PDA

View Full Version : Dream job, dream house; Your dream.

NOBEL21
09-10-2015, 12:10 PM
What's you dream. I'm preffering to real life. My dream is to 1 day to become a doctor. And I would love to live in dubai cause it such a beautiful city and I love the skyscrapers. They're awsome. So what's your dream?

atwistoffate
09-10-2015, 12:11 PM
Idk for mines actually e.e. prefer being an actor and having a nice modern house.

Also I heard Dubai was filled with scumbags, true?

SpeedFreakz
09-10-2015, 12:15 PM
One day I will be a game developer and will be a famous developer.

golddash
09-10-2015, 12:21 PM
Dream job : doctor ( serious about this, although my math skills aren't the greatest)
Dream house : Same city I'm at currently, but my own place.
My dream? : Just helping out people in needs.

mokky
09-10-2015, 12:25 PM
Dream job: psychologist >u> talk to cray cray peeps
Dream house: anywhere that's peaceful Wif a big house and a pool :p
Dream: >u> cuddling with Hawt men x3

iNegotiate
09-10-2015, 12:26 PM
I'm currently taking the course Medical Science Technology. I want to finish this course, Then take Board Exam.

NOBEL21
09-10-2015, 01:00 PM
Idk for mines actually e.e. prefer being an actor and having a nice modern house.Also I heard Dubai was filled with scumbags, true?
Actually people who break the laws get extreme punishments and if you're not from UAE you will get kicked out from the country. UAE is on of the safest country to be in so no worries about that though if you go to an area in dubai called "gold souk" you will see people with dirty clothes and they look little dirty but that's because they get treated like slaves and have very little money so at that area it might look like they're scum bags but they're actually nice people and the area is also very nice though the houses looks little dirty, you can search at google for more information aslo search gold souk so can you yourself how it looks like if the bad parts also shows up.You need to understand though that very a very little part of that area is as I explained. Overall Dubai is a very nice place. UAE is a short for united arab emirats and that's the country dubai is in.

Hope I'll see you in a movie one day and what type off movies do you like?

- - - Updated - - -

One day I will be a game developer and will be a famous developer.
Nice dream, hope I'll play your game one day. What type of games are you planning to make?

- - - Updated - - -

Dream job : doctor ( serious about this, although my math skills aren't the greatest)
Dream house : Same city I'm at currently, but my own place.
My dream? : Just helping out people in needs.

That sounds good, we might become colleges one day :) Good luck with the studies.

- - - Updated - - -

Lel, when I go cray cray I'll go to you.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm currently taking the course Medical Science Technology. I want to finish this course, Then take Board Exam.
Good luck with your courses, hope it goes good.

SpeedFreakz
09-10-2015, 01:08 PM
Nice dream, hope I'll play your game one day. What type of games are you planning to make?

Like open world games,RPG,FPS.

SpeedFreakz
09-10-2015, 01:11 PM
Pilot c: (aviation).
antarctica, privacy no 1.

Antarctica eh?

Try to go mars GG.

Magicalfishy
09-10-2015, 01:15 PM
Well, I'd like to create awesome videos. In other words, a youtuber.
I'd like to live in a nice and unique house... maybe with some awesome huge windows looking out into the lake/ocean.
I'd like to live in Oregon, Japan, or somewhere with an awesome lake. :p

Areodax
09-10-2015, 01:27 PM
Dream Job:

Maybe becme a game dev? Or work for big companies like Nintendo? Or maybe pursue my dremas, become a Youtube, become famous and do charity livestreams. I wanna follow Markiplier's footsteps also.

Dream House:

A house that is comfortable to live in. Living in a fancy mansion is good enough, but a two-story house will be just fine, as long as my family will live comfortably.

My dream:

Change the world for the better, live for the sake of my parents and have a great life until I will perish. Oh, and see Growtopia to its end. The last part has a low chance though, but I wanna see my friends until they leave. I know it's sad, but girls cry. Men weep.

I'll be making sure I will lock the door tight.

Oh god not again. The song. NO. NOT THAT SONG FROM THAT MOVIE WHERE THEY TALKED!!

???: WE TOO WE'RE FRIENDS TO THE END, AIN'T WE MY FRIEND?

The feels man, so much. I know that Tom and Jerry movie is so lackluster because they talk and stuff, but man, that song gave me too many feels to handle. It makes me wanna cry.

NOBEL21
09-10-2015, 01:31 PM
Well, I'd like to create awesome videos. In other words, a youtuber.
I'd like to live in a nice and unique house... maybe with some awesome huge windows looking out into the lake/ocean.
I'd like to live in Oregon, Japan, or somewhere with an awesome lake. :p

What kind of videos??

- - - Updated - - -

Dream Job:

Maybe becme a game dev? Or work for big companies like Nintendo? Or maybe pursue my dremas, become a Youtube, become famous and do charity livestreams. I wanna follow Markiplier's footsteps also.

Dream House:

A house that is comfortable to live in. Living in a fancy mansion is good enough, but a two-story house will be just fine, as long as my family will live comfortably.

My dream:

Change the world for the better, live for the sake of my parents and have a great life until I will perish. Oh, and see Growtopia to its end. The last part has a low chance though, but I wanna see my friends until they leave. I know it's sad, but girls cry. Men weep.

Oh god not again. The song. NO. NOT THAT SONG FROM THAT MOVIE WHERE THEY TALKED!!

The feels man, so much. I know that Tom and Jerry movie is so lackluster because they talk and stuff, but man, that song gave me too many feels to handle. It makes me wanna cry.
Nice dreams, can't remember that scene.

SpeedFreakz
09-10-2015, 01:45 PM
Dream Job:

Dream House:

My dream:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I1K3Ug5DBw4
I know this movie.

Kranken
09-10-2015, 02:01 PM
I want to win the lottery and live on a private island.

Hypnoid
09-10-2015, 02:12 PM
What's you dream. I'm preffering to real life. My dream is to 1 day to become a doctor. And I would love to live in dubai cause it such a beautiful city and I love the skyscrapers. They're awsome. So what's your dream?

Dream Job:Developer or programmer who works at famous company.

Dream House:Hmm...Actually I always wanted to live in castle.

BoredSozes
09-10-2015, 02:21 PM
My dream is to establish my identity, to grow intellectually, to become a wiser and more independent person. To become a kinder person, to find fulfillment, meaning and happiness in my life and achieve my career goals (whatever they may be). To make the best out of my life and contribute to greater society, and ultimately, die without any regrets. To have the courage to pursue my dreams and to have faith in myself and life. To not look into the mirror one day when i'm 30-40 years old and regret wasting my youth away pursuing society's dreams instead of my own because i was afraid.

ElectroDream
09-10-2015, 02:28 PM
I'm not planning to be rich. I want to start from zero and make my parents proud. I wanted to be a programmer but I don't have my dad's allowance, my brother keeps on nagging me to be YouTubers together and make videos daily, and I have a lot of jobs to choose from, from vet to doctor, architect to musician, swimmer to programmer. If you ask how, I kept on changing hobbies, so yeah.

My dream house is probably a house with a backyard where my dogs will live, and I'll make a room for all my (future) hamsters. It doesn't have to be a big house.

Bluerat
09-10-2015, 03:00 PM
Id wanna be a 3000m steeplechase athlete running for gb and id live in the countryside in a cabin lol

26FtW26
09-10-2015, 03:30 PM
Indie game developer.
(And don't tell me that indie game developers don't make a lot of money, just look at Scott Cawthon.)

PotatoMarco
09-10-2015, 04:00 PM

dude are you my twin or something

KKcupcake
09-10-2015, 04:01 PM
to be a pharmacist
and to live in a condo; but i will settle for exec hdb flat.

i also want to have 2 children, boy and girl or 2 girls.

Arnold
09-10-2015, 04:08 PM
Architecture or engineering.

And my dream house would be my own house that built from scratch.

If this fails I have a paper and a pencil

Boomer
09-10-2015, 04:17 PM
Mmmm, dream job? Probably at this point a guitarist for a rock band (I could do it; I have a guitar. I just don't play it much...).
Dream location? Somewhere remote, but not too remote. North Pennsylvania is nice.

- - - Updated - - -

dude are you my twin or something

You want to cuddle with men? O.o

NOBEL21
09-11-2015, 10:08 PM
Sounds nice everybody.

craft3d
09-11-2015, 10:41 PM
I'd like to become a Commercial Pilot as a dream job.

Hmm, I've really never had a place I've wanted to live, but I guess my dream answer will, well answer that.

My dream is to move down to Michigan and see my friend, take a aviation course, and then start with a small corporate airline and slowly move to a more international one.

If that doesn't work out I'll take a few computer science courses and become a hardware IT.

Invest
09-11-2015, 10:50 PM

All your goals in Growtopia are same as mine. Nice signature!

ImAPogo
09-11-2015, 11:04 PM
I have 2 dreams,to be a game developer and to be an animator.

Idk about those language C++ thingy and idk any app to make an animation.

But Im glad there is that game maker thingy that RT Soft made.

But seriously,how you make an animation on Android?

- - - Updated - - -

Well actually I want to be a pianist....