro:D Its based on your preference.
Okie bye!
P.s. I'm using a Macbook Pro now:P
The Screen Protection is Optional though(For screen it depends but you still have to clean it with the cloth provided)
The Protection for the exterior is also Optional but if you want it in another colour Example:Green(Mine lol), you can get the exterior protection and put it onto your Macbook:P

Brys
09-10-2015, 01:37 AM
Right now I'm rocking a 13" late 2014 Mac Book Air. It's been great. Now I want an iMac to complete my setup. Hue he.
I would get the MacBook Pro. If you need all the ports like the Ethernet get the 2014 MacBook Pro With Retina, little less powerful but you get all the ports. iPads are ok I wouldn't consider myself a gamer if I played mobile games tho

PonyGarYelow
09-10-2015, 01:47 AM
I prefer MacBooks. They are more versatile, and you are less restricted in your options. On the iPad, you can only download games from the app stores, and maybe some from the internet, but on the macbook, you can go on steam and all that good stuff.

I also find it easier to do work and get things done with MacBooks than iPads.

craft3d
09-10-2015, 02:03 AM
If we were talking about gaming needs, go and buy a laptop like MSI or Lenovo. If it's just desktop work and simple stuff like that, then the Macbook.