PDA

View Full Version : Some people are just too cruel..

unconscious98
09-10-2015, 05:50 AM
Earlier this morning, or last evening, someone threw a litter of kitties in our backyard OVER the tall wall. I didn't have time to check em out since I gotta go to school, and later today after I got home from school, I ventured out in our forest, which is our grassy backyard with vines taller than you. Srsly, it's messy. You wouldn't even believe.

And there I found three little ones soaked in water, because it was raining so hard. They were trembling and cuddling with each other in hopes of getting a little bit of heat from each other. They were crying out to their mother..

I took them into shelter where the rain wouldn't get to them, I wish to adopt them but we already have like, more or less than 10 cats. I just wish that when dad gets home he would just think that those kittens are offsprings of one of our cats. IF my mom doesn't butt in and say that those kittens are stray.
There is a teeny tiny bit of chance that my dad knows someone threw them in our property though.

My plan B is to just bring them to the vet and have their baby-making-capabilities removed. Well of course I will have to pay for it. It probably costs about $25 or so for three. I WISH the price isn't over that. I'm just a poor college student. I will also have to give my mum $10 a month for their food. Coz she's the one who feeds em

God this makes me sad, not because of the money, no, but because people abandoned them. I literally tear up whenever I see a stray kitten on the streets. People think I'm crazy.

Oh, and by the way, if by any chance that YOU'RE the one who threw them..

I'm gonna find you..

And kill you..

Painfully.

Boy255
09-10-2015, 05:54 AM
Smart way is to send them to adopting center.They might even be sick,besides.

Also,is it just me,or that u are VERY rich,like,super,since u have
-backyard
-so much beforehand cats
-somehow more cats
-money
-more cats
-nyan
-c
-a
-t

unconscious98
09-10-2015, 06:51 AM
Smart way is to send them to adopting center.They might even be sick,besides.

Also,is it just me,or that u are VERY rich,like,super,since u have
-backyard
-so much beforehand cats
-somehow more cats
-money
-more cats
-nyan
-c
-a
-t

There are no adoption centers here, if there is, it would be a kill-adoption center. They stuff them in a hole less box connected to the smoke pipe of a truck and begins suffocating them. Then just dump their bodies on a huge hole.

Nah, were not rich, we had a huge backyard since we don't live in a city, half of it was sold for my school funds. I think the land isn't even owned by my dad, I think it's owned by his sister.

All of our cats had one ancestor, we picked up a stray in front of our house years ago and they somehow multiplied. I refused to throw them away.

And I have money cause I work part-time online.

The Cookie
09-10-2015, 07:06 AM
How bout giving em to your friends and let them take care of the kittens?

Cukuzzu
09-10-2015, 07:14 AM
that's very rude.
you should go up to its house and do a say of have your cats back thx mister out of your face hole and do a walk to your house like u did a win at tennis.
it worked when my neighbour did a throw of rubbish over my fence and he did a say of "excuse me but this rubbish yours so pls take back" out of his mouth hole and i did reply of no

ElectroDream
09-10-2015, 07:18 AM
Earlier this morning, or last evening, someone threw a litter of kitties in our backyard OVER the tall wall. I didn't have time to check em out since I gotta go to school, and later today after I got home from school, I ventured out in our forest, which is our grassy backyard with vines taller than you. Srsly, it's messy. You wouldn't even believe.

And there I found three little ones soaked in water, because it was raining so hard. They were trembling and cuddling with each other in hopes of getting a little bit of heat from each other. They were crying out to their mother..

I took them into shelter where the rain wouldn't get to them, I wish to adopt them but we already have like, more or less than 10 cats. I just wish that when dad gets home he would just think that those kittens are offsprings of one of our cats. IF my mom doesn't butt in and say that those kittens are stray.
There is a teeny tiny bit of chance that my dad knows someone threw them in our property though.

My plan B is to just bring them to the vet and have their [B]baby-making-capabilities removed. Well of course I will have to pay for it. It probably costs about $25 or so for three. I WISH the price isn't over that. I'm just a poor college student. I will also have to give my mum $10 a month for their food. Coz she's the one who feeds em

God this makes me sad, not because of the money, no, but because people abandoned them. I literally tear up whenever I see a stray kitten on the streets. People think I'm crazy.

Oh, and by the way, if by any chance that YOU'RE the one who threw them..

I'm gonna find you..

And kill you..

Painfully.

It's called as "neuter" (the bold part)

GummiBear64
09-10-2015, 07:20 AM
It's called as "neuter" (the bold part)

or "desexed" for simpler terms.

Joshcat
09-10-2015, 07:24 AM
I remember once I found a box of three kittens on the street. The had to be at least 2 weeks old, a month tops. I wanted to keep them because I felt like they were betrayed by their owner and mother and it wasn't right. In the end my sister ended up driving to the vet and put them up for adoption. I know that's it's bad to have a new-born kitten without any care, buy I still wish to this day that I kept them.

unconscious98
09-10-2015, 07:56 AM
They're missing from the spot I left them in, I hope they're just hiding.
Worst case is that my dad already threw them out without me knowing.

I feel so stressed out right now, I'm so sad. I can't ask them, I'm afraid their answer is gonna hurt my feelings. :[

XDCorez
09-10-2015, 08:39 AM
Unbelievable, i don't even know why your parents are like that. Instead of throwing the Kittens out, instead say that you will take full responsibilities for those kittens. Dayum.. So sad..

unconscious98
09-10-2015, 08:56 AM
Unbelievable, i don't even know why your parents are like that. Instead of throwing the Kittens out, instead say that you will take full responsibilities for those kittens. Dayum.. So sad..

Yeah, my dad thinks that humans are at the TOP. He treats animals as if they were trash. Our past dogs, which he takes care of, he only feeds them at night, and their food isn't even that good, sometimes he'd just put lots of water and salt in rice with a little bit of noodles or leftover foods. He says that they LOVE it! Well of course they'd eat it because they're hungry idiot! I wish I could tell him that ' ;'

And our new dog got scabies and he bathed him in gas. GAS.
He thought that would heal the dog, he bathed him in various solutions and nothing worked. Why doesn't he just buy the proper soap and bathe him regularly? The soap only costs about 4-5 bucks!

What's more, he yells at him to get away from him because he's "stinky."
there's this thing called BATH. you don't expect the dog to bathe himself do you?

My dad mistreats animals, this is prolly why he's so unlucky.

And if I were to take In charge, which most likely won't happen, because they won't let me.

The next time he's adopting another dog, I won't let him.

The Cookie
09-10-2015, 09:04 AM
Yeah, my dad thinks that humans are at the TOP. He treats animals as if they were trash. Our past dogs, which he takes care of, he only feeds them at night, and their food isn't even that good, sometimes he'd just put lots of water and salt in rice with a little bit of noodles or leftover foods. He says that they LOVE it! Well of course they'd eat it because they're hungry idiot! I wish I could tell him that ' ;'

And our new dog got scabies and he bathed him in gas. GAS.
He thought that would heal the dog, he bathed him in various solutions and nothing worked. Why doesn't he just buy the proper soap and bathe him regularly? The soap only costs about 4-5 bucks!

What's more, he yells at him to get away from him because he's "stinky."
there's this thing called BATH. you don't expect the dog to bathe himself do you?

My dad mistreats animals, this is prolly why he's so unlucky.

And if I were to take In charge, which most likely won't happen, because they won't let me.

The next time he's adopting another dog, I won't let him.

Isn't that animal cruelty which is punishable by law?

unconscious98
09-10-2015, 09:34 AM
Isn't that animal cruelty which is punishable by law?

I have no idea..

Well, we live in asia, some people eat cats and dogs

iNegotiate
09-10-2015, 09:38 AM
I have no idea..

Its a sad truth that Asia, Some people really eat cats and dogs. Tho its ILLEGAL, Yep sometimes they don't get punish.

Mr T.
09-10-2015, 09:40 AM
I have no idea..

Now I'm feeling sick.
I think I gotta vomit.

Evortez
09-10-2015, 10:07 AM
There is no more cruel being on earth than human. :(

unconscious98
09-10-2015, 10:09 AM
I know right? I don't know how these people eat their meat with a smile on their faces.

Our neighbor once butchered one of their dogs for some kind of ocassion, then later that day, one of their kids cried the rest of the day. He figured out that the meat he ate earlier was his best friend.

GummiBear64
09-10-2015, 10:11 AM
I have no idea..

Honestly? I thought that was just a racist joke that people tend to overuse...

- - - Updated - - -

I know right? I don't know how these people eat their meat with a smile on their faces.

Our neighbor once butchered one of their dogs for some kind of ocassion, then later that day, one of their kids cried the rest of the day. He figured out that the meat he ate earlier was his best friend.

Honestly, there's a distinct line between what animals you should be able to eat. Cats and dogs are clearly on the other side of that line.

unconscious98
09-10-2015, 12:19 PM
Honestly? I thought that was just a racist joke that people tend to overuse...

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, there's a distinct line between what animals you should be able to eat. Cats and dogs are clearly on the other side of that line.

Yeah, but some people just see literally everything as food.

It annoys me when they say that cat/dog meat "tastes just like chicken". If it tastes like chicken, just go eat a real chicken!!

And well, those racist jokes you hear, they're true, some of them, because some people indicate that ALL Asians eat their pets. No.

Boomer
09-10-2015, 12:22 PM
Neuter/spay for $25? God, where do you live. Its like $200+ here in the US (for dogs, at least).

unconscious98
09-10-2015, 01:52 PM
Neuter/spay for $25? God, where do you live. Its like $200+ here in the US (for dogs, at least).

WHAAT? Like I said I have no idea how Much it costs, but $200? Gawd! It's not even close to my guessed price! D:

Boomer
09-10-2015, 03:40 PM
WHAAT? Like I said I have no idea how Much it costs, but $200? Gawd! It's not even close to my guessed price! D:

Actually, now that I think about it, I think its closer to $400-$500. Because we had to get a broken tooth on our dog pulled a few years ago, and the anesthetic cost about $150+. The actual tooth pulling was like a $5 job :p

I think its cheaper for a male, since all you do is cut open the sack, pull the stuff out, and stitch it up. For a female, you actually have to cut her open to remove the uterus.

Sorry if anyone got grossed out, hehe :sweatdrop:

PotatoMarco
09-10-2015, 03:46 PM
i wish i could get a kitten @.@
you can probably find some nice owners willing to take care of kittens for free

unconscious98
09-10-2015, 09:02 PM
i wish i could get a kitten @.@
you can probably find some nice owners willing to take care of kittens for free

Yeah we can find them owners but there are very few people who are willing to take in a female kitty

And I don't want them to be separated from each other as much as i can ; - ;

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, now that I think about it, I think its closer to $400-$500. Because we had to get a broken tooth on our dog pulled a few years ago, and the anesthetic cost about $150+. The actual tooth pulling was like a $5 job :p

I think its cheaper for a male, since all you do is cut open the sack, pull the stuff out, and stitch it up. For a female, you actually have to cut her open to remove the uterus.

Sorry if anyone got grossed out, hehe :sweatdrop:

I actually thought they'd just inject a medicine in them, I may have to research this a bit